Select a subcategory to view available files.
Files From Subcategories
By LongDukDongHerein, you can increase the number of books available to the bookstores in Tamriel. Librams, both epic and mundane, that were printed over thirty years prior in Tamriel's history, are now available. You can now find in various bookstores the tomes that were available within the epic second part of the Elder Scrolls series, Daggerfall.
Not every book that was in Daggerfall was purchased by Elsweyr Publishing, these not having changed since their first printing. However, there are a few familiar titles that were re-release in their original form and format. The prices of these are certainly cheaper than they were in the Third Era, a mere five to 30 septims instead of a staggering prince of seven-hundred pieces.
Thankfully, Gadran Woodsley, the owner of Elsweyr Books, comes from a long line of Bibliophiles and librarians, his grandfather being the one and only Dunyval Woodsley whose charge was the Renown Daggerfall Lyceum during the time of the Dragon Break.
Not including the read-me (matching the above text), this download package includes just two mere files:
Books of Daggerfall.esp
Books of Daggerfall.bsa
Both of these go within your Data Folder. Activate and it will run no problem.
By LongDukDongby LongDukDong
and Bethesda Softworks
Herein, you can increase the number of books available to the bookstores in Tamriel. Books, both epic and mudane, that were printed within the more recent past in Tamriel's history, are now available. You can now find in various bookstores the tomes that were available within the epic second part of the Elder Scrolls series, Morrowind. This includes the epic Bloodmoon addition.
Not every book that was in Morrowind was purchased by Elsweyr Publishing, these not having changed since their first printing. Some books may have already been in one form or another due to our wish to chronicle and preserve all available written history and lore, and some content may overlap.
Thankfully, Gadran Woodsley, the owner of Elsweyr Books, comes from a long line of Bibliophiles and librarians, his grandfather being the one and only Dunyval Woodsley whose charge was the Renown Daggerfall Lyceum during the time of the Dragon Break.
This package requires a mere two files: Books of Morrowind.esp
Books of Morrowind.bsa
Both of these go within your Data Folder. Activate and it will run no problem.
By sunhawkenI forgot were I got these model.
But, I finally finished the mod... Get the spell code with Tes4edit , use console tes4edit player.addspell XX
Weaponsmith Ornifex is an NPC in Dark Souls 2
Weaponsmith Ornifex Information
One of the two NPCs able to trade Boss Souls, the other is Straid of Olaphis Will trade the first boss soul for free. Her model, textures, death sound and animation as well as idle animations are almost, if not completely identical to those of the Crow Demons from the Painted World of Ariamis in Dark Souls.
Shaded Woods. From the Shaded Ruins bonfire, she is found locked in an underground cave, below the false floor. Requires the Fang Key from the petrified lion statue near the bonfire to free her. You must exhaust all of her dialogue to get her to move.
Brightstone Cove Tseldora. Will move here once freed. In the room with many statues. Next to the Lower Brightstone Cove bonfire.
By DogOnPorchNatural Woman Skin Two.01
July 3rd, 2020
A selection of various half & full size textures. Half sized textures are small, easy on the FPS, but still very detailed...good for actual game play. There could have been more but let's keep file sizes reasonable...lol. Some are ridiculous...but there are women out there with really BIG nipples/areola...don't ask Mr Dog how he knows that...
Includes...Brown & Pink nipples...veins and stretchmarks etc to varrying degrees. If you can not preview dds files for whatever reason, less extreme tends to be A...higher letters more extreme.
Various bruised textures for the naughty girls. Some are extreme...
Just choose the one you want...copy & paste it somewhere...rename it to footfemale and put it in your....
Data--->Textures--->Characters---->Imperial--->Female (this one)
Don't forget the Normal Texture (footfemale_n.dds)...one fits all.
Some turned out better than others. The majority require a high poly breast mesh with a good sized nipple/areola zone...SPD Curvaceous...DMRA....and such. Some nipples are HUGE...they distort on lower poly breasts.
Due to 'Amber's Pussy' also being on this texture (a Club project), you'll want to install the files in the rather obvious 'InstallToFixRedHeels' folder...new (better) sandals. The old crappy stock ones had red splotches on their heels. Reason: the stock sandals get their flesh color from a part of the texture other than the foot, oddly enough. Adding the detailed Robert's feet to the sandals fixes this. WARNING: the sandals have red toenails. All NPCs wearing them will have red toenails. No longer part of the main DL...
New versions likely as skills improve...
This version has some new 'progressive' textures...from pale pink (A, AA, AB, AC, etc) to very darkbrown (BA, BB, BC etc)...see NaturalWomanOne folder.
Version One (now included in 2.02)...Boobs in screenie below under the spoiler.
By DogOnPorchSPD Curvaceous Chubby Clothes Extras
"Why are you grinning?? This robe makes me look like a house!"
Optional Addition to the first part...which is required.
Most of this stuff is less than lore friendly...but fun none-the-less.
Just empty the contents into your Oblivion Data folder. Allow any overwrites. No need for fresh save...but your load order will likely need adjustment to put the ESP back where you had it originally.
Additions include some modern hacks for that sort of play...same availability. Divine Elegance for the set. There are LOTS of clothes and I didn't want to add another Vendor to the store...so the merchant menu might be slow to open. Give it a moment if it hangs...
A new NPC named Nadine roams the land...she might make a good companion...starts at Brina Cross. Her AI will let her roam the map given enough time. She's lost and needs clothes...
Credits: same as before.
Note: some 'all-bone skeletons' templates are included if you'd like to experiment with the clothes in NifSkope. 3 is without tail...4 is with. A neck ring seem hider is already inserted for ease of use.
Version 1.04: Both parts now merged into one file for ease of future additions.
You needs this first...
By DogOnPorchHGEC Skinny Girl
Compiled by DogOnPorch
This is a mash-up of several bodies...
Luna's AA-cup upper body
Hepsy's S-tiny lower body (extracted from clothes mods)
HGEC hands and feet with Amber's palms and TDS's feet added.
Fejeena's waist seem fix included.
Requires Set Body...
We use this particular body for those PCs & NPCs that we actually want to fit into Hepsy's, Betty's & Fly's tiny little outfits. The regular HGEC AA S body doesn't quite do it... Since it was never part of any particular version of Set Body I'm aware of...here you go.
Install...replace one of your Set Body bodies that you don't use. The hands and feet can be used to replace whatever common HGEC hands & feet you're already using...as these are probably the best you can get. They work ESPECIALLY well with Ave Brave's Redguard replacer...available at here LoversLab. Includes red nails. Also includes vagina and anus...and a lower body version without the vagina.
Small imperfections are hidden as best possible by various jewelry built into the body.
Issues...vagina and anus can vanish in certain positions...minor. Vagina can appear to leave the body in some other positions. If this becomes annoying, replace with the no fancy vagina version.
Jewels...same deal. Don't want them? Use the no jewel version.
Luckily, there's already a ton of clothing for this body....here's a few.
By DogOnPorchBBW Wolfcry Armor
For the SPD Curvaceous Chubby body.
June 16, 2020
If you play with Vilja enough, she'll eventually make a suit of fur armor for you that is pretty much standard size...for Oblivion...C-cup & medium lower body.
This fixes that if your PC is playing as the SPD Curvaceous Chubby girl...etc.
This is a mix of Trashdog's and Ave Brave's meshes. Apachii textures were used for the re-texture. The result is a generally black arrangement. It's a bit of a hack...but what do yah do?
No esp needed...nor any changes to Vilja's esp. Just put the meshes and texture folders into your Oblivion Data folder. Done!
By DogOnPorchNatural Woman Repaint ver 1.01
May 24, 2020
A detailed hand repaint of...I'm not sure who the original artist was...but all credit to that person. I merely added to what was already there. This version was originally only in the Club section and I've decided to post it to the regular downloads.
A new version is in the works that will include this skin plus numerous variations of it...bigger nipples...brown nipples...lots of stretch marks...etc. But why wait? Try out the basic skin...
Includes...some blue veins/stretch marks/Montgomery glands...etc. Looks fairly normal on smaller girls but when stretched over a pair of big breasts...voila. Ideal for use with the SPD Curvaceous Chubby body.
Also included...Amber's HGEC pussy textures (built-in). Due to the texture's location on the bigger texture, you might get red splotches on your female lowerclass sandals. Thus some (better) replacements for the sandals are included.
Install like you would install any skin texture.
Data--->Textures--->Characters--->Imperial--->Female (in here)
Back-up your old skin. Just in case...
If you're interested in what upper body this young lady is hauling around...it's (I understand) a rare HGEC upper that might be a bit of a search to find. I forget WHERE I got it...
So here it is...
Put it in one of the HGEC upper body folders with Set Body installed.
Data--->Meshes--->Characters--->Bombshell--->HGEC--->HGEC Normal Top--->K Cup (for example...whatever one you rarely if ever use)
By LongDukDongHerein, you will now find available books and tomes that can and will assist you in finishing the multitude of tasks that appear within Tamriel.
Not every book may be as complete as others. Not every book is listed in an entertaining prose style. But every book should give you a heads-up on what to expect in both Nirn and beyond.
Most books have anywhere between 40 to 100 pages, only a couple with page count less than 10. And one book has a massive 150 page first-person perspective. Roughly have include extra graphics, though the content of the Daedra book includes required location graphics.
This package requires a mere two files:
Both of these go within your Data Folder. Activate and it will run no problem.
By DoodlecuteThe Twi'lek redux is an upgrade to Lovender's Twi'lek race mod.
*Adds males for each of the twi'lek races
*Attaches the Twi'lek's Lekkus in the tail slot so that you don't have to travel to the waterfront to get them. It also allows you to wear helmets (see Pictures).
*Replaces the Lyn Me with a Darth Talon Texture (Darth Maul for males).
*Gives each of them unique racial traits creating a normal Twi'lek, a Jedi, and a Sith. WARNING: The two force using twi'leks may be a bit over powered but are very flavorful.
To install you must first install Lovender's Twi'lek race and all of its prerequisite files. Then copy the data folder of Twi'lek Redux into your Oblivion folder and let it overwrite anything it asks to.
And as always my stuff is open use, for anyone who wants to use anything for their own mods.
Darth Talon Lekku Texture was missing. It has now been added.
For the love of cats!
I really wanted to use this awesome addon for "Elsweyr Deserts of Anequina". Unfortunately it was broken due to having it's editor id's begin with numbers. Never never ever ever NEVER, do that. What I did was change all instances of the edid's that began with 001 to rev. I also took the time to attempt to repair three scripts that weren't compiled. As it stands, with the brilliant help of Oblivionaddicted on Nexus forums, two of them work. The third isn't firing but, won't break your game save though. Also, I included the "Sound" folder even though those files are irrelevant. They are nothing but silent voice files and lip files to match. However that works... Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I will not be changing the instances of 001 regarding these files. There are 3,088 of them that would have to be changed manually! I suggest not installing them and instead install OBSE if you somehow managed to not by now, along with the well known Elys silent voice mod. Enabling dialogue subtitles can help too.
Edited June 30 2019;
Testing is done, and only the one previously mentioned script is not functional. It is not critical though, so don't worry. Just know the spot with the ogres in it is quite a fight. I have had no error feedback regarding anything I have done here, so I declare the mod Alpha state. Any serious bugs found are probably not because of this redo. All in all, it is safe to use at this point. If you choose to use it, report anything you think relevant to the posts section of this page. I will continue to fix anything I can within reason if problems arise. I also included the requisite "Unique Landscapes" patch for people that use UL, with corresponding record changes.
Elsweyr Deserts of Anequina (preferably '14 re-release) and all it requires.
Get it here;
Permissions and Credits;
The original Readme files included in this mod show full permissions to modify, repair, or include if credit is given. All of this mods content is credited to the original authors, save for my repair to it.
Obilivionaddicted... Without whom I was stuck. Thanx!
My amazing wife for her patience with me and modding. Love you
I was unsatisfied with the selection of mods that so called "unleveled" sigil stones. So, I made my own. Designed for a heavily modded game. When your difficulty out weights your ability. This a true and complete de-leveling of the records. ALL sigil stones are equal in effect and name, no matter what! No tricks, no bs. I took the liberty to make adjustments to stones that I thought were a bit weak. None have been weakened though. I usually mod for repairing or adjusting mods for my own purposes. This is my first publicly released mod.
Consider this a free resource. So long as I am credited as the original author, and it is given freely.
This mod represents my first understanding of oblivion scripting. Simple as it may be, even Einstein was new to math once upon a time. There are other similar items from other mods, but this one is mine. It is actually a small piece of a larger mod I am working on. Details of which can be found here;
It can be bought from Calindil at the Mystic Emporium, and has a base value of 5,000 septims.
It acts like any other item in the world unless you are sneaking. In which case you will open it for storage use. So, that is... Buy it, drop it, sneak, open it, use it, close it, un-sneak, pick it up (Technologic... 😜 )
Just drop the contents of the Data folder into your Data folder. Check the esp with your favorite mod manager. It should be Bash Tagged for Invent and Scripts already, if not check those. Load order shouldn't matter, and it was cleaned with tes4edit. (Didn't even need it, go me!)
If updating to 1.1;
I haven't found any issues with replacing the old esp with the new one.The only thing is that an additional Tiny Chest will be available for sale. However I believe they won't work independently, because they are literally the same activator item. It could be convenient if you lose it though...
You may do whatever you want with this provided it is given freely, and I am given credit.
It shouldn't conflict with any other mods. No bugs, but it is rather small so be careful where you drop it.
Special thanks to Fejeena for making this possible and so much more to come.
And to my lovely wife for her infinite patience with me. I love you babydoll;)
By LongDukDongCHILDREN'S ANNUAD
Now available, an extremely hard-to-find mod!
This mod that adds x117 NPC Children to Tamriel (much like the Tamago/Hiyoko Children Mod for Lovers with PK). This is not a companion mod, nor a mod that puts the player through an epic quest or grants any special skills. It is merely meant to give an extra bit of flavor to your game for those that wondered why the world is populated solely by full grown adults.
Some teens may be trainees for the Imperial Guard or working as guards for their related towns. Some kids may have set up small vending areas to sell trinkets or goods. And after the Siege at Kvatch, some children have been orphaned and may be found here and there.
Some of the gear may be wearable with new meshes provided, and some new weapons (including an actual firearm called a blunderbuss) have been added. Okay, who gives a shotgun to a kid???
And new dialog, actual vocal content with matching (and actually synced) lip sync files, have been created for the children. But as stated, this mod requires the MBP (Modular Beautiful People) and the x117 Race as the base races for the new NPCs.
This mod is not to be confused with Children of Cyrodil by Emma (creator of Children of Morrowind and Witchgirl).
Emma's Mods available at Nexus Mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45948
Download all zip files containing the four (4) .bsa files as well as the .esp file and copy them into Oblivion's 'Data' folder. Activate in your manager as expected.
Initially uploaded by LongDukDong in the four (4) bsa format in May. The latest version has replaced all the .bsa and .esp files... so replace all of the old ones with the new ones.
Easy. ERASE THE CHILDREN ANNUAD bsa and esp files! In this format, you don't have to go any farther than the data folder.
By LongDukDongMPC: MODULAR PLAYER COMPANIONS
MPC is a Japanese companion mod that was designed to be a framework where people could make custom companions that can join the party, engage in combat, heal, and the like. Its name stems from MBP, or Modular Beautiful People, as it was intended to be used with Modular Beautiful People to create gorgeous companions. However, the actual MPC.esm file has no dependencies other than Oblivion itself.
The mod reserves slots for 24 individual companions, or MPCs (all the same high-elf as a placeholder)
Each MPC may spawn in any random inn or tavern in Tamriel.
After spawning, MPCs may walk freely. A quest option lets you pinpoint where they are.
An config spell exists that lets you set how close or far MPCs may be, how they react, and much more.
Included in the package is a separate .esp file that is dependent on both MPC and upon MBP (Modular Beautiful People). It creates a dozen pre-made MPCs that can join up with you along with several others not initially added into the game.. A Mystic Elf, an Ice Elf and a Carrier will be around somewhere.
This version formerly existed at Nexus Mods, mostly translated into English. Only two minor lines may remain in Japanese as the translation for the phrase appears ineffective. And while there exists a version 1.2.3, I could only find a Korean translated version which I found buggy and contained recursive loop errors. Original Nexus Mod Topic: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/22494
By WAR10CKThis is a file I uploaded to the Nexus. Since it was a ported model from the first Red Dead Redemption that I found on another site, I had to be clever in order to make sure no one reported it. So I created what is known as a Cornelia Style Archive which is one of the methods people use to post files on 4chan. You see that random mess of pixels at the bottom of the image? That is the files embedded in the image itself.
To get the files:
1. Download this image using the download button or save it from the screenshot.
2. Open it in MS Paint, Photoshop, or GIMP.
3. Convert/Save it as a 24-bit bitmap image.
4. Open the image in 7zip. If that does not work then change the file extension to ".zip" and then open it.
By DogOnPorchBlack Marsh Wilderness (Nov 28th, 2018)
For Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
By DogOnPorch (Rolf K)
Includes work/items by:
+ any I missed!
This is a major overhaul of the Leyawiin area from the Elswyer border to the far East map edge (Cell Line +69). It goes north to about the -29 Cell Line. That's around Fort Blueblood, latitude-wise. To the South...this mod goes all the way to the southern edge (-69 Cell Line).
As far as what this mod does...
1. Add greatly to the Leyawiin region: more trees/shrubs/flora/rocks/NPCs/monsters/player homes/etc. Named NPCs have full AI and daily routines. Thy will respawn if they get bumped-off.
2. Fixes the too numerous to count sharp terrain conflict lines present in this area.
3. Adds a massive swampy moor beyond the eastern border regions (Black Marsh). It's HUGE. The terrain had to be mostly painted from scratch as literally nothing existed out there save the odd tree. This area is fully pathed for AI and populated with monsters, etc. Almost all monster spawns are by percentage and many are unleveled...so beware. I'll let you figure-out the rest...
4. There are no quests...just adventure/treasure. Interiors are copies of stock interiors with some changes here and there.
5. This is NOT lore friendly. But it is fair and balanced and ideal for companions like Vilja, etc.
6. This mod includes Muggrug's Sub-Tropical South as well as a fix for the Niben River/Topal Bay connection based on sny420's mod. So not big enough for ships...by any means. But they do join! Feel free to swap-out Muggrug's trees for others if you so desire. I know some folks prefer other tree types.
7. It doesn't pay a lot of attention to Argonians, oddly enough. But other familiar themes will soon become apparent while exploring...
8. Some attention was paid to the Leyawiin/Elswyer border region...mainly sinking annoying floating trees. I think I got them all. This area has long been a bit of a dead zone in most folk's Oblivion.
9. A permanent guard outside the one gate in Leyawiin near the stable. He just stands there. Poor guy is probably tired so bring him a beer.
Pretty much anything that affects the Leyawiin region. Black Marsh Wilderness is, however, designed to work with Elsweyr and DLC Vile Lair...hopefully as seamlessly on your rig as it is on mine. I was a big fan of 'Tales From Elsweyr Anequina' until I started building this mod and got a good look at the BIG issues that 'Tales From Elsweyr Anequina' has in terrain painting and how it affects the original Elswyer mod. I don't recommend it in use with this particular set-up. But...experiment if you must.
Load Order: Black Marsh should sit *above* Elsweyr and Vile Lair in your load order (using Oblivion Mod Manager available @ Nexus). If you're missing lots of cattails surrounding Leyawiin, some other mod needs to be loaded above Black Marsh. If you have Knights of the Nine active, load it after Black Marsh, as well.
I made no elevation changes, so smaller mods are likely to still work with only minor conflicts...a bush or rock in the way...etc. Easily fixed in the Construction Set if you're familiar with this program...or let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Install & Requirements
-Empty the Black Marsh Wilderness folder into your Oblivion data folder (meshes/textures/water statics/esp)
-Border Regions must be disabled (see below for how-to).
-Oblivion should be patched. Shivering Isles might be required though I don't recall using any of SI's resources.
-There might be a landscape tear near Alabaster that has no patch as of yet. However, if you use Land Magic, it will patch it and any other landscape issues you're having.
I tried to set all trees a bit deeper than usual for those that use mods like 'Natural Environments' by Max Tael which scales-up tree sizes. This should prevent most trees from 'floating' or showing their bases....annoying.
-This esp has NOT been cleaned and care should be taken when cleaning if you feel you have to. It's been running for months here in playtesting without trouble. There have been many base terrain textures & grass fixes done and I'm not sure if they'd revert back to the original if the esp cleaned...experiment. Muggrug's Sub Tropical South made some changes to the Leyawiin City World which I'd have prefered he not have...but there are not too many. Leyawiin is a bit of a trainwreck, anyways, in terms of gaps in the walls...sunken walls...and missing fence posts. So if you have a mod that overhauls Leyawiin, itself, run it below Black Marsh in your load order to trump this esp in priority. I made a fix to the Leyawinn Castle that covers the see-through bits along the walls. I think this mesh error was present in both the stock castle and the Imperial Empire-Unique Castles version (which I'm using).
Just deactivate the esp and delete it. Leaving the few resources behind is not a problem and best left alone if your Oblivion is heavily modded. You never know what other mods use the same resources. Various utilities can be used to handle your mods which many old salts (the majority of Oblivion players, I assume) are already well aware of. If you toggle mods on and off as some do, this can be done safely as far as I can tell...no trouble here.
-Imperial Empire-Unique Castles: This is the Leyawiin castle I used while building Black Marsh Wilderness.
-A mod that makes Lilly of the Valley give ingredients (missing in Oblivion) is a good idea. I use this one by EggDropSoap:
-A mod to add new distant LOD is suggested. I use this one. Run it as instructed to get the new features at a distance.
-A mod that allows more actors/creatures in a complex scene or fight. Many mods do this, but this one is stand alone. Mass-AI
-Natural Environments which will make the Black Marsh even more wilderness-y. The weather part has been upgraded by newer mods. But it's still beautiful if a tad buggy.
-If frame rates are an issue for you...when aren't they?...I highly recommend using Low Poly Grass so you can enjoy Black Marsh in 'full cattail'...so to speak.
-Experiencing tears and gaps in your landscape from too many mods playing with the terrain? Try this little marvel out by DarklyDreaming. Land Magic... Dog swears by it.
Hey...none of my NPCs/critters are moving!
This is common in many modded Oblivions where some script is getting in the way *or* some large number of spawn is going over the limit set in Oblivion. In Black Marsh's case, it's the latter. The Oblivion game engine will ~eventually~ get around to issuing them orders. See: Mass-AI in the suggested section if you run into issues.
I can't see some map markers!
I know...Black Marsh extends beyond the map edges (F4) for many cells. I figured this out at some point and stopped marking them...lol. You won't be able to travel to a few locations that are marked unless you have a modded map that allows you to see them.
This is the first version for public release. It existed as a personal mod for my wife for about a year already.
In order to reach Black Marsh, you need to disable "Border Regions".
Head to your Documents / My Games / Oblivion Folder.
Look for the "Oblivion.ini" File. Double Click it, and it will open in Notepad.
Press Ctrl+F to open the "Find Dialogue".
Type bBorderRegionsEnabled and press "Find".
Once it's found the line, head to the end of "bBorderRegionsEnabled=1" and change it to: bBorderRegionsEnabled=0
Anybody wishing to use this mod in their own project is free to as long as proper credit is given to all the involved parties. Commercial use is forbidden. If for any reason there are objections to Black Marsh Wilderness, please contact me and I'll see what I can do to rectify things. I aim to please.
Cheers and Enjoy!
This MOD is "as-is" and limited release.
Expect incompatibility and mesh clipping with some armour wore. In future some fixes will be made.
I am not the creator of original armours! All endorsements go to original creators VortexZz and Darigaz17.
Blades Light & Heavy
Iron (bbb added)
Light Arena Raiment
Heavy Arena Raiment (identical to light arena raiment)
Mythic Dawn Armor
- Imperial Dragon (Heavy / Light)
- Imperial Watch (unplayable in vanilla Oblivion)
- Imperial Palace (unplayable in vanilla Oblivion)
Have you ever noticed that there are dozens of race mods that add playable devils, demons, and other fiendish races but only a very small selection when it comes to celestial races. Personally I've only seen two and one of them also came with yet another devil race. Don't get me wrong I like a good devil as much as the next guy but I like to see a little more balance when it comes to the battle of good & evil. So I tried my hand at making a new celestial race.
This one is simply called the Celestial. It is based on the Radiant Glory from Heroes of might and Magic 6 as shown in my source picture. I just didn't want to call them that because I don't like the name, at least not for a race. I did name one of its powers that though. That said its powers are as follows: The ability to cast Light, Heal others on touch, & The ability to walk on water. Fairly simple powers but I thought very flavorful.
This mod has two esp files so read this carefully. Step one, extract the files into a separate folder. Step two, copy/move the data folder to your Oblivion folder. This will give you the playable race as well as two NPC trainers. Step three is optional and requires the CMpartners found here https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/7819/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D7819%26preview%3D&pUp=1 . If you have CMpartners open the folder labeled "CMpartners ESP" and copy/move the ESP file into your Oblivion/Data folder. If you already have the base ESP installed this will over wright it. Once done this will give you all the same features as the base but also add two joinable NPCs.
All NPCs are located in a chapel except one. The one exception is staying at an inn in the Imperial City's Temple district. Warning, None of the NPCs are essential.
This mod uses Coolsims hair pack by Lucha & Anto found here https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40172 & I thank them very much not only for a great mod but also for putting an open use notice on it. I love when people do that.
As will always be, anything I make may be used freely all I ask is that anything you make with it also be freely use able.
By FienyxEnhanced Daedric Invasion - Revived
I merged the esp to the esm, converted the new esm to esp, fixed a bunch of errors in AI packs and some scripting errors.
==== ORIGINAL ===
SUMMARY OF CHANGES FOR RELEASE 1.3
- quest change: Now Karina Wolfspeed will accept a combination of 10 Signet Rings and/or Dremora Longswords
To enhance the action involving the Daedric Invasion of Tamriel
It would seem that an invasion of the Empire by the forces of Oblivion should be a big deal. Oblivion the game does address the effect of the invasion on the people of Cyrodiil, but not enough. I want to make the invasion come alive, where even if the player doesn't decide to do the main quest exclusively they will still have to deal with it. Wouldnt the Daedra be attacking the cities? Wouldn't other heroes from the Empire be heading out to tackle the bad guys? This is what this mod addresses. It adds more Daedra vs Empire interaction by creating new spawns that force some conflict between the two sides.
(If you are currently using Beta v7 you SHOULDNT have to do anything like restart a character or uninstall or anything.)
The EDI questline has this structure:
Phase 1: The Captains
Each city captain has his own quest that you can take on. Some of these quests are very high in difficulty and I wouldnt recommend for low-level characters. I wont give away too much of what these quests involve but go talk to each of the EDI Captains at each city.
Difficulty of quests is in this general order (from low to high):
(big jump in difficulty from here on)
Some of the quests can bleed over into the others but they are all pretty straightforward.
Phase 2: The Defenders
After you complete all city quests and the Oblivion invasion has begun (post Kvatch) a new phase will begin. Just talk to the EDI city captains and they will tell you what you need to do next. I dont want to give away too much of what you have to do, so I'll let you figure it out.
- I. Adds new NPC that will go out and search for Daedra at Oblivion Gates. You can find them at all cities except for IC. Each city will have a group of soldiers tasked with attacking open Oblivion Gates in the area. Do you dare head out with them and get a piece of the action?
- II. Adds new spawnable Imperial Legion/allies at Oblivion Gates. Have you ever stumbled on a random Oblivion Gate and wondered to yourself "why am I the only guy who knows about this? where is the Legion when you need it?" Well know you will have a chance of some help at the gate. After all, this is an invasion of the Empire. you will be able to command these also.
- Fighters Guild. Many Fighters Guild members have volunteered to go to the Gates to protect the Empire and maybe gain a little glory. In addition to the Volunteers, you may find some more seasoned Fighters Guild Champions out there fighting the good fight.
- Mages Guild. What better way to fight the invaders than with some good old fashioned magic. Volunteers from the Mages Guild have flocked to the countryside to battle the demonic hordes from Oblivion. Several high-ranking Master-Wizards are rumored to be getting their hands dirty as well.
- Partisans. These are just normal citizens who have dusted off their weapons and gear from their attics, and headed out to do their part. You will find normal melee, archer, and magic trained commoners out there.
- Partisan Marauders/Bandits. I guess sometimes war makes some strange bedfellows, and a interplanar invasion makes them even stranger, as groups of Marauders and Bandits have decided to temporarily put their grievances aside with eachother and, well with EVERYONE, and get their thirst for blood quenched by taking on some tourists from Oblivion. Although these tourists arent bringing cameras...
- Imperial Legion. The legion is doing all it can to combat the enemy, with soldiers, archers, battlemages, and officers heading out to the battlefield. Will this be the Legion's finest hour?
a total of about 50-60 new NPCs make up these groups so there is a good variety of folks showing up now. By and large the Legion has taken up most of the fight, so the other groups will not be as present as them, but they will be there.
- III. spawnable Imperial Legion/allies INSIDE Oblivion Gates. When you arrive, there could be friendly forces already there. They have the same features as feature 'II' above with the same restrictions.
NOTE: all appearances by friendlies in II and III above are configurable (see below)
- IV. Adds additional Daedra spawns to the Oblvion Gate areas. For all of the Oblivion Gates except Kvatch, as the player gets close to them, Daedra will randomly spawn at the gate. The longer you wait, the more Daedra will spawn. The chance of spawning is configurable (see below). After the gate has been destroyed, the spawns will cease. NOTE: these are IN ADDITION to the vanilla spawns that already might show up, 1 to 4 daedra (I dont touch these). Unlike the vanilla spawn lists, however, you could get some Dremora/NPC type daedra, since I have included them in my custom levelled lists. Beta v4 update: Any EDI-spawned Daedra that are created at these gates will be immediately be given an AI package to attack the nearest town OUTER gate.
NOTE: because these Daedra are 'no low level processing' creatures, the effect of giving them AI packages to attack the cities might be minimal. If there are no good guys around that attack these guys and distract them, and you don't attack them, they should proceed towards the town. In order for them to get there, you will have to follow them so the game-engine keep processing them. I only added this feature because people kept asking for it.
- V. Adds Daedra spawns in two other locations. A) just outside of cities and B.) within the walls of the cities. Whenever the player is near the outskirts of a city or within its walls (but not indoors), Daedra have random chances of showing up at the city gates. The base chance is configurable (see below). In addition, the base chance is also dependent on how many open gates are in the vicinity of the city, so its very dynamic.
- VI. Adds in random Dremora War Parties. Their likelihood of spawning and the size of the party is configurable (see below). These guys have been set to allow low-level processing so they will move to the city no matter what you are doing, and you dont have to be near them to make them move. So you may run into them in the wilderness on the way or after they have already got to their target city. Each war party will be commanded by a Chieftain a pretty beefed up Dremora, and the party will be then made up of Dremora Soldiers, Archers, and Mages. They are not to be taken lightly. They will travel to the targeted city, either to just outside the city or inside the city, its configurable (see below).
- VII. Generic Battle Control. Area of effect spells are used to keep the civilians and guards from killing eachother from friendly fire when the daedra attack. Its not perfect but its as good as I can get it. If you really are scared of daedra attacking into the city, just use the config (see below) to set the "inside cities" to 0. That will prevent daedra from spawning right inside the gate, but daedra CAN still follow fleeing people into the city.
- VIII. Getting the good guys to join up with you. All allies added by EDI (and ones already in your game) will be commandable by the player when certain criteria is met. Summarized below...
- must have closed 5 gates OR
- fame of 60+ OR
- Grand Champion of Arena
Partisan Bandit/Marauder Grunts
- must have closed 5 gates OR
- infamy of 30+
- Grand Champion of Arena
Mages Guild Grunts
- must have closed 5 gates OR
- rank of 4 in Mages Guild (Conjurer)
Fighters Guild Grunts
- must have closed 5 gates OR
- rank of 4 in Fighters Guild (Protector)
Imperial Legion Grunts
- must have closed 10 gates
ANY Partisan/Bandit incl. Bosses
- must have killed 1000 NPCs OR
- must have murdered 50 NPCs
ANY Fighters Guild incl. Champions
- must be Master of Fighters Guild
ANY Mages Guild incl. Master Wizards
- must be Arch-Mage
ANY spawnable EDI NPC (all of the above AND spawnable Imperial Legion Officers) PLUS
ANY Normal non-EDI NPC in the game that has 50+ Responsibility, 70+ Confidence, and 80+ Disposition to Player
- must have closed 20 gates OR
- must have 110+ Fame
Finally, the hardest group, ANY of the EDI non-spawning City Soldier groups
- must have completed all of the EDI City Soldier quests (will be about 10-15 quests)
EDI will now come in a ESM/ESP combo. the ESM will contain all the new content (NPCs, quests, scripts, objects), and the ESP will contain any vanilla objects EDI overwrites. I removed the compatability PATCHES. If you run EDI with FCOM just use the nice FCOM_EnhancedDaedricInvasion plugin that comes with FCOM. For any other mods, the compatability issues are very minor and shouldnt effect gameplay, since they are just some minor faction relationship tweaks. You will be able to play the whole EDI questline with no problems.
To install, just put the ESM and ESP into your /Data directory. Activate the plugins and You are done!!
It doesnt matter what order you put the ESM or ESP in, but if you are running FCOM, just put the "FCOM_EnhancedDaedricInvasion.esp" after the FCOM_Convergence.esp AND the EDI.esp.
A configuration menu with all configuration options is now provided with EDI. You bring up the menu by going to the console (hitting the tilde ` key) type the following:
a large menu will popup and will give you many options:
- set percentage chance of Daedra being formed just outside the cities. For example, setting it to '1' means there is a 1% chance every 5 seconds of producing a levelled list creature in the secret rally area just around the city. The levelled list it produces is a 25% list, meaning that in effect you will be running a one-quarter of one-percent chance (0.25%), so on average, 1 group created every 2000 seconds. REMEMBER: this is only running when you are NEAR the particular city. Also remember that the base percentage is also affected by how many oblivion gates are actually open around the city. Most cities have around 15-20 possible gates around them, and for each 5 that are open, the base percentage is risen by 1. So if 15 gates are open near the city (unlikely), the effective percentage is 3% * 25%, which ends up as 0.75% chance, or one group every 625 seconds or so.
- set percentage chance of Daedra being spawned right into the cities. Every 5 seconds that you are in the confines of a city (not indoors) there is a chance of daedra being formed just inside the city gate. All of the same rules of the 'outside' daedra (above) are in play here, so I wont explain it in detail again.
- set percentage chance of Daedra being spawned AT oblivion gates. Every 5 seconds that you are near an OPEN oblivion gate, daedra could be spawned coming out of the Oblivion Gate. This is NOT the same kind of levelled list as the ones above, and has a 100% chance of spawning if the random number check passes. It also isnt affected by the number of gates open in the area, so whatever you select in this menu, thats it, straight up.
- War Party has its own SUBMENU. War Parties are generated every 20 seconds at ONE random open gate, depending on the percent chance. When the party is generated, it will be comprised of some number between the MIN and MAX you set. Every war party will have as a default one Chieftain, and then the rest will be assorted Soldiers, Archers, and Mages. You cannot set the MIN to 0, instead if you want none, just set the percentage to 0 and no war parties will form. You can also set the max number of Dremora this process will have active in the game at one time, by configuring the "Max Dremora Anywhere" option on the menu. Remember this number is the max number of INDIVIDUAL Dremora, not number of war parties.
There are two SUBMENUS for friendly config...
- As you arrive at the area around an Oblivion Gate, a group of Friendly forces can be spawned, depending on the percent chance. When the group is generated, it will be comprised of some number between the MIN and MAX you set. You cannot set the MIN to 0, instead if you want none, just set the percentage to 0 and no allies will form.
- As you arrive INSIDE an Oblivion Gate, a group of Friendly forces can be spawned, depending on the percent chance. When the group is generated, it will be comprised of some number between the MIN and MAX you set. You cannot set the MIN to 0, instead if you want none, just set the percentage to 0 and no allies will form.
I provide a EASY-MEDIUM-HARD choice for oveall difficulty settings. If you dont want to think too hard on configuration just choose one of these. You can then go to any of the specific settings and see what is currently selected.
There are two settings you can toggle in the menu to make EDI more challenging
- a variable EDI.warPartyAttackIntoCities can be set to 1, if you choose. If it is set to 1, any generated Dremora War Parties (see above) will travel INSIDE the target city instead of just outside the gate. This can be set back and forth from 0 to 1 at your choice. However, any war parties still alive prior to you setting this will be under the previous setting's orders.
- a variable EDI.startInvation can be set to 1. If it is set to 1, in effect, the Daedric Invasion that normally starts after the "Finding the Heir" quest is completed will now be moved up to start immediately. This will not setStage on any quest, and it will NOT break the main quest in any way, it will simply allow gates to start opening randomly around Tamriel. It will also allow any features in EDI that require the invasion to be underway, like commanding EDI friendly troops. Once it is set to 1, you cannot set it back, so think long and hard about it before setting it to 1. If you try to be cute and set it back to 0 using the console, It will probably break alot of scripts and quests, so do it at your own risk. I warned you. Just load a saved game prior to setting it to 1 and you will be fine. Once you pass the Kvatch quest, the vanilla Main Quest will take over the opening and closing of the gates.
there is only one compatibility setting...
So far I have only ran into one mod that I can make EDI compatible with without using compatibility patches, and that is QUARN'S OBLIVION GATE MAP MARKER REMOVER v1.1. His mod basicall makes the Map Markers go away when the gate is closed, and possibly reappear if you have set the gates to reopen. To make EDI compatible with this mod, simply toggle the setting on this page to 1. WARNING: The default value of this variable is 0, meaning it is assuming you dont have Quarn's mod. If you dont use that mod, then you dont have to do anything. So only do this if you use that mod!! If you set that variable to 1 and you DONT use that mod, or if you leave it at 0 but DO use the mod, it may totally screwup the Daedra spawns at the Oblivion Gates. its a simple 2 second job to set it correctly, so just do it, will ya (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Example Load Order (for FCOM)
Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esm
FCOM_Convergence.esm (the order of the ESMs doesnt matter)
Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esp
simple isnt it?
- I dont know really. Maybe Blades or Mythic Dawn
This mod is by no means my content. It is something that abriael made a long time ago but that is now incompatible with Xenius' races. What is different in this mod. I just changed the dependancies since the mod author has abandoned the mod for a long time now as it seems so i took it on myself to do it in his place. If for some reason he comes back and does it himself, this will probably be deleted. But that is highly unlikely since he hasn't been active fore a couple of years now.
The mod should already be structured accordingly, so just unpack and past it in the NORMAL oblivion folder (again NOT data folder but the one before it, if i see someone claiming that they can't find it in their load order THAT is probably the reason why). Also you still need the Original mod for this to work since this is only a .esp file so overwrite it when it asks to.
Anyway have fun with this little bundle of joy.
By FienyxCombat Omega
A combat mod that alters/merges Deadly Reflexes 5, Denock Arrow, Finite Ammo, Eagle Eye Realistic Archery, Duke Patricks Actors Can Miss, Duke Patricks Fresh Kills Alert Npcs, Duke Patricks Near Miss Magic and Arrows Alert, SM EncAndFatigue, Sm Combat Hide, Ragna Parry, Unequip Broken Armor, Average Run Speed, Throw Any Weapon, Stealth Redone, Stealth Overhaul Redux, Double Tap Dodge
I removed the enemy explode spell completly, all horse related stuff since it wasn't in use in this version, stopped the npcanger spell from being added to the player, removed the dodge/flip system in favor of another and various other script changes.
Stealth Overhaul Redux
Removed assassination spells, set to use CombatOmega.ini
SM mods and UBA
Altered scripts and quest names to make all 3 use CombatOmega.ini
The rest are just merged in.
=== Thanks and credits to ===
-Skycaptain for DR5 and everyone in his readme == included == Both for instruction and credits
-HeX for Throw Any Weapon and everyone in his readme == included == Both for instruction and credits
-Maskar for Uneqip Broken Armor
-Strategy Master for Combat hide and EncAndFatigue
-Ragna for Ragna Parry
-Pashok for "Eagle Eye" Realistic Archery Mod
-Sca for the Duke Patricks mods
-Scruggs for Denock Arrow
-Ocfordite for Finite Ammo
-Seldalore for Average Run speed
-Samuro_ for Stealth Redone
-JOG for Stealth Overhaul
-Sandman53 for Stealth Overhaul Redux
-Documn for Double Tap Dodge
If you are receiving an error about SM Bounty, I had accidentally uploaded a mistake. Bounty was meant to be removed, to make for better compatibility with other mods that would alter such.
If you want to use SM Regional Bounty, it is compatible.
The new esp fixes that green expanding magic effect. As in, it's gone. This make throwing more stable and much less like to crash the game.
By DoodlecuteHappy Halloween everyone. In the name of the holiday I present a classic monster with an Elder scrolls twist. Frankenstein's monster or the Frankensteinian as I have called it is a tough race built to take a hit really well. Unfortunately just about everyone hates it. This race suffers reaction penalties from all but one of the races. The only ones that give a positive reaction are the orcs who relate to the monsters brutish nature and lack of social grace.
I have included the psd files in the extras folder for easy editing if you wanted to customize your own monster. Personally I use a few components from IAJOT race replacer https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40284/? Since I have a few of its components installed. I wanted to include these as alternate textures but I had to get multiple permissions from different people and I was running out of time to get this out for October.
Anyway this is my first real mod so I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think. Anything I make is open use. Feel free to use any of it, no asking necessary.
By FienyxDragon Wing Flight
This will give you a lesser power called Flight Settings.
To set your flight key
1. Select the spell "Flight Settings"
2. Hold down the button you wish to use for flying.
3. While still holding your flight key, cast the spell.
You should now see a message box telling you you know how to fly. Sweet!
Now you have a new lesser power called "Summon Wings"
Cast to add/remove wings.
You cannot fly without the wings.
If you want to rest your flight key, simply cast the settings spell again, which will remove the flying ability, then follow the steps above to set your new key.
HOW TO FLY
1. Did you set your key?
2. Are your wings equipped?
Good, then run DO NOT USE AUTO RUN!!!, hold down your flight key and jump.
You should be holding 3 keys down when you jump, the jump button being a 4th.
Press the space bar to glide (it's important, flying uses fatigue) pres again to fly again.
You will be in sneak, I suggest not leaving sneak. Issues arise if you land/crash at anything other than the lowest speed.
You do not need to press W A S D, while flying, you will be auto moving.
Apparently, you can grab stuff. I have been unsuccessful, but I think it works.
You can knock people over, fun but illegal. You will get a bounty against friendlies. Neat to knock a bandit down, run over fast enough while drawing a sword and stabbing through the bandits chest..... or whatever you might do to someone who's knocked down.
I hope people find this fun and useful in other mods.
Drake the Dragon - wings
gulogulo, Saltare & qwertymaster - flight script
everyone who I wish I knew where those textures came from..... just found them in my texture folders and played.
This archive contains break meshes of linen tunic (lower class clothes, there is a shirt only).
Female clothes match B-cup upperbody
Male version was made by me from Roberts Muscularupperbody
All female meshes have got better bouncing boobs and butts animations support.
To install the mod you should simply unpack the archive in temporary location and move it to Oblivion/Data folder or use wryeBash/ObMM.
I use different from vanilla meshes, make backup of meshes/clothes/lowerclass/05 folder if needed.
You need to use break armor framework to get the mesh swap at last (Use the latest one).
It is desireble to use bbb animations also. You may use Mesh Extended Swap mod for better expirience and fun.
1.I expect some framerate drop in cities, no clipping.
2. Male bodies look more bright in comparison to body colour somehow.
If you are a happy user of Oblivion Reloaded mod - disable skin shader in olivionreloaded.ini in Obse/plugins folder. It helped me a bit.
Also, Oblivion character overhaul mod may change texture overriding - you may get darker/lighter bare hands/feet
3. Get wet mod may make your body transparent when you are in the rain or water.
You can free to do anithing with it, edit and distribute. Have fun and inform me about glitches you'll find.
Coronerra for skeleton
Bethesda for original game
Senchan for male mesh from Robert Male Muscular Stock Clothing and Armor
Oblivion modding community for break armor framework
Shademe for Blockhead mod
amnoone for Mesh Extended Swap mod
niftools.sourceforge team for Nifskope
Blender Foundation team for Blender