[Ren'py][Donate/Free] The Gift Reloaded V0.04, September 10th 2018

MR.ZZ

Hello!

Today I want to show you my latest game I'm currently working on:
w3rRcZJ.jpg

"The Gift Reloaded" is a mind contol game focused on harem builing, sandbox gameplay, slaves and incest.

You may have played my first game, "The Gift". Let me explaine what "Reloaded" is all about:

What is "The Gift Reloaded":
"The Gift Reloaded" is the reboot of my first game "The Gift" with better graphic, story, gui and gameplay.

Will "The Gift" be continued:
No, “The Gift Reloaded” replaces "The Gift". I’m now adding all the content from the original game to the new on, but upgrading the graphics and gameplay.

Why the reboot:
I wasn’t happy with the way "The Gift" looked and played. I’ve improved my skills in every aspect and wanted to bring them to good use. So, I’ve started from scratch with my game and created "The Gift Reloaded".

If you are interessted in the latest updates and news, feel free to visit my patreon page : https://patreon.com/mrzz

Download Links V0.04:

PC:

MAC:

Screenshots

L7nZUPQl.png

Ko8g70Pl.jpg

Wj0zjpzl.png

q47N9JXl.png

thIdpCAl.jpg

i was wondering if in later version the same system will be reintroduce like even when all is done you can still talk to all the girls and the game will not end after certain days ??

btw the new game renders are really well done, the mother and sister looks really nice. i am looking forward for later versions.

i was wondering if in later version the same system will be reintroduce like even when all is done you can still talk to all the girls and the game will not end after certain days ??

btw the new game renders are really well done, the mother and sister looks really nice. i am looking forward for later versions.

If you mean with "same system" open world, mansion and harem stuff, then yes.

• 1 month later...

Mr.ZZ i was wondering if there is going to be more added that allow the mother to date others ?? right now

you can only chose find someone better or she will chose you. btw the night spying was good addition.

Not sure about that...

I've got some negative reviews about whoring out your mother/other characters.

Thanks, but i was talking about dating others like the date she was on. not whoring out. you did help her to use the revealing dress.

right now the game has:

• Corruption
  • Mindcontrol
  • Slave
  • Harem
  • Voyeur
  • Forced / Domination
  • Incest
  • M/F
  • M/FF
  • F/F

But will there also be MMF content ??

Also saw this poll: POLL: Should Susan return?

The answer is yes please :D The husband left her. and also the player used his magic on her already to get her undressed.

Thanks, but i was talking about dating others like the date she was on. not whoring out. you did help her to use the revealing dress.

right now the game has:

• Corruption
  • Mindcontrol
  • Slave
  • Harem
  • Voyeur
  • Forced / Domination
  • Incest
  • M/F
  • M/FF
  • F/F

But will there also be MMF content ??

Also saw this poll: POLL: Should Susan return?

The answer is yes please :D The husband left her. and also the player used his magic on her already to get her undressed.

MMF content isn't planned at the moment. Maybe it will fit in some of the future storylines... Who knows :P

Yes, Susan is going to return! 93% of my patrons voted for her to be part of the upcoming open world.

One thing that I have learned is that ANY game that has a clothing option where the player can help the mother daughter sister or whoever pick out a outfit that you are forced to go with the gunny sack and paper bag over the head option because the skimpy or revealing outfit NEVER benefits the person who picked it out and all it does is turn the mother daughter sister or whoever into a whore that jumps on the first dog/shit stain that comes by. So if I see a game with that option I just go with the gunny sack and paper bag over the head option right away and I don't even waste the time to see what the skimpy or revealing outfit looks like since it's does nothing for the player and I see no point in looking at something that my character will never get anything from. Pity it's always the same generic clothing quest that everyone uses.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, Bobster6 said:

Right, it had been awhile but i just checked my last save, that's all there is. There is apparently also some different content in the original version if you wanted to give that a try. Never did it myself.

Where do I find that? I tried v.03 but it even stops sooner

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, airze said:

any new or updates the patreon page is gone so dose this mean the gift is not going to continue?

The Patreon page is "under review" because of the incest in the game. Even fictional, it's a big no-no with Patreon now, just like bestiality is sadly.

On 4/1/2018 at 10:15 PM, Rokabur said:

The Patreon page is "under review" because of the incest in the game. Even fictional, it's a big no-no with Patreon now, just like bestiality is sadly.

yes i was aware of that but my question was is it still getting updates or was it droped like so may others

Archived