[Rpg Maker MV] The Artifacts of Adaar

DGst

Hello there, Funseekers!

Let me introduce to you - us – Dally Game Studios, small team of game makers ;) You probably haven’t heard of us yet, that’s okay. The world has not been created in 2 minutes. Give us some time, and with your help – we both would get better.

With the help of RPGMaker MV we want to introduce you some small part of our masterpiece that we made recently. We hope that all of us would have lots of fun from it ;)

About the game:

So, fellows, what do we have here? Here we have our best, and first project – Artifacts of Adaar. You probably are thinking that it is about some Artifacts and something called Adaar. Well…you right :D

In the game you will experience a story of Aliya and her, let’s say surroundings ;). So Artifacts of Adaar is a 18+ game – you would be able to take a pick at some hot scenes ^_^

Anyway, fun, sexy time, interesting story. That is what we will try to offer you. ( The list is still developing, we are planning to add some horses and Tori Black :D) And it will be absolutely free!

H-Content:

H-events planned both illustrated with pictures and pixelated sprites. Sex scenes can be encountered by progressing the story and will be depend on your choices.

Planned themes/fetishes: you will be able to see a lot of different stuff ^_^ . What you won`t see for sure: scat, watersports, shota/loli, guro.

Screenshots:

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

The gate to the world of Adaar is here:  http://www.dallygames.com

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/68wwjg6sow0zqdl/The+Artifacts+of+Adaar%28Prologue%29.zip

We will really appreciate if you play this prologue( it won`t take long, just 15-20 min ^_^) and leave your feedback, thanks!

Patreon:

Not obligatory, but we would be happy>

https://www.patreon.com/dallygames . Support us :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun, Stay sexy, Be awesome,

Yours,

Dally Game Studios.

I like what you have so far. The artworks and sprites are great.

Music and SFX are very nice. I like the UI and the battle system. I don't know what comes from MV but it feels different than other western RPG Maker games, in a good way.

Can't say much about content because there isn't much but the NPCs are interesting.

So keep the good work  and I hope to see more of your stuff :)

why does everyone make these awesome sounding games but always with a frikkin female character :(

will try it and give feedback

edit:

Would personally prefer it didn't start in fullscreen mode. I usually use a window for RPG maker games.

Art is pretty good, writing is better than most, but you do need an english native proofreader.

Solid start, pacing might be a little slow but hard to really tell from just a prologue.

Look forward to more

I like it.

The pacing is slow... but I think that is a good thing. This seems to be a game with sexual elements and not a hentai game, so going slow is good. Stories that jump straight to sex are boring and lose interest quickly, but slow burns that let you have feelings about characters makes those rare moments of sex feel special.

The story is really strong here. I really like it. Reminds me of a horrible anime about people being stuck in a VR game, and your story seems to be better and feel more authentic.

I don't mind the female protaganist. <edited out a long rant here LOL got off the point of this game>

There are some text issues that need a proofreader.

The art is solid. While there isn't much of it, the quality makes up or it.

Overall this is solid start.

why does everyone make these awesome sounding games but always with a frikkin female character :(

will try it and give feedback

edit:

Would personally prefer it didn't start in fullscreen mode. I usually use a window for RPG maker games.

Art is pretty good, writing is better than most, but you do need an english native proofreader.

Solid start, pacing might be a little slow but hard to really tell from just a prologue.

Look forward to more

Hi, thank you for feedback ^_^

In the Rpg Maker MV games fullscreen mode turning on and off by pressing an F4 button, also you can stretch the game window as you like.

Yup, English is not a native language of our team, so now we trying to find someone who will help us with the text ^_^

I like it.

The pacing is slow... but I think that is a good thing. This seems to be a game with sexual elements and not a hentai game, so going slow is good. Stories that jump straight to sex are boring and lose interest quickly, but slow burns that let you have feelings about characters makes those rare moments of sex feel special.

The story is really strong here. I really like it. Reminds me of a horrible anime about people being stuck in a VR game, and your story seems to be better and feel more authentic.

I don't mind the female protaganist. <edited out a long rant here LOL got off the point of this game>

There are some text issues that need a proofreader.

The art is solid. While there isn't much of it, the quality makes up or it.

Overall this is solid start.

Thank you for your feedback! Appreciate that ^_^

Archived