Brothel management sim- Dimlight City: Brothel Builder

FlynnFlann

DimlightBanner.thumb.png.77efc31b44857aeb45b6a0f3c2ca80f8.png

Dimlight City: Brothel Builder is a building simulation game currently in development for web (via Nutaku.net), downloadable .EXE, and mobile.

WE HAVE A PLAYABLE DEMO AVAILABLE :HERE: -It showcases the code game concept, systems, and introduction to the story.
If you see an error pop up in your browser, the game should be playable if you close it, we're working on that right now.

:ABOUT THE GAME:
Dimlight City is a fresh new spin on a classic genre. It is a "simulation" game in which players are tasked with building and managing their very own brothel.
Hire Gals, complete missions, and experience a wacky story set in a sugary dreamscape fantasy metropolis.

Basically the main goal of the game revolves around resource management.
If you have too many clients, but not enough rooms or Gals? You won't be making as hefty a profit.
The reverse is also true though- have plenty of Gals but aren't pulling in any clients? That won't work either.

It's up to you to figure out what you need at the moment and where you should be investing your resources.

GameplayBanner.png.fe2c2a48c0311c3b9f564f1641f3c485.png

LewdBanner.png.028e28de13c1bc3c001ef9753f423413.png

78871292-EB7D-11E6-B9D6-9B8ACE8206F8-ima

Anyways, if you're interested but don't have or want to drop cash on us, that's cool- just spreading the word helps out too!

Feel free to drop in on our Discord and say hi as well!

Hmmm I recognize this are style from somewhere...

At first glance it looks like biko (japanes brothel game, with a bit darker theme)

Anyway good luck.

Basically it's boku which means "me"

And I am really interested wether there will be some boosty characters

I feel like this advertisement is a little late in the crowdfunding phase. Jan 26- Mar 9. First time hearing about the game and its six days away no where near the first stretch goal. It is an interesting looking game though that I will easily grab. Just wish the word of mouth got around sooner.

• 1 year later...

UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS!
We're still working with Nutaku to launch as soon as possible, but in the mean time we have a public demo out now!
https://www.dimlightcity.com/play (You may be presented with an error, just click OK, I'm working on it but it shouldn't affect the game.)

The demo itself showcases only a small portion of Dimlight: the introduction to Dimlight's story, the basics of building, hiring gals, and managing your brothel. Any and all feedback is appreciated!
You can either leave a comment here or join the discussion with us on our Discord server! - https://discord.gg/7BWuMut

A NOTE TO KIMOCHI BACKERS: If you've supported us on Kimochi in the past, please get a hold of me either on Patreon or Discord, we'll give you the benefits of our current Patreon. I want to make sure Kimochi backers can finally start getting benefits for their support instead of having to continue to wait even longer.

On 13/4/2018 at 12:16 PM, FlynnFlann said:

UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS!
We're still working with Nutaku to launch as soon as possible, but in the mean time we have a public demo out now!
https://www.dimlightcity.com/play (You may be presented with an error, just click OK, I'm working on it but it shouldn't affect the game.)

The demo itself showcases only a small portion of Dimlight: the introduction to Dimlight's story, the basics of building, hiring gals, and managing your brothel. Any and all feedback is appreciated!
You can either leave a comment here or join the discussion with us on our Discord server! - https://discord.gg/7BWuMut

A NOTE TO KIMOCHI BACKERS: If you've supported us on Kimochi in the past, please get a hold of me either on Patreon or Discord, we'll give you the benefits of our current Patreon. I want to make sure Kimochi backers can finally start getting benefits for their support instead of having to continue to wait even longer.

i thinked you guys were dead

If you started the night while in the construction mode you will need to wait the night to end and you won't be able to use construction mode again. F5 Fix it but you will start anew.

Yes! The team is aware of this issue.

For the purposes of the demo, the save functions have been put aside. 

Graphics quality and fullscreen don't work.

This is being looked into as well!

• 6 months later...

Archived