[Demo][Rpg Maker MV] Web.

FRadGHj

I would like a long time to play the game the main character of a more or less real compulsion.

In the end, I realized that here, too, the rule: "If you want to do well - do it yourself".

That's how I started making this game and now invite you to evaluate what I got.

I would like to present to you my first attempt at writing - game "Web".

4c068f7e0423cb5f9026f76cd5f7930e.png

The story

The game  about a young girl who came with her husband in a small town. My husband got the chance to take a good position, but before that he must undergo training and this will depend on what awaits them - a beautiful rich life, or they will come back to where  started. They are hoping for the best but do not even know that already hit the web and how they had not fluttered -  more confused.

I apologize for my level of English is not my primary language.

Some screenshots

81c7cb674ffdb272cb17ba1319fc093d.png

5b93bba3842f8ce506ab202a4985db98.png

5950055fc001c140f5eba1119ab9f3e7.png

Some adult screenshots

b51696135c9a7bfedcc59749f8044748.png

3288c02d2bd79891631c80a446f41827.png

5f87a63d098272c0e7ed73e651c7ab7e.png

Public version is always available for download on my page on Patreon.

or

Upd.The game is updated. Removed incorrect game behavior in a neighbor's house.

I'm sorry to bring bad news, but I think you posted it here to receive feedback, so let me be completely honest.

- Bear in mind that I'm no native speaker, and that I could not write in english as well as in my mother tongue, but I guess you should have the help of someone to proofread your texts, they are disconnected and with typos, and a lot of sentences do not have the meaning you intended, so they should be your focus for the next update.

- The renders are contextualized but could receive a lit bit of attention, I know my way around Daz and I can see that you forgot to turn off the "sun" for the shower scenes, I don't think that the sun would be so bright inside the house, and even in the night scene its light was there, so maybe some white lights would help in this aspect.

- I cannot pass any of the neighbor scenes, they always stop as soon as I get to the table, and for it I can see you haven't tested it with a lot of people.

I excuse myself for being this harsh but bear in mind that I love to see new games around, even more in english, so my suggestions are to help you improve, not to bash.

I really hope to see this game becoming better and if we can help in anything give us a shout.

Edit: I could finally pass the neighbor scene, but a lot of times the engine was not sure how to take my character to the designated spot and got stuck, I would save and try to interact with the same spot from another angle, and as this is a game breaking bug, I think you should fix this as soon as possible.

Thanks for the tip.

If it is not difficult to provide save game or screenshot of the place where there was a problem.

The texts of the problem so as for me, too, English is not a native.

I think I understand what you have is the problem - you play with the keyboard rather than the mouse. As a result, you have a character manages to go further ahead earlier than the work command for the event.

Thanks for the tip.
If it is not difficult to provide save game or screenshot of the place where there was a problem.
The texts of the problem so as for me, too, English is not a native.

I think I understand what you have is the problem - you play with the keyboard rather than the mouse. As a result, you have a character manages to go further ahead earlier than the work command for the event.

That's exactly the problem, I don't click the event, I walk to them... and shit happens :-/ . I don't know how RPGmaker works but can't you program the end point instead of the path? And let the pathfinding to the engine itself?

And for the english, I think you could find help around here, post your script and ask for help, someone might come to your rescue, but I really hope that I haven't demotivated you, I really want to see it become better.

Archived