TVS-Patreon-main.jpg

Did you ever watched that old Batman show where him and Robin were always about to die in a trap, and then in the next episode they managed to escape from an horrendous dead? Well... No More!!

[support this project]

[ZnelArts]

The Villain Simulator

I always fantasized with the idea of the Villain actually winning, this is about that with the erotic element added to it.

Works on Desktop mode and in VR Mode too!

The Villain Simulator is under development and is being crowdfunded on Patreon.

Upcoming features:

• Hero Health Status
  • Fight Mode to capture new Heroes
  • Hero personality
  • Tools and Weapons unlockables

New in Beta 8:

1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=lN97E

Here's my two cents:

With provided information there is no way to know what this actually is (a visual experience or an actual game, for example), how far the interactivity goes (if at all) and whether or not the developer will run away with money after a few techdemo builds.

Also, there are three separate links to Patreon in this post. Three of them. All three are exactly the same, hiding behind different words. That's not exactly reassuring.

I will keep an eye on this stuff, but I'm not interesting in throwing fat stacks of dosh at the screen just to peek behind a curtain. For all I care, it's just a spam post.

Small edit: Ow, the grammar. I didn't notice the grammar.

On 12/22/2017 at 8:35 PM, Mastodon said:

Here's my two cents:

With provided information there is no way to know what this actually is (a visual experience or an actual game, for example), how far the interactivity goes (if at all) and whether or not the developer will run away with money after a few techdemo builds.

Also, there are three separate links to Patreon in this post. Three of them. All three are exactly the same, hiding behind different words. That's not exactly reassuring.

I will keep an eye on this stuff, but I'm not interesting in throwing fat stacks of dosh at the screen just to peek behind a curtain. For all I care, it's just a spam post.

Small edit: Ow, the grammar. I didn't notice the grammar.

Hello, Im sorry you have that opinion, I can clarify a few things.

The game is a work in progress project that is being currently crowdfunded in patreon, on there you can find information about what interactive featured have been developed and are released in the beta builds.

I will not run away with money because pledges do not pay to get the final product, it is not like KickStarter. In Patreon pledgers pay so the creator keeps doing what he is doing and releasing rewards from time to time, this is what Im doing, I release a new version with some more progress on all my games evey 1 month or 2. Im happy to share what Patreons are supporting me to do. I will keep working on it as long as I have people supporting me and I can afford it.

Finally, this is not a Spam post, Im here trying to bring visibility to my game and try to get people support this project since I believe it has potential to become one of the best Adult Games out there and its unique in its kind.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your interest and your critique, I consider your observation and will make an effort to not look like a Spam the next time I post something.

Best Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so you can just watch the clothes disapere? on the patronpage is no list of what you can do or a video or something like that.

so yeah just no option or can u send us something like .. i dont know .. like a list of things you can do?

• 3 months later...

capturing new Heroes?
Are we talking more characters from the Batman environment like Talia Al'Ghul/Rebecca Gordon or could we expand over the DC universe (maybe needing heavier duty equipment for super strength characters?)

Like, would Starfire be a possibility?

edit:
They could also be very combative and fight against their restraints up until a sedative is introduced if we're going down that dark route =p

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...