Sarah's Life - Adult RPG [English]

Impure

I would like to present to you my first game. It's called 'Sarah's Life'!

qqdco4.png

This game is about Sarah, a married woman that loves her husband very much. In the weekdays she works as a secretary at a company and in the weekends the couple likes to spend time with each other. But lately Steve (her husband) was swamped with his work and had to do overtime working at home in the weekends. And this mean for Sarah that she had some free time for her self to do the things she always wanted. Such as jogging. 

And this is where the story of Sarah's Life begins. 

Here are some screenshots from the game:

vcrqts.png

2q3dheg.png

I don't want to spoil too much, so go ahead and play the demo! 

This game will be about NTR (Netorare). This genre is not everyone's cup of tea, so i understand if you don't like it. This game will always be free. But if you like to support me during the process of developing this game i would appreciate that very much.

If you like to read more about this game you check out my Patreon page:

Because this is my first game, i would appreciate any kind of feedback (positive or negative). And will try to fix/implement it in the next release.

And as last if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Sorry m8 your pics are dead they dont show.

Fixed! Sorry. 

What fetishes are you going to have in game?

So far the fetishes/genre: blackmail, netorare, exposure, voyeurism and humiliation. 

I might add more later on, but for the moment these are the one's.
  • 7 months later...

I'll be honest.

I don't think the beginning makes sense. Here is why.

• How can he use her phone? Smart phones have locks on them.
  • Why would she show her chest? Why not just grab the phone from him? Why not yell out he stole it from her?
  • If she is so nervous about people seeing her breasts why would she wear something so revealing?
  • After the blackmail, why doesn't she goes to the cops? He committed a crime.
  • Woke up, went running, showed, then went to bed. What happened to the rest of the day? Even if you want to skip the rest of the day put in a very short non-interactive montage or something.  

Everything feels forced and shoe horned. Nothing feels real. At this point you might as well be talking about aliens shooting water skies with lube from their butts, since it would feel just as ridiculous.

Saying that, your artwork is acceptable. Sarah is attractive and holds my attention. The NTR idea is solid, just needs a better foundation.

I'm just one guy, don't take just my one post and freak out. I might be the only one who feels this way, then who cares if one random stranger see problems. The problem might be me... 

Good luck on your project.

• 4 weeks later...

I've played through Sarah's Life twice now and I absolutely love it! Sarah is smoking hot and the outfits you've cooked up for her are delicious. I like her innocence, however, at times she comes off as a bit too naive. I like how she is reluctantly turning into a slut. Also, I'd like a few more opportunities to corrupt her even further (masturbating before bed, flashing people, etc).

Once I save up some money I plan on joining your patreon. Keep up the good work!

• 2 months later...

The free demo was nice enough and it seems there have been quite a few updates after that. I am somewhat interested but in projects like this it would be nice to have some kinds of list how much bigger the current release is in relation to the demo. Like once upon a time many shareware games gave a clear idea how much more you get if you buy the full version. I understand the game is not finished yet but currently I have no idea whatsoever how much more content I would get by throwing some money on the table. As a potential customer there isn't that much information readily available to go on with.

There are more and more erotic game projects popping up quite regularly now and the small niche market is going to see some actual competition sooner or later. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope this dudes patreons finally start to understand impures game. and by that i mean his constant lying about the release of his game to keep bringing in funds every month while only delivering a solid 5 scene or a couple more release every 3-4 months(almost any other game making as much puts out content every month or a little more). this guy is a trickster. i would write it on his damn patreon but hes got comments on lock and doesnt want people questioning his integrity. Im glad though,cause whether or not he thinks hes slick,theres always someone out there that will put his half ass story game up on the internet for free. this game should absolutely not make 3 thousand a month....

Well I guess people like the image of this main character because everything else is not good. I remember playing it and noticed contradictions everywhere, seemed so amateurish.

She is a prude... wearing super revealing clothes. Wait a minute. The clothing store only had skimpy clothes!!! Bullshit.

Old man stole my phone, I don't want him to look at my data so I guess I'll show him my tits.

1. Prudes still wouldn't
  2. Ummm phones have locks on them so he couldn't access her phone.
  3. Even if she did, why not call the cops on him after? He committed a few crimes doing that.

Maybe the story has changed, but I get the idea that he wanted this contrived scene to set up the NTR story. Weak all around. Now I learn that this is making 3 grand a month for updates every 3 months LOL maybe I should have made my own game.

I think i read someplace on his patreon that after version 04 or 05 there will be no more public releases. tried to find it now i cant see it maybe he removed the comment. but does sound like cash grab though.

This game will be about NTR (Netorare). This genre is not everyone's cup of tea, so I understand if you don't like it. This game will always be free, but if you like to support me during the process of developing this game I would appreciate that very much. Becoming a Patron will get you some benefits such as:

Bit weird because on his main page always says it will remain free yet it isn't.

Well maybe if more people listed info like molest the girl for no apparent reason - molest the girl at every chance you can get or molest the girl for stupid ass reasons and maybe then more people will know what the game is about and can avoid it instead of wasting time downloading something just to throw it away seconds later because not everyone knows what the hell Netorare is. I Played it to the hobo spot and turned it off I didn't even wait to see her boobs as I was like meh it's just another one of those molest the girl type games and then proceeded to close the game down and then throw it away. I have come to the conclusion that any game about some girls life is nothing more then a game about that girl getting molested. So ones named like that have now been placed on my ignore list.

This guy is an absolute fraud. Back in December he disappeared for like a month and the excuse he gave to his supporters was that he was locked out of his Patreon account.  No explanation as to why he didn't work on his game during that "locked out" time. I've visited his page a few times after that and I've seen him promising an update soon and then release some half-assed short cut-scene, or a few pages long comic. Seeing how much he makes, he must be waving some serious tales on his rare patrons only posts. That, or the world is full of idiots waiting to be conned out of their cash.

Have some respect for yourselves and be careful who you support with your money!

This guy is an absolute fraud. Back in December he disappeared for like a month and the excuse he gave to his supporters was that he was locked out of his Patreon account.  No explanation as to why he didn't work on his game during that "locked out" time. I've visited his page a few times after that and I've seen him promising an update soon and then release some half-assed short cut-scene, or a few pages long comic. Seeing how much he makes, he must be waving some serious tales on his rare patrons only posts. That, or the world is full of idiots waiting to be conned out of their cash.

Have some respect for yourselves and be careful who you support with your money!

Your absolutely right. Ive followed Impure since august 2016(been a patreon for a month) and that was around version 3 or 4 i think and since then we are on version 8(almost a year later)...He has made excuses from roommate problems,to patreon lockouts, to school and etc...He is the the definition of a conman..I have posted since february at least 7 or 8 detailed comments trying to explain to his patreons what hes doing but for some time hes locked all his posts for his elite(blind as hell) patreons and also can control the comments on his posts. they are subject to his approval and he hasnt approved one damn comment of mine(even basic questions)..That game needs to stop for other patreon game developers sakes..Some are honest and decent.I hope that more people like you speak up on here because i know that people look up the name of the game a lot and this website is almost first on the list,right next to his actual patreon page. If more of his patreons see what he is doing, maybe they will start to hold him accountable for his deceit! I have never gone to these lengths to inform people about a game(even when i see it happening slightly with other developers) but this dude is doing it so blatantly it just makes me sick.

• 3 months later...

what im about to write is about there might be a 2nd person whos following in impures steps and thats p and p its been 2 months since there last post and it seems there looking like frauds too and im not the one to bash but if they cant keep up they should post something about there still making the game if not they should say there going to abandoned they game and delete there patreon page and i like p and p and impures games but if they cant deliver they should stop

• 2 months later...

Typing in NTR is the fastest and quickest way to find out what it means.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NTR 

NTR Japanese acronym for Netorare (or what I call netoturd), used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Archived