Jessie:Mother's sins [v0.01][Capriсe]

Kerla

I would like to share with you my new game Jessie:Mother's sins.

2hefa9y.jpg

Lu5oAu6.jpg

qt5Kzev.jpg

7LZgXbD.jpg

khkETvX.jpg

Developer/Publisher: Caprice

Censorship: without censorship

Version: 0.01

Language: English

Genre: visual novel for  adults

You play as a pretty young woman (Jessie), who lives with her children - daughter Christy and son Josh.  In addition to the main actors in the game there are colorful characters: a friend of the younger son Paul, the boyfriend of the older daughter Michael, the long-time friend of Jessie Nicole. You’ll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well.

All characters in this game are over the legal age of 18 years old.

Adult Themes: corruption, incest, voyeurism, Sleep, M/FF, MM/F, FF, BDSM, threesome, anal, oral, facials, footfetish, dominance, exhibition and some others.

More incest? /sigh Nothing with with that fetish but I am burnt out on it... To many games these days are incest themed and most suck which hurts my interest.

Just letting you know the link to your patreon isn't working... You have the link messed up.

• Mom looks like a Milf, good job...
  • Daughter looks like a teen good job... You would be surprised how many games make the mom and daughter indistinguishable.
  • Daughters hair makes me roll my eyes a little, like you are trying a little to hard to make her look young, but I'm just happy her breasts aren't the size of cantaloupes as a teenager.
  • The son... He looks 15. Sort of a grey area with the rules, but I assume he is over 18 since the site rules specifically prevents underage sex and such.

ok Ill try it...

• Dialogue is mostly good but every now and then you get an odd statement.  "I'm rather old to be picked up on the street though." Ummm what? Weird sentence.
  • The picture quality is good, but you need to work on faces, as in make them look less like a mannequin since you use the same facial expressions all the time. Mom and daughter both have this empty look to them. No smirks, no smiles, no frowns.
  • OK, i was about to get annoyed by the son fondling the mom, but it was a dream. Nice job.
  • Daughter strips naked in front of her mother? I'll give it a pass but my immersion is starting to break.
  • Demo ends with no sex scene to give a preview of is to come. I agree slow building the sexual acts is good but you need a good first impression to hook an audience, you even have a dream scene where you can insert a sex scene and still keep the immersion going and the slow burn.
  • Really short demo. Like 5 minutes short. You really should have more if you are asking for money on patreon imo.

There is potential for people who like incest, but without more I have no idea if it will feel more like a game or a visual novel. Anyways, good luck on your project.

Archived