Adventurous Monster Breeder [Breeder Simulation Game]

3.8%20free_zpsbzvcsobm.jpg

This is The "Adventurous Monster Breeder" a breeder simulator game that i making on my own.

-Planned Features-

Different Monsters types Ex: CatGirls, Harpies, Anthro Cow, Lamias, Elves, Reptilian Girls, Bunny girls, Fairies, Dog Girls and more

Breeder sistem Ex:different offspring depending on parental characteristics

Pregnancy system, and an ageing system

Currency system Ex: buy and sell monsters

Npc customizer

Open World

-Technical Aspects-

Built in Unreal Engine 4 in a full 3D environment

Both DirectX11-12 and OpenGL version (Will run on Windows, Linux, and Mac)

Scaling UI options for different size screens

Physics! Cloth and body physics will be included (bouncing melons... and boobs.)

In the moment it's is a work in progress.

More Info:

https://discord.gg/s5CYG4v

Kk. The screenshots on the dev blog look kinda interesting, was just wondering if it was gonna all human girls with animal ears and tails slapped on.

is cause in the moment i'm focusing in gameplay sistems, later i will add more monsters XD, the game as only 3 weeks of life and i'm doing all by myself XD, so everything is going slow

@ LeonKendel

I have a few questions; engine used, mesh formats, etc.  We can discuss them here or via PM.  Either way, I'm interested in your game.

Unreal 4, what do you mean by mesh format? the character mesh's all go on a fbx with the skeleton

Just curious is all.  Modding Bethesda games is going nowhere and Witcher3 is too limited.  If you ever get to a point where you want to give the nekogi girls slutty oufits or maybe add sex toys I could give that a shot for you.  Something to think about for the future.  :)

Just curious is all.  Modding Bethesda games is going nowhere and Witcher3 is too limited.  If you ever get to a point where you want to give the nekogi girls slutty oufits or maybe add sex toys I could give that a shot for you.  Something to think about for the future.  :)

surely, in fact i already chatted with some people's about modding possibilities in a game made in the unreal engine and the prospects are very good, but this is just for the future.

• 4 weeks later...

Breeding Season is still very much alive and in development. You really cant compare the these two together though. Breeding is about the only thing in common. Two different animals when you get down to it just on engine alone.

I'll watch this, it has a lot of potential, but I'm worried about just having a single developer on it. This is something you'd want an actual team on eventually.

I will keep eye on this one, since breedingseason turned in to fagseason this one could take it place.

Just out of curiosity, what happened to Breeding Season?

I sometimes check out it's blog and it looks...OK?

Emphasis on homosexual content in game about breeding is rather worrying don't you think so?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to say something constructive but anything that come to mind is that there should be option to disable them :P

I don't know what the OP has planned, but given that it's a 'breeding' game the best way to do that would probably be to sell any futa specimens you end up with and simply not breed them... Whereas those of us who like a little gender ambiguity can actively breed futa in pursuit of other traits (larger or smaller cocks, breasts, butts, extra features, etc).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...