[PALMER] Daughter for Dessert Ch1

Palmer

A man and his (step-)daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery. However, there are plenty of things distracting our playable character, including his daughter...

Adopted daughter version
Real daughter version

Screenshots:

Spoiler

1small.png3small.png2small.png5small.png4small.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Every version of the game I have attempted to play the terms; dad, daddy, father, and daughter, have all been replaced by 'childhood friend', 'bud', or 'buddy'. Is there a reason for this? Is there any way to find the version with the original terms, or am I just SOL?

Yes, it changed because of the Patreon TOS.

I haven't touched this for awhile but I hear that there is now a config option that allows you to change the terms used when the characters address each other. So you can change "buddy" to "daddy", and so on. It's basically a built-in incest patch that does not violate the TOS.

Archived