honeygames

This is the freedownload version of my New Games. It's a Demo of Part1 (of 3)

In Demo version there is some Sex Scenes and you'll able to start visiting different location. More Location and Girls will be available when you unlock them. Many other will be available in complete game. 

THE STORY

My name is Snake, Snake Thompson... Okay... Snake isn't my real name but that's what they call me.

I'm back in my hometown. I left this cursed place 15 years ago and swore I'd never be back but... you know, things don't always go according to plan.

I spent the last 6 years locked up, but that's a story for another time since it's got nothing to do with why I'm back.

Last month someone killed my brother, here, in New Coral City. I know what you're thinking, but he was nothing like me...

He was a respected Chemistry Professor at New Coral City University. A good man, married to a good woman.

The cops still don't know who killed him. They say it was a robbery gone wrong. They say it's a bad part of town.

But that's bullshit. If the police won't investigate, I will.

So here I am, a free man, ready to take matters into my own hands.

my Patreon Page https://www.patreon.com/honeygames

Download Link http://www.mediafire.com/file/zuk8ql9e3d7a845/Snake_Thompson_Demo_Cversion.rar

0000 COVER.jpg

12 02 03 Tanlotion.jpg

20 01 Cheryll base.jpg

30 01 Allison event1 b1.jpg

41 02 estella 02.jpg

19 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

It's always a good idea to list what fetishes a game is going to have so people can decide if they are going to download or not.

In this first demo there is just a bj scene with a girl, an handjob from another one and you can finger another one. 

Plus there is 3 sex scene but not with the main characters. 2 of them are Cameos from my past game (the Scenes are new but there is the main character of my previous game)

In the future version there will be Straight sex, Bj, Titfuck, Blackmail, cuckold, voyeur. No incest. There are some Rape attempt but your mission is to don't make it happen and save the girls (there is one also in this Demo)

During the game you'll know so much different female character with story. all of them will be helpful to resolve the case. 

You'll know also different gang and you will fight against them. 

You can do a couple of legal work and some illegal events. You have a wanted stats that will grow anytime you'll do something illegall and decrease automatically everyday. if your wanted stat will be over 100 you'll be arrested and the game is over. 

You have to take care of your look and your fighting skillz. if you don't take care the stat decrease. Anytime you fight your look stats decrease. 

You have to eat hahahahha...

There are some stuff to buy (in this demo only a couple of stuff are usefull) and more will come in the next update. 

22 minutes ago, BeWilder said:

Looks promising. I can see you've put a bit of effort into making the girls look unique, very nice. I'll be sure to give it a try tonight and post some thoughts afterwards. Looking forward to it in fact.

I work too much on the characters. Some girls are the same from some previous game I made. All my games are in the same town so I mix the story a little bit. 

I use to create my own texture for the clothing (not alway but often), I add tattoo by myself on the skin textures (one of the character was in my previous game and had some basic Daz3d tattoo I add three new tattoo), I try to customize the location. I don't like to see the same girls, dress and location in all the games. In future I'll work also in the Hair. 

I hear you. I've some experience in custom tattooing in Daz it is not the easiest nor the quickest of tasks. I can also get behind customizing the standard asset packages. It does get a little off-putting to see the same things over and over in different stories, even when the content of the games are good... not everyone can do decent modding but I always appreciate those that do put in the effort, well done.

All that said I played the demo for a while, up until I got stuck in a frozen screen caused by going to the bad neighbourhood to eat with 0 food level and running into a cop. I couldn't get out of that loop and had to close the game. Just a heads up on that part.

I enjoyed the bits I did play. Some of the characters are pretty nice (I particularly liked Zoe and her braless tank top... wink wink) and the feel of the game is good. I did notice a couple of places where a typo or two sneaked but besides that all the content I saw was good.

I'd say the best place the game can be improved (in what I saw) is in the UI. Its a little flat and colourless to me. It looks like you're going for a metallic style which is fine but a bit more contrast would be good. The name plate is the best example since its hard to read most times, being that it's white text on a light grey background. If you only change one thing I'd recommend it be that. I would also suggest having the face plate change too and allow it to show the speakers emotional state rather than a flat stare. That'll also help bring more expression to the written parts when they are seen together. I assume that's actually in you plans since it's there but you just didn't get to it since it's an early demo. Either way I thought I'd mention it. The last thing I'd say about the UI is the top edge bar... maybe try hiding that at times when its not needed such as on the first day? It kind of makes the CG area feel a little boxed in when there is something worth seeing going on you know? That's all my advice for now anyway.

All in all it is a nice start. I'm curious to see where it goes and what happened to Snake's brother. Keep it up and I'm up and I'm sure you'll have a fine project on your hands.

All the best with it

-BeWilder

On 18/1/2018 at 3:58 AM, BeWilder said:

I hear you. I've some experience in custom tattooing in Daz it is not the easiest nor the quickest of tasks. I can also get behind customizing the standard asset packages. It does get a little off-putting to see the same things over and over in different stories, even when the content of the games are good... not everyone can do decent modding but I always appreciate those that do put in the effort, well done.

All that said I played the demo for a while, up until I got stuck in a frozen screen caused by going to the bad neighbourhood to eat with 0 food level and running into a cop. I couldn't get out of that loop and had to close the game. Just a heads up on that part.

I enjoyed the bits I did play. Some of the characters are pretty nice (I particularly liked Zoe and her braless tank top... wink wink) and the feel of the game is good. I did notice a couple of places where a typo or two sneaked but besides that all the content I saw was good.

I'd say the best place the game can be improved (in what I saw) is in the UI. Its a little flat and colourless to me. It looks like you're going for a metallic style which is fine but a bit more contrast would be good. The name plate is the best example since its hard to read most times, being that it's white text on a light grey background. If you only change one thing I'd recommend it be that. I would also suggest having the face plate change too and allow it to show the speakers emotional state rather than a flat stare. That'll also help bring more expression to the written parts when they are seen together. I assume that's actually in you plans since it's there but you just didn't get to it since it's an early demo. Either way I thought I'd mention it. The last thing I'd say about the UI is the top edge bar... maybe try hiding that at times when its not needed such as on the first day? It kind of makes the CG area feel a little boxed in when there is something worth seeing going on you know? That's all my advice for now anyway.

All in all it is a nice start. I'm curious to see where it goes and what happened to Snake's brother. Keep it up and I'm up and I'm sure you'll have a fine project on your hands.

All the best with it

-BeWilder

Thank you for your feedback

Yes, It's an early demo. I already fixed the Cop Bug and some other little bug. I spent too much time to make the Demo because I already plan "spaces" for all the thing that will come in the game. Sorry for my bad english ( A guy totally grammar check the game and make some little change in some dialogue to make it more like that kind of film he game is inspired... I don't know if it's clear what I mean, my english still sucks...).

I also change the icon on the map, now there is a grey background and fixed the speed of the text. 

Now I planning the part 1 of the game where I'll replace some renders I don't like (specially the "night renders") and I go on with the story. When I'll release it I also release a uncensored and correct version of this demo and I'll post it here. 

I'm glad you like Zoe. unfortunatelly I used her in a old game and I didn't custom the tattoo at the time but I add some tattoo (A calavera and another tattoo always on the legs) I also totally custom the tattoos of some Male character that will appear in next updates.

30 02 Biker2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi again.

Sorry man, been away for a while with my head down working on my own projects, only seeing your update now. Good stuff!

I'm liking the tattoo work on the guys above. I know tattoos are not to everyone's taste but they really add to a characters look and help them stand out more, as it does for the guy on the right.

I'll be sure to give the new update another try, especially to get another glimpse of Zoe, but I can't say when I'll get to it. Always got something that needs doing in my own stuff. You know how it is, Dev-life problems and all...

Best of luck man,

-beWilder

• 2 months later...

Archived