Salune's Slave Training v1.05 - Win/Mac/Linux (Playable demo available!)

Red Leather Art

Hi there.

I am a 3dx artist and I made this fantasy futa-themed simulation game a while ago and recently made a demo to hopefully get some more interest in it! The game centers around the dark elf, Zayla - attempting to train her futa elf slave, Salune, and get all her assorted stats/skills as high as possible in two weeks. There are dozens of assorted fetishes included to some extent, too many to comfortably list here; but check my website for some image previews/more information if you are interested - http://redleatherart.com/wp/.

Current full game features:

-About 80 different scene images

-Fourteen days to raise all stats as high as possible

-Sixteen different activities, with at least four different levels/versions of each

-Four different time slots per day

-A few different text variations for most events based on assorted factors - stats, choice, luck, repetition, etc.

-Five different endings based on how good/bad you did

-CG gallery for all event images

-Password system to unlock the entire cg gallery if you get stuck (NEW!)

-Should work on Win/Mac/Linux

Demo features:

-About 20 scene images

-Six days

-Eight activities with at least two scenes each

-Three different time slots per day

-Two possible endings (Success or failure)

-CG gallery for all event images in the demo

-Should also work on Win/Mac/Linux

Free playable demo: https://mega.nz/#!3ptwQRpL!qTMVM2Z53uD_ZRCjjKSf1Szjksdp-MhSVQGCGdQeFbs

Full game available via my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/redleatherart

RLASSTMMPre.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 6/27/2018 at 12:42 AM, MasterKoume said:

This sounds really interesting, already can't wait for it to be finished

I appreciate the thought, and I am glad you think it is interesting; but I am not sure what you mean exactly about waiting for it to be finished. The game is "finished" - which is to say that the core game and all of the main training events are already complete and in place; (and they were back when I made that first post) I am mostly only making small fixes and/or text additions/variations at this point.

Although most recently, I have gotten almost 50 voice lines and/or SFX bits for Zayla put into the current version of the game, 1.071! (A little voice preview is available on my site, for those interested.) I hope to put in a bit more of that over the next few months, and perhaps also get some voice bits made and put in for Salune as well if I can find/afford a fitting voice actress.

This game was meant to be a small test/trial run of a larger game that I hope to make at a later date; and I am planning to attempt to make the other main part of that game over the next three months or so. (A more general slave buying/training/selling game with semi-randomized, generic girls - and not futa focused.)

Archived