NCCU Loser or Idol

honeygames

Hi I'm honeygames... this is my new game

NCCU loser or Idol

You are Nick a rookie at the NewCoralCity University

at the begin of the game you're the typical loser, new at the school. You'll ahave a Roommates, Aiden, and a Childhood friens, Brooke, that will help you in the school's jungle. 

And what you have to do? you have to study, improve your body, practice basketball and become popular and sure... seduce all the hottest girls of the school...

there are 12 different girl, 18 sex scene. different location. 

schoolpaper journal, gym, basketball court, class, a club, a park... and more... 

there's cheerleader, teachers, foreign students... so much girls to seduce... and you... you will be a loser or an Idol?

more info at 

https://www.patreon.com/honeygames

promobann8d7e8.jpg

here you can download the demo version of the game

http://www.mediafire.com/file/67b3xp1zibpe2vv/NCCU+Loser+or+Idol+demo.rar

complete version is ready for all my patron

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the look and subject matter of your games so just tried this demo and the latest King of the Beach update. Unfortunately for me, I find them both unplayable.

The deal breaker for me is the delayed text. It's like siting in class in public school all over again waiting while things had to be explained a second time to the slow kids. You can double click to display the whole text immediately but too often you end up missing the whole thing.  Then I hit the Escape key which just advances to the next dialogue instead of a menu. So there is no menu, no adjustable options for the text delay and no way to exit the game. I had to hit the Windows key and kill it from the task bar.

It looks like your games have great potential but until you make improvements to your interface, I find they are just instruments of frustration.

Archived