Adam and Gaia Development

Beornwahl

Update Thread for Harem Game - Adam and Gaia.

It's a building-RPG game with heavy focus on impregnation.

By breeding you should be able to transform a somewhat empty world into a thriving society of the children you wish.

The game is inspired by the two games Free Cities and Corruption of Champions.

However, in Adam and Gaia pictures for all events and characters is a core focus of the game.

I personally prefer visual stimulation and thus in the game's development pictures are found and then characters made to suit them.

So everything has a picture to go with it, which so far has resulted in a game file nearing 1.5 gb.

The game's blog can be found here: http://adamgaia.blogspot.dk/

Early pictures can be found: http://imgur.com/a/rCj3u

More recent picture from the 22-07-16 blog update here: http://imgur.com/a/YP6n7

*Strange, I remember making the edits far last year when the game released, though it might have been during an update.

Still the game has released, has plenty of content, and non of that awful patreon thing.

For most recent fixes, the blog should do.

Incest is not exactly my cup of tea, but you seems to have created a working system already, as it's clearly from the screenshots, mind if I ask you what kind of tools are you using to develop the game? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh please ... don't use real human picture. Maybe I'm prefer hentai and 3D nudity ... but Real Human picture ... Internet already full of it. Well, hentai also lot of it too, though. :P

In my preference, hentai nudity get you some imagination, while real picture stuck with it. Just my opinion.

Oh please ... don't use real human picture. Maybe I'm prefer hentai and 3D nudity ... but Real Human picture ... Internet already full of it. Well, hentai also lot of it too, though. :P

In my preference, hentai nudity get you some imagination, while real picture stuck with it. Just my opinion.

The game is divided on that. Girl of the human race is done by real life pictures, but the other races are done by hentai or western art.

I did consider letting the player choose between a real life picture folder or a hentai folder when downloading, but only a real life folder is made. If you wish for the hentai folder to be created you could send me the necessary clips or at least the links for clips containing girls with the necessary attributes: such as blondes, brunettes and redheads, with long, short, medium hair, and small, medium, big breast - quite a diversity.  If you can find all those characters in hentai form I'll include them in the game.

I did consider letting the player choose between a real life picture folder or a hentai folder when downloading, but only a real life folder is made. If you wish for the hentai folder to be created you could send me the necessary clips or at least the links for clips containing girls with the necessary attributes: such as blondes, brunettes and redheads, with long, short, medium hair, and small, medium, big breast - quite a diversity.  If you can find all those characters in hentai form I'll include them in the game.

Can't help much without a Demo, don't know what to find or what the games want. Just do what you do, when Demo out, I'm sure a lot of people will surely try to assist you finding necessary pictures.

I really like the idea of raising your own offspring and I really like that you are styling this game after two of my favorite games (Freecities, CoC). One of the aspects I always felt lacking depth in both of them was the end results after a pregnancy and birth, :(  the children become very static parts of the environment/game instead of dynamic characters/npcs that you helped create.

is there a demo?

Nej, ikke endnu. MÃ¥ske efter Maj.

Is the game demo available?

No sadly. Only some folks who help in writing random stuff for the game has it. 

I really like the idea of raising your own offspring and I really like that you are styling this game after two of my favorite games (Freecities, CoC). One of the aspects I always felt lacking depth in both of them was the end results after a pregnancy and birth, :(  the children become very static parts of the environment/game instead of dynamic characters/npcs that you helped create.

Exactly, that was pretty much the reason for how the project started. However, since so much focus is placed on children and their management, the game will never come close to Free Cities customization or COC writing. Though the author of Free Cities has helped with some of Adam and Gaia's code.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

It's been a good few weeks.

I have finished the intro to all human female characters so far intended for the game.

They all have different racial and cultural backgrounds which will reflect on their intro story and how their children will look.

Now I'm working to make game somewhat playable, in form of mechanics and filling. This could take ages too.

I am unsure how the creatures should take their place in the world. The human races have a matriarch in the different female character that each produce a special kind of children. The same can be done with creatures where a single creature can be obtained and used to populate the species. A different approach would be for the world to be populated with creatures as exploration events, if the right base is built the player would then be able to move the creatures there and populate. One would choose a matriarch from the base dwellers and she alone would give girth to npc, the rest merely give birth to the number of event creatures to encounter.

Write me if you have suggestions.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Nothing public yet.

We held a closed testing week some time back and fixed a number of bugs, but the development is on hold during the exam period. 

Work will likely resume during the summer holiday.

• 9 months later...

I got stuck quite quickly. I built a village on the plains, but when trying to leave the first house it gives back

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<goto>>: passage "house6" does not exist.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///D:/Downloads/Adam&Gaia1.4Main/Adam&Gaia1.4.6.html:119:17552
handler/<@file:///D:/Downloads/Adam&Gaia1.4Main/Adam&Gaia1.4.6.html:121:2037
value/</<@file:///D:/Downloads/Adam&Gaia1.4Main/Adam&Gaia1.4.6.html:120:19357
value/<@file:///D:/Downloads/Adam&Gaia1.4Main/Adam&Gaia1.4.6.html:120:19171
t/<@file:///D:/Downloads/Adam&Gaia1.4Main/Adam&Gaia1.4.6.html:117:26620
dispatch@file:///D:/Downloads/Adam&Gaia1.4Main/Adam&Gaia1.4.6.html:67:10263
add/q.handle@file:///D:/Downloads/Adam&Gaia1.4Main/Adam&Gaia1.4.6.html:67:8325

Get an error message trying to access the Harpy's nest outpost too

• 3 weeks later...

Archived