[Renpy] Life is good [Deamos]

Deamos

Hello

I would like to introduce you my first adult game Life is good.

Developer/Publisher: Deamos
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Blog/Patreon: www.patreon.com/deamos

You play as character which had to move with his mom and sister to another city. Doesn't take long to realize that something strange is going on.
How will main character deal with it will be up to you.

I hope you will enjoy the game in the same way as I was enjoing the time during creation of it.

post-2258055-0-33054200-1503166803_thumb.png

post-2258055-0-61042800-1503166824_thumb.jpg

post-2258055-0-93592100-1503166841_thumb.jpg

post-2258055-0-03666100-1503166852_thumb.jpg

post-2258055-0-83800100-1503166861_thumb.jpg

Not much to say. Feels like a standard renpy game.

What I think you did right is the appearance of the mother and daughter. They look related, and the sister looks late teen, her tits aren't too exaggerated which helps with realism. Your interface has a lot of polish, the buttons you made look good.

Saying that the pictures you use feel stiff. That is they feel staged and don't feel real. Look at the lips of most of the pictures, when someone is not talking they have the SAME default position. They don't shift in position, they stay perfectly still and only their lips move.

This is a personal thing, but I hate the invisible protagonist. I know males are hard to come by in DAZ but it breaks my immersion not to see who I am playing. You can keep it this way, I might be the only one who feels this way. Just sharing my preferences.

This demo is really short.

None of the choices seem to matter. What is the point of having them if you run a linear story. I get that you need to prevent the story from bloating into a mess like many choose your own adventures, but normally these games are broken into chapters, and your actions can effect what is in the chapter.

There is also no real hook. I was expecting an example of sex or something, but we just get a forced scene of striping your mom or sister. I like slow burn games, but you need something to hook the audience, even if it is a trick, like a dream or something.

The dialogue is mostly good, but a few spelling errors here and there. It feels like natural speech though, which is surprising rare in these adult games.

Hard to judge something so short. So keep up the hard work!

• 1 year later...

Archived