[Unity] The Incredibles / Helen Parr game

I've been developing this project for a while now but it's the first time I'm posting it on LoversLab

It's most likely going to be a POV style series of videos or possibly an interactive game. As for now, she's up and moving, talking, ready to get into some action. There is also a customization menu where you can select Helen's body type, breast size, accessories as well as clothing.

Here is the demo where you can play around with her in the customization menu :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dmb122ubl7hx1k0/Helen_v3.rar

post-1199191-0-96463400-1463311830_thumb.jpg

post-1199191-0-75538800-1463311832_thumb.png

post-1199191-0-17717600-1463311834_thumb.jpg

post-1199191-0-31366500-1463311836_thumb.jpg

was bored and i tried it and it was pretty cfool to play around with for a couple minutes

Way cool.

Get this on Patron.

Get some crowd source funding.

Make more!

I WANT THIS.

1. Don't start Patreon.

2. Finish and perfecting this stage first.

3. If you satisfy with your skill and works, you're ready for next expansion ...

4. Then start Patreon.

dude, take the advise of Benn82, this could be great!

Yeh I'm not really sure about patreoning it . I want to keep this project as free and independant as possible.

If you get a more complete demo or example videos of your work here I could see myself supporting the project. Looking good so far nice work!

There are lots of videos of it you can find on : http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/GaussianFracture/

I'd post them here aswell but I don't think LL can play webm or flv videos.

Thanks for sharing ;)

You're welcome =)

Nice, You took my advice from /aco/ and posted your game here, and it is good to see that you're still alive!

Yep, thanks for the advice :) Now that the game progress can be archived.

Do you know the term "Tamagotchi" ?

If you know, maybe you could make this game like it, but had some erotic flavor in it.

Of course this idea already exist before in Illusion - Hako. But it don't have some details.

My idea are like this.

Female arrive skinny, ass & breast flatted ... literally.

Then player must give her food 3 times a day, in real time (or not)

Some mini games or Achievement unlock useful tools and items for the female. Breast and Ass enhancer ... skin & hair color changer, etc etc. Also unlocking clothing.

Some mini games or Achievement also unlock useful room equipment. Kitchen with leveling (basic kitchen, med kitchen, high end kitchen), Bathroom utility (also with leveling system).

Achievement = Stat requirement of how well you treat the female.

eg. Day 1 take care complete ! ... You unlock Clothing A !

eg. You are succeed keep the female happy for 3 days a row ! ... You unlock TV set level 2 !

and so on.

Game don't need to have story, just like Tamagotchi.

Do you know the term "Tamagotchi" ?

If you know, maybe you could make this game like it, but had some erotic flavor in it.

Of course this idea already exist before in Illusion - Hako. But it don't have some details.

My idea are like this.

Female arrive skinny, ass & breast flatted ... literally.

Then player must give her food 3 times a day, in real time (or not)

Some mini games or Achievement unlock useful tools and items for the female. Breast and Ass enhancer ... skin & hair color changer, etc etc. Also unlocking clothing.

Some mini games or Achievement also unlock useful room equipment. Kitchen with leveling (basic kitchen, med kitchen, high end kitchen), Bathroom utility (also with leveling system).

Achievement = Stat requirement of how well you treat the female.

eg. Day 1 take care complete ! ... You unlock Clothing A !

eg. You are succeed keep the female happy for 3 days a row ! ... You unlock TV set level 2 !

and so on.

Game don't need to have story, just like Tamagotchi.

I think the gameplay will feature a relationship based narrative where you advance with question/answer and task completion system to unlock new scenes, dresses, accessories and stuff. 

Nice, You took my advice from /aco/ and posted your game here, and it is good to see that you're still alive!

Yep, thanks for the advice :) Now that the game progress can be archived.

Happy to help. I was getting worried that your thread was going to be bumped off the board and it would be lost. 

Yeah thanks. The LL will do just fine if this goes to patreon later on.

• 2 weeks later...

My coders pc died and he's looking to get a new one, so the project was paused for a while. But we'll be back on it in a week or two.

Meanwhile I updated the feet with some details and added the option to choose nail and toenail color as someone suggested it. Also we figured out all the details of the gameplay completely so the project will go much faster when it comes to building the scenes.

post-1199191-0-93119800-1466451234_thumb.jpg

I downloaded your game today...

I am using Windows 10

when I click on the  exe it tells me

This program can't run on your (my) PC

I can play other UNITY games and DEMOs

but for some reason I am getting that with yours

can you tell me what I have done wrong?

Much appreciated up front...

This looks really good, I've been messing around with both demos. Is there any way to zoom the camera in?

You can use the mouse scroll while pressing the left mouse button but it will work better in the next update.

...Ok so like Helen Parr is the sexiest woman in a fictional universe...and you made my dream a reality...I love you...no really...I am in awe.

I'm glad you like it man :) More to come.

I downloaded your game today...

I am using Windows 10

when I click on the  exe it tells me

This program can't run on your (my) PC

I can play other UNITY games and DEMOs

but for some reason I am getting that with yours

can you tell me what I have done wrong?

Much appreciated up front...

Are you using an 32bit version of Windows ? If so thats probably why.

Here's a slightly different 32 bit version, try this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/slkdnsjymtutaaf/Helen_WebRelease_32bit.rar

No really this is amazing to me. My wife knows that I love the Incredibles movie just bc they made Helen Parr look so damn thick lol I salute you Gaussian.

Thanks man. There's nothing like thick juicy milfs :)

Here's another experimental outfit.

post-1199191-0-59154600-1467317034_thumb.jpg

No really this is amazing to me. My wife knows that I love the Incredibles movie just bc they made Helen Parr look so damn thick lol I salute you Gaussian.

Thanks man. There's nothing like thick juicy milfs :)

Here's another experimental outfit.

GOOD GOD. Amazing work man!