Officer Chloe (RPG Maker)

123uniq

First off, this is not my game. I have gotten permission from game author (KIERAN) to post this thread

Description: I'm making an RPG using RPG Maker VX Ace. It follows the story of a women called 'Chloe' who has joined the police force due to her ex-boyfriend abusing her (sexually of course). She joins the police force and is soon to realise that the Sheriff is a sadistic man who believes women to be beneath him. This rubs off on the other employees of the police station which in turn creates certain events for Chloe which are perverse. In the mean time though she is solving cases and eventually through events becomes involved in a 'Sex Trafficking' ring, she feels it is her moral right to solve this case and bust the boss at the top although, on her way to getting their she meets a women named 'Sally' who has been kidnapped and is being 'sold' as a sex slave. The story then unfolds in two ways:

An Undercover Officer route: Where Chloe works with Sally trying to get her freed and not sold by going undercover herself and allowing herself to get caught up within the 'Sex Trafficking' ring whilst also trying to discover who is in charge.
A Police Officer route: Where Chloe works from the station for the Sheriff solving various cases and getting involved in certain activities. She will usually have to resort to acts of degradation (Never anything to do with 'Piss' or' Scat ') to get ahead in her cases in an attempt to please the Sheriff, although she can also choose not to which will create a' Clean Officer 'path.

Just a quick change. I've re-uploaded a new demo. The reasons for this are that the game has now changed so much the old demo is just not an accurate representation of what the game is going to be like in the future. 
•Changes 
•All maps have been updated to give a more professional looking product. 
•A GOR scene has been added.
•Added new scene to replace an old one to add more realism to the game. 
•Most dialogue has been re-written to create a more personal effect for players. 
•Slight changes to Battle System. (More to come). There's plenty of other little ones not worth mentioning too. 

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-08%20at%2013.32.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-04%20at%2014.38.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-04%20at%2014.45.

6e04258d3f122351d43d050dab25c21b.jpg

Patreon:
Download link for demo on Patreon:
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Opinions in the spoiler

Note I am just one man with one opinion. Many may disagree with me so don't freak out if I say something negative.

I like it. I played the public version.

The corruption mechanic is fine. Her innocence doesn't seem 100% realistic since when she was controlled by her EX it appears that he did everything to her including pimping her out. I liked the flash backs to give a sense of where she has been.

There are a few spots that broke immersion for me. I LOVE this idea that she is willing to put herself in harms way to stop the slave ring, BUT the mayor fucking you to get permission is DUMB. The moment the Mayor says that, you arrest him for extortion. No police officer would do that. I think it would have been better to just leave the mayor out of it and let the bad guys do the blackmail. I'm serious that I feel this hurts your story because of how unrealistic it is. Might as well say aliens came down from the sky to have butt sex and then left immediately after, would make just as much sense.

Another thing...  If you work for a sheriff then you are not a police officer, you are a deputy to the sheriff. You should call switch the title to deputy OR switch the Sharif title to a Police Chief or something.

Ohhh another issue. The player gets drugged and raped in an alley, she wakes up and doesn't realize she has been raped WTF. That is dumb. You can keep the scene, just change it to make sense. She realizes she as been raped but doesn't report it because she thinks she will get fired for being stupid. You really think a women who was gang raped isn't going to have her genitals feel tender after that abuse? Let alone feel the dried sperm on her? She would know. Hell she might be used to it because of her EX... Just change it so she knows but doesn't report it.

The Beastlity scene feels out of place. Why would she do this? It reads as fan service in the worst possible way. You can have bestiality, SUPER easy with the slave ring, make it have a donkey show if you want. That makes sense without having to break immersion to introduce it.

Overall I really like it. It's a slow burn to get to the sex scenes, but I'm guessing they are about to come in the slave ring.

The art is good. The main character isn't 18 so she has a reasonably thick body for her age. Works.

I like the story so far, the slow corruption trying to save the city is great but there are a few miss steps.

Good luck on your project.

• 3 months later...

Bug with the convenience store. If you try to go into the backroom on a day after the second scene, you end up stuck in the doorway being body blocked by an un-interactable manager, and you cannot exit the room, forcing a quit to menu.

Minor sequence break bug possibly happening on the last couple of days.

It is possible to go home on Tuesday without interacting with Sally and then working, in which cash the game doesn't end the next morning. I then was able to work on Wednesday, prompting the demo's end on Thursday morning.

• 3 months later...

Archived