Magical Investigations(working title) Adult game project

mithos56

Just wanted to show off a game I'm working on!  Its a 3d adventure stealth game with some monster sexing. 

I know you aren't supposed to advertise here, so I'll just leave the download links instead of my patreon link!

https://mega.nz/#!WQZxnDpb!wRegNbo_Th8hE3GHUrzOroYgreV2liZ-rQ56EZfgZls

Hope you guys find this interesting!

Edit -  added a few screen shots!  Sorry about that!

post-121098-0-11284800-1470250103_thumb.pngpost-121098-0-83613100-1470250035_thumb.pngpost-121098-0-60590000-1470250158_thumb.gif

I meant to comment on this last night but LL sever maintenance stopped me.

1. Look around. Other game developers post their Patreon links, it's ok to promote your own game.
  2. This description is really light. What is the game about?  What fetishes does it touch? This literally has no description of the game.
  3. Pictures? (I see you fixed this one)
  4. Why is the game file so big? Big leap of faith to DL this and not know what you are getting yourself into.

Very cute I like it, nice loading screen to. I'm going to go ahead and link to his patron site so people can decide if they want to download it. https://www.patreon.com/Mithos56?ty=h

The P key brings up the menu and lets you change resolution. To seduce enemies you need to stealth in close behind them, the teleport (E key) is key to this. Don't fight enemies up close teleport away if engaged. Magic uses stamina, Magic power is your health, seducing enemies restores 50 Magic Power. Sex animation will loop until space is hit. Both the little blue guys and the big green guys can be seduced but I don't think the red female demon can. Read the readme file.  

The demo has no sound yet. I think even place holder sounds would help a lot.

Hey Mithos, I've been following your game since it was showcased on lewdgamer. I think its really great so far, you're doing a brilliant job with the animations etc. and your progress is really impressive considering you're doing everything on your own. My only criticism is the stealth element of the game, i'm not sure if it works all that well right now, but I'm guessing it will be fine tuned a bit more and have some other features added later down the road.

Anyway, keep up the great work

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Played one of the older demos, excellent work already my question is how can I support the game without having to pay a monthly donation. Considering how long Crisis Core: Extinction is taking to develop, I hope you understand why I would be hesitant to pay over $100 or $200 in $10 monthly donations for a game with a significantly lower price tag. From a consumer's stand point, if I am just getting the game then what makes the potential price tag worth it? Since it is early in development, a suggestion box would be good.

Hey Mithos, I've been following your game since it was showcased on lewdgamer. I think its really great so far, you're doing a brilliant job with the animations etc. and your progress is really impressive considering you're doing everything on your own. My only criticism is the stealth element of the game, i'm not sure if it works all that well right now, but I'm guessing it will be fine tuned a bit more and have some other features added later down the road.

Anyway, keep up the great work

Played a Demo already, the one released in May. The stealth system is pretty well developed in that namely it works (cover, light level, sneaking v walking v running). My only issue is trying to loose agro from enemies once spotted is extremely difficult and a bit hit or miss.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to show off a game I'm working on!  Its a 3d adventure stealth game with some monster sexing. 

I know you aren't supposed to advertise here, so I'll just leave the download links instead of my patreon link!

https://mega.nz/#!WQZxnDpb!wRegNbo_Th8hE3GHUrzOroYgreV2liZ-rQ56EZfgZls

Hope you guys find this interesting!

Edit -  added a few screen shots!  Sorry about that!

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2016-07-03 12.39.53.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot 2016-06-05 13.09.38.pngattachicon.gifTrollCaptainFinish.gif

I really like the progress you've made so far. If you're still around these parts, I've got a couple constructive criticisms for you, if you'd care to hear them. I can elaborate on any of my points through a PM if need be.

Simply put:

Fully aware of the level of work, effort and time demanded from what accomplishments you've already made toward bringing to fruition the ideas and the visions you endeavor manifest as a virtual representation of your own creativity....

I'm not certain if your intent was to add these features to your game already, at a later time, but I don't see the harm in throwing my two cents in about that matter even so, (for whatever it's worth):

1. Other appearance options - Not even much is needed in the way of that to satisfy me at least.

- Alternate hair colors 

- Alternate eye colors

- Alternate skin hues

- Three facial presets to choose from 

2. Armor break/Deterioration effects - Clothing and attire decay/withering effects are a must for any, imho

===== (i.e/e.g):

- Two additional outfits available through discovery (suggestion)

- Less revealing default attire + more layers

-​ Wounds/Battle-fatigue/Wartorn trauma visually represented

--> Abrasions, lacerations, whip lashings, cuts, scrapes, bruises, burns, gashes (Based on HP and damage type)

--> Visual scarification of healed wounds from violent scenarios (specific/static areas of body)

......(throat/kneck, back, clitoral and obstetrical perineal tearing, chest, ass cheeks, wrists, L/R eye)

--> Occasional whimpering, panting, shivering; depending on health

Dynamic Sex-scene Perspectives/Interactions - More ways to engage in the activity of a scenario

- Alternate points of view, or visual filters such as X-Ray effects

- SuperDeepthroat-esque/SlaveBreed 2/RapeLay options during scenario (suggestion) 

- In a "Free-Mode" or "Gallery" playback mode

TL; DR - I ultimately just wanted to provide some suggestions on features that I've seen in or felt should be part of other similar games.

Like I said, when I am able, I will definitely provide what I can support the completion of this project as like the LEAST that I'd be willing to do. 

Everything beyond this tl;dr though is your choice to digest. 

It's a couple ideas that your applied concepts have inspired me to imagine, so, not that my thoughts mean anything, if you had any questions, feel free to PM

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm nobody important, so you can take what I say or leave it, it makes no difference to me.

I really dig that a source of your inspiration comes from one of my favorite game series, being Fallout.

From what I've seen in previous versions that have come out, and of what I have had the pleasure of testing myself (unintentional pun, aside) recently, you've got a really solid concept and very promising features. When I am able, I do plan on contributing what I can to show my support, since your project (imho) is one of few that I have been keeping tabs on, that has great potential; so again, I'm only offering my input as constructive feedback in hopes that it can help.

Personally, regardless of the subject matter, criteria, genre, and target audience... 

-of which and for whom (in part) your game is both designed and intended-...

...As somewhat of a hobbyist that dabbles in game design, as well as an enthusiast for these style of games, I feel that the blending of the action and survival aspects of your combat system should be focused on a little more. I recognize, of course, that it's an unfinished product, so it's obvious that your system will continue to improve. 

However, being that it would seem that you intend for the players to exorcise a fair amount of stealth in their role as a vulnerable female protagonist who is faced with overcoming the precarious conditions of her predicament (whatever they may be)...

...the emphasis placed on sneaking to me, with respect to our shared enthusiasm towards a mutual source of inspiration (being Fallout),  

would also imply that some level of guile be applied during gameplay to illustrate the heroine's affinity for magical cantrips of some sort as well as a useful "Plot-thickening" mechanism to reinforce whatever tone or atmosphere you wish to portray throughout the course of your game, upon its completion.  

• Furthormore, I'd like to mention an aside, which is really just a personal suggestion based on my own preferences regarding this genre of game and how a Game Over's I feel should be treated.

--> I feel in a game like this, implementing a "Break Limit" effect would suit this game well 

(no, not an Omnislash/Bahamut thing, heh)

Example (Worst Case) Scenario: 

-- An enemy trio gets the drop on you and you fail to escape/defend;

CG Scenario initiates, during which, you may break free (if you have enough mana)...

-- Most of the time it's represented as a button mashing action sequence, which I don't care for;

Since the protagonist is a magic user, I submit that the purpose of the "Force Push" spell is to break free from all attackers (as a discharged expulsion), or individual knockback attempts, the success of which is gauged cumulatively...

-- For each enemy assailant, you would have to "push away" individually (if low on mana, for instance), or expend half your mana for one charged released to knockback or trip your pursuer(s);

1 >> So you fail in this example, and lack the mana to knockback, trip and/or otherwise resist falling victim to the trio...

*a >> So you're gang-banged by a trio of trolls...

*b >> In order to get up after any gang-bang scenario, press W+Shift to expend stamina.

*c >> If you fail to defend against enough group-scenarios that you didn't initiate through charm/seduction, Game Over

3 >> I suggest adding a Spirit status indicator, being your character's face, ornately framed, and the icon background's color would change from clear (pure), then green, yellow, orange, red, deep violet and finally to a corroded, rusty black, eyes without pupils, expressionless gaping mouth and a comatose, convulsing position on the ground and your condition would be (broken).

>> In summation: 

After you fail to deter the GB scenario, you also fail to get up quick enough to evade a patrolling orc npc, which aggros and seizes you, two nearby goblins detect the commotion and also aggro, sort of like a Raid's "Mob adds", one of the previous trolls was also close enough to hear and aggros, and then the orc calls 2 more orc patrols.

Basically, the zone for scenarios shouldn't change, ideally, can support an orgy sized scene.

>> Conclusively:

The "aura" of your Spirit would take on a color when your character either gets defiled or loses her virginity through seduction. Before then, your icon would have no background color and your status would be (pure). In this example, a worst case scenario depicts a K.O. condition that could culminate if NO defensive actions are taken (or successful).   

So yeah, given what you can already do (which, while somewhat clunky, is very well designed) with multiple npcs, I'd say some of the things I've suggested wouldn't an insurmountable amount more of an effort, but really it's all work and it's all talent that, despite a very good number of things in the current version that may appear negative, the amount of improvement between a version released just 7 or 8 months prior and now is awesome. 

So yeah, I reiterate:

Keep up the good work!

• 2 years later...

Archived