List of games introduced here

On 6/5/2019 at 11:10 PM, MagnaSonic3000 said:

This might seem like an odd question but does anyone know if there has ever been some sort of militaryish strategy game that also happened to involve banging people? I feel like the obvious answer is some Japanese game but I was just curious.

This isn't a request thread. It is for listing games which were announced on LoversLab and at least partially developed by members of the LoversLab community.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Surprised no one has mentioned Last Evil.

Last Evil

TL;DR: Slay the Spire but you're going down and also a Succubus.

Longer: One of the few H-Games I've ever played that I would actually call good. Gameplay can get a little stale, but there's nothing quite like getting the perfect card set and annihilating your enemies.

H-content is 3d and pretty good- there are some clipping issues, but it's decently high-quality. There are both win and loss H-Scenes, and a recent update added an option that let you continue after submitting, plus bondage gear, so you can get more than one loss scene a run.  Also several animations that happen during battle, when you use the Temptation card, taking an enemy out for three turns and giving you Essence (Currency) in the process.

Let's see... humans, goblins, orcs, werewolves, skeletons, slimes, tentacles, among the common enemies.

There's also some nice yuri with the shopkeeper.

Also, modding support just got added a day ago- no mods yet except for a santa suit from the developer.

Should I or someone make a thread for this game? I'm mostly a leech in here, usually.

• 1 month later...

Found a new game called Project Blue Mood, they’re on Patreon now, I had a chat with the developer few days ago and their idea sound good. They are aiming for a Skyrim type RPG with adult features out the box, they want to open the game for modding and some other good things including multiplayer (you can turn of the adult content).

Go have a look, patreon.com/projectbluemoon.

Blue-Moon-2021-02-27-21-22-50.png
Blue-Moon-Preview-Net-Mode-Standalone-64

• 6 months later...

牛逼啊

On 3/2/2021 at 4:36 AM, EmmaBelle said:

Found a new game called Project Blue Mood, they’re on Patreon now, I had a chat with the developer few days ago and their idea sound good. They are aiming for a Skyrim type RPG with adult features out the box, they want to open the game for modding and some other good things including multiplayer (you can turn of the adult content).

牛逼啊

On 3/2/2021 at 4:36 AM, EmmaBelle said:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2016 at 3:36 PM, seelenoede said:

DISCLAIMER: This list is currently discontinued. I don't have neither the time nor the energy to edit every new game in. Also the games are now streched over three subforums which makes it also kinda hard to monitor.

There are lots of games that are introduced in the "Adult Gaming" forum but no one actually put them into a list and it is so easy to loose track of all the good games people have created.

I cannot say which of these are completed, in-development, on hiatus or dead. I also only searched halve of the forum because the last activity on the threads there were over a year ago.

I might add that my search didn't included the "Hentai Games" forums. This may very well change in the future and occasionally I will add games from there to the list but don't expect much.

Alright if you know how to improve this list or if I forgot something just post it here with the link to the post.

And if you are an author, I ask you for one thing: Please, stick to just one topic for your game.

So here we are (complete list):

Sorted by engine:
  Reveal hidden contents

Game Maker:

Reveal hidden contents

HTML:

Java:

Reveal hidden contents

Ren'Py:

RPG Maker:

Unity:

Unreal Engine:

Other/Unknown:

Reveal hidden contents

wow I'm amazed by your hard work. Thanks man! I wanted to ask if this list includes any VR games.

• 5 months later...

OPERATION LOVECRAFT

https://www.projecthelius.com/index.html#/index

Really hot character design. You'll have to fork over a bit through Patreon to get some first dibs.

Synopsis:

Operation Lovecraft is a Cthulhu mythos inspired erotic rogue-lite tactical game.

With VR/Desktop support.

A roguelike strategy game featuring squad tactics and deck building, paired with a real-time sexually explicit third person sandbox supporting up to 10 players on the same map. Command glamorous investigators as they battle (and bed) cultists & eldritch horrors from Cthulhu mythos.

Edited by Rayblue
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2021 at 11:41 AM, Scygnus said:

Surprised no one has mentioned Last Evil.

Last Evil

TL;DR: Slay the Spire but you're going down and also a Succubus.

Longer: One of the few H-Games I've ever played that I would actually call good. Gameplay can get a little stale, but there's nothing quite like getting the perfect card set and annihilating your enemies.

H-content is 3d and pretty good- there are some clipping issues, but it's decently high-quality. There are both win and loss H-Scenes, and a recent update added an option that let you continue after submitting, plus bondage gear, so you can get more than one loss scene a run.  Also several animations that happen during battle, when you use the Temptation card, taking an enemy out for three turns and giving you Essence (Currency) in the process.

Let's see... humans, goblins, orcs, werewolves, skeletons, slimes, tentacles, among the common enemies.

There's also some nice yuri with the shopkeeper.

Also, modding support just got added a day ago- no mods yet except for a santa suit from the developer.

Should I or someone make a thread for this game? I'm mostly a leech in here, usually.

Yup it is a very good game, enjoy it so far then move to Neoverse, same gameplay but with 3 other girls, too bad there are no 18+ content here

• 7 months later...

(I'm the author of this game): Jessica's Plight - Already on page 5 and going further into the history of loverslab, so I'll just shamelessly post a link here:

Game details:

As it's a twine game, it's a text-based "choose your own adventure" type game that focuses on 1 major arc and your choices have a little bit of an impact how things turn out in the end for the player character. There are "6 endings" but in reality only 2 actually different endings, with 5 of the endings being sort of the same with small variation. The game can be played in roughly three different ways, either completely submissive, complete refusal or a mix. What happens during the story and the ending depends on your choices.

Themes:

Hardcore bondage and bdsm, sexism, slavery, sexual scenes, foul language and death.

Screenshot: https://mega.nz/file/UcIBSTbA#4SbNRSyaPjV_PWNE0s2z0Bsj33qS_XRorTlze82qJBk

Hello,

I like to introduce my indie team (FTR Games) and our projects. 

At the moment we are working on two projects in Unreal Engine 5.

Project #1
Brothel of Darkness. Brothel of Darkness is a Dark Fantasy Vampire brothel management adult game with rpg elements, and a 6-8 hours of story with multiple endings. Expect a dark atmosphere. Also, endless gameplay will be available. We are going to release Brothel of Darkness on Steam, hopefully at the end of 2023, therefore we have more focus on this game at the moment. Steam page will be available on February.

Project #2
Project Werewulf. Project Werewulf is a TPP survival horror adult game, story will be mostly linear but with sandbox elements and soft base management system. Project Werewulf will be released also on Steam.

If you are interested about our work, please check FTR youtube channel and join to our Discord channel for more information. Thank you!

Discord: https://discord.gg/UePJtVRj8j

image.gif.fd9f0b7316e7119782d077718dddbc15.gif

Sex3.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...