Long time lurker, just released a game on itch.io for free

cosmickitty88

Hey y'all

I've finally decided to create an account here to let you guys know I've released my very first nsfw game. I'm a game dev with lots of real industry experience, and always wanted to make a lewd game because they are just so much fun.

The game is very basic, but I'm trying to keep it well polished since the first release. I'll keep adding content if people like where this is going, so let me know your thoughts. The game is available for free, and you can get it here:  https://cosmickitty88.itch.io/cosmiccuties

Cosmic Cuties is a shmup with some nice 3d models and animation. The better you play, the more you see.

IsnwBxs.gif

Fight various enemy ships to boost your girl's love level & horniness! But pay close attention to your ship's fuel. Killing enemies and flying is hard work and consumes your energy. You'll have to look for fuel cells dropped by some of the enemies to keep your ship afloat.

7ZZxaNM.gif

That's it! It's super late here so I'm gonna get some sleep. So please take a look at the game, download it and play it for a bit, and make sure to send me your feedback!

Archived