New Game [RpgMaker] The New Life

Mussel

New game, where you will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.
Fotos1.jpg

So this is a BBW fetish... ok not my fetish but i will try to judge it without my preference coloring my opinion..

First I need to say, every female character looks the same but with different hair. Older females have Quadruple G breasts, While the teenagers have only G. I would recommend different shapes for different people, and I'm not just talking about height which is one thing you did. You are not the first to do this... Here is why I hold this opinion.

• Variety is the spice of life. When you have a diverse cast, you draw a bigger audience. Some people might like the BBW girl while another would like the skinny black chick. Having both only draws more people. I'm glad you have non white people, but they are all still big boned.
  • Realism is also an issue, when is the last time you saw a WHOLE town exactly the same size? While sadly some towns might only have white people, they aren't all the same size...
  • Without light there is no dark. If everyone is beautiful then the definition holds no meaning. Not everyone needs to be beautiful to your standards. This also makes me feel like the women are objectified.

The males looks are also odd. The fathers beard doesn't match the hair... If the beard was grey and the hair black it would be fine but the black beard and grey hair looks fake and unnatural. The main character looks odd, the face looks like an older dude but shrunk to look young, and is he wearing eyeliner?

The choices to be nice to your step mom/sisters or not seems forced. Obviously this was written in another language and translated over so maybe some nuance is lost but as is it feels unauthentic and there to give the illusion of choice.

Giving the player directions as part of the intro is VERY helpful. You would be surprised how few do that.

In high school, the guy with your blond sister has a trimmed beard and mustache? Isn't that a little young for facial hair?

Jason looks like he has breasts under his shirt.

Did a good job on Tom and Beth. Tom is the first guy I have no issues with his appearance, and Beth's hair makes her look black, rather than a Caucasian with black colored skin... Ronald looks properly masculine too. The other guys seem to have decent appearances.

The popular girl feels like a stereotype. She is blond, dumb, and mean. Reminds me, I haven't seen mean girls in years...

So the main character has a Huge dick... Another common trope, but I get it.

House layout is really awkward.

Dance animation is really good. Not sure your step sister would remove her skirt but overall was a good scene.

No one is in your house when you wake up? That's odd.

The step mom catches you in the act, and then blackmails you? Seems odd, true some people are like that. Just makes your Step mom a total bitch. LOL then seduces you? She doesn't make any sense. Good animation though.

HOLY SHIT.... your game uses the N word, as in nigger. I'm not saying you shouldn't use it, but be warned that it is highly offensive. You acknowledge that the guy is racist, so I'm not upset, but others might still.

Well think i did most of your demo.

Writing seems weak.

Text needs some proof readers to fix the errors.

Character art is weak.

Animations are strong.

As a fetish game for BBW it will draw attention but if you want something greater it needs some work.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been running around accomplishing nothing for a while now...

I want to put the milfs magazine on the bookshelf at home, but it says I need the key to my room and that Maria likely has it. But she never really talks to me, just complains about chores and stuff, and her room is always locked.

Rachel says she's excited to go on a date with me, but every time I call her, she says no.

Anyone else experiencing these problems? Are they just not implemented yet, or did I miss something?

I want to put the milfs magazine on the bookshelf at home, but it says I need the key to my room and that Maria likely has it. But she never really talks to me, just complains about chores and stuff, and her room is always locked.

Rachel says she's excited to go on a date with me, but every time I call her, she says no.

Anyone else experiencing these problems? Are they just not implemented yet, or did I miss something?

Yep, have hit these exact same things...

Keys are in the room according to the notes, but the room is locked so no way to ever get inside.

A few things that either don't work now, or I am missing something, based on other comments from people who have played before (maybe original version?)

- Everyone in the house has peeped at the MC in the shower, but none of them have commented on it at all...  From earlier comments this was supposed to trigger some other event which either isn't working or a pre-req has not been met.

- Rachel is pissed, and I have bought the candies/chocolates and yet she won't even talk to the MC so I can even offer them to her.

The art and everything is nice, and I realize that the game is still very new, but nothing frustrates me more than broken elements or obtuse counter situations that offer no hint  or option how to resolve them.

Yep, have hit these exact same things...

Keys are in the room according to the notes, but the room is locked so no way to ever get inside.

A few things that either don't work now, or I am missing something, based on other comments from people who have played before (maybe original version?)

- Everyone in the house has peeped at the MC in the shower, but none of them have commented on it at all...  From earlier comments this was supposed to trigger some other event which either isn't working or a pre-req has not been met.

- Rachel is pissed, and I have bought the candies/chocolates and yet she won't even talk to the MC so I can even offer them to her.

The art and everything is nice, and I realize that the game is still very new, but nothing frustrates me more than broken elements or obtuse counter situations that offer no hint  or option how to resolve them.

You need to buy chocolate. There's a food shop in "New Neighborhood" that only opens in the morning (before going to the School). Go there and buy chocolate (NOT CANDIES). Then you can go to the School and speak to Rachel.

You need to buy chocolate. There's a food shop in "New Neighborhood" that only opens in the morning (before going to the School). Go there and buy chocolate (NOT CANDIES). Then you can go to the School and speak to Rachel.

I got the chocolates, and gave them to her at school. She's happy now, says she can't wait for our date and to call her after school, but she always says no when I call.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the version 3. Where is the stealth training.... i can't find IT.....

East side of town bottom right there is a short alleyway going down.  She'll be there, I think you have to go late night to find her (what the game considers "dawn hours".

I found her there...when you found her for the 1st time she will stay there still....this was realy long update..take me whole day to complete....but...my opinion is..the best sex scene in game is with Foreman´s Wife....they should give her more space to play...and how many LVL has sex trainer in library??

edit: 5lvl has

new quesiton: How do I get the scene with book store girl which is on the game preview screens? she is there in black swimsuit and she is lying...

• 3 months later...

What I always do was check her door and get the I need to come back later. Go straight down and leave the area to the right and then go back and forth till you are transported to your room. Leave the room go outside try door and then go down and leave till the screen darkness changes and try her door again. If you get the *Miss Taylor is awake* message then do more dates with Rachel and whatever else you can and then check after Rachel's dates to check the teachers door and eventually she'll be asleep when you try and can enter her house.

The first time I played it everything worked fine for me but I messed up one thing with the sister so I restarted and then the next 3 or 4 times I restarted I kept hitting the Miss Taylor is awake message. The last time I tried I hit it again but decided just to keep playing and going on dates with Rachel everyday and then one night I did a random check on Miss Taylor's door after a date with Rachel and was surprised when the player entered the house.

So it might be set up to where it only becomes active after a certain date or after certain quests are done.

• 6 months later...

Open the phone then select date or something like that and look under what class they fall under family is listed under family Rachel would fall under classmates so just select classmates and select her and call her also make sure you are calling at the right time as there is a certain time where you will be able to called someone for a date.

Archived