• BGM integration
  • Foto Mode
  • new Smartphone UI
  • Area Lockdown
  • New NPCs: Deon and Suki
  • file size optimization

you can read a more detailed overview here at the dev-blog

Game Info:

Twin Star is a twincest, voyeurism, dating-sim, topdown sex RPG with 3D rendered hardcore action scenes. 

You control either the male twin Mike or the female twin Lena as your character

The ultimate goal will be the seduction of your twin while gathering as many sexual memories as possible.

You have to form a bond with your twin over time to achieve this goal. 

In addition you have a variety of tools at your disposal to perform all sorts of "memory gathering" in form of spy cameras, observation, blackmailing, and other sorts of mischievous actions.

These actions might interfere with the bonding progress of your twin but result in some fine material that you can keep or sell to earn some cash to upgrade your equipment even further for better quality material. 

As with your relationship with your twin you start from scratch with your available equipment and work your way up. 

Scene previews:

Night Time Visitor (Mike)

8geik1Fl.png

Shower Alone Time

3MC3qqRl.png

Night Time Visitor (Lena)

PQAr8CYl.png

Couch Rodeo

rUB19B9l.png

Candice Performance

1xHkqLdl.png

Learning Together

YDOuZMql.jpg

Locker Room Fun

LXg1lFhl.png

Concept Art:

VBz4sIU.png9lSdCJV.png

qgogKzk.png

68F9Mf3.png

Download:

get the latest downloadable game files here:

pandapenguingames.blogspot.com - game dev-blog

support me on Patreon if you like my work:

PandaPenguinGames on Patreon

Roadmap:

check out a more detailed development progress here at the roadmap

FAQ and feedback:

you can get more specific info on the game on my dev-blog

any feedback is welcome and if you find a bug please let me know (preferably on my dev-blog but here is cool too)

Q: what platform is this game for?

A: right now only for PC, but GameMaker has the option to port for MAC and Linux too (I just have no time atm to test that)

Q: what screen resolution is this game made for?

A: the game runs in native 1280x720 windowed mode but can scale up to any screen resolution in fullscreen mode (optimized for 1920x1080)

Well there is almost nothing there.

What  I can say, is that I appreciate your art design. Normally when you have sexual games the makers design the girls to be oversexualized and they end up looking 25 instead of 18. With the images you used, I actually bought their age.

I hope the sex in her sleep is just a test of the tech demo. Unless the girl has a medical reason, she would wake up with anyone touching her genitals. If you do things that wouldn't happen in reality then you probably messed up. You need a strong story to explain incest, but it can be done just look at Game of thrones! Game of thrones incest started with the relationship already formed. Trying to explain how an incestuous relationship started is tricky since it is so outside the norm. You could do the same, start the game with a sex scene showing that these two twins feel connected to each other and fucked. Now she isn't sure if she should have slept with you and the dating sim aspect kicks in. If you want to leave it generic then whatever but I really suggest you come up with motivations and reasons why actions happen, and not just make things happen to push plot or sex.

Seriously I can think of a few ways to do it, here is one. Doesn't have to be a love thing either. Some twins feel that the other twin is an extension of themselves. So when one is in pain the other feels it too, so turn this into a sexual note. When she gets horny, he gets horny. Start it off slow, both just masturbate themselves separately in the same room. Next time do the same thing, but once he finishes but she doesn't, he helps her... You then have the next time the masturbate each other. This escalates into sex eventually. Note this isn't a boyfriend/girlfriend thing, but twins thing. Both people could be seeing other people and they probably wouldn't view it as cheating since it's their twin, it's like masturbating. Would probably help the story if they shared a room, not everyone has their own rooms.

Point being a story and direction helps create an immersive atmosphere.

The controls seem odd, normally with these RPGmaker type games you can use the ←↑→↓ keys to move rather than AWSD.

Bug: If you pick up the underwear and then pit it back in your chest it disappears when you reopen the chest.

I hope you take your time and plot out a proper story.

Well there is almost nothing there.

What  I can say, is that I appreciate your art design. Normally when you have sexual games the makers design the girls to be oversexualized and they end up looking 25 instead of 18. With the images you used, I actually bought their age.

I hope the sex in her sleep is just a test of the tech demo. Unless the girl has a medical reason, she would wake up with anyone touching her genitals. If you do things that wouldn't happen in reality then you probably messed up. You need a strong story to explain incest, but it can be done just look at Game of thrones! Game of thrones incest started with the relationship already formed. Trying to explain how an incestuous relationship started is tricky since it is so outside the norm. You could do the same, start the game with a sex scene showing that these two twins feel connected to each other and fucked. Now she isn't sure if she should have slept with you and the dating sim aspect kicks in. If you want to leave it generic then whatever but I really suggest you come up with motivations and reasons why actions happen, and not just make things happen to push plot or sex.

Seriously I can think of a few ways to do it, here is one. Doesn't have to be a love thing either. Some twins feel that the other twin is an extension of themselves. So when one is in pain the other feels it too, so turn this into a sexual note. When she gets horny, he gets horny. Start it off slow, both just masturbate themselves separately in the same room. Next time do the same thing, but once he finishes but she doesn't, he helps her... You then have the next time the masturbate each other. This escalates into sex eventually. Note this isn't a boyfriend/girlfriend thing, but twins thing. Both people could be seeing other people and they probably wouldn't view it as cheating since it's their twin, it's like masturbating. Would probably help the story if they shared a room, not everyone has their own rooms.

Point being a story and direction helps create an immersive atmosphere.

The controls seem odd, normally with these RPGmaker type games you can use the ←↑→↓ keys to move rather than AWSD.

Bug: If you pick up the underwear and then pit it back in your chest it disappears when you reopen the chest.

I hope you take your time and plot out a proper story.

first off, thanks for taking the time to post this long response  :)

you got some nice ideas there how to make things more "plausible" and I'll think about them but let's face it: it's a game and not a real life simulator so there will be things that won't work in real life for sure.

of course I know that a good story is vital for a good game too.

as for the lack of story in the current builds: I build the game engine from scratch so for the time being there are more important things to finish first besides adding story to the game. but that will change in the future once the game engine is in a more developed state where it actually can handle story elements  B)

as for the controls.... this is NOT an RPGMaker game tho it might look like one and therefore is not limited to any of their controls.

and I totally dislike the arrow key movement controls as it forces you to use 2 hands to play which is the complete opposite of my controls concept that focuses on total one-handed control (for obvious reasons  :D  )... and WASD controls are by far nothing new for games anyway

as for the underwear, I have to look into it to see what's happening as in my tests the inventory behaved just fine

but there are other inventory related bugs so I'm working on it anyway  :mellow:

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty good I did see some bugs. Watch the shower scene kind of hard to see anything with the text box hiding everything. After that you mess around a bit. If you grab the panties from the chest and go talk to the sister it shows him with a completely different shirt on then what he is really wearing he is wearing no pants or underwear and has the underwear on his head. Not sure why he has a different shirt on for that shot.

When she goes to bed you can sneak in like last time and do the quick time stuff afterwards you leave and the door is locked. You go to sleep and wake up she is still in bed door is still locked but she is also now in the shower. If you spy on her again and go through everything  she will be in the bed room again along with the one sleeping in the bed but if you play on the computer a bit the one in bed will disappear and the door will now be unlocked. 

post-25667-0-81553700-1481263974_thumb.jpg

Looks pretty good I did see some bugs. Watch the shower scene kind of hard to see anything with the text box hiding everything. After that you mess around a bit. If you grab the panties from the chest and go talk to the sister it shows him with a completely different shirt on then what he is really wearing he is wearing no pants or underwear and has the underwear on his head. Not sure why he has a different shirt on for that shot.

When she goes to bed you can sneak in like last time and do the quick time stuff afterwards you leave and the door is locked. You go to sleep and wake up she is still in bed door is still locked but she is also now in the shower. If you spy on her again and go through everything  she will be in the bed room again along with the one sleeping in the bed but if you play on the computer a bit the one in bed will disappear and the door will now be unlocked. 

thanks for the feedback!  :)

yep, some sneaky little bugs managed to get into the release^^

as for the dialog box.... you can hide it with SPACEBAR or mouse right click  ;) check out F1 when in no other menu too

and for the magic shirt swap in the panty shot.... well that's an older render from concept phase when the final outfit was not set... which I have not replaced yet, got more important things to add/change/fix  :P

qLCPSvTl.png

hey folks how are the holidays going^^

I just wanted to let you know that I am currently hosting a poll where you can vote on the new area that get's implemented into the game next.

The new area is part of the "money maker" upgrade that let's you earn ingame money at different jobs.

the poll will be active until 01/07/17 and you can read more on the poll options and how to vote here at my blog

(oh and that beauty in the image is a new character I'm working on)

zCGopcW.png

happy new year everyone!

how was your transition? I had a blast!

and I bought a stripper girl... but not in that way you might think now!

It was an asset for a new NPC that will come with the next update:

say hello to Candice

she works at the new location, the stripclub "The Rear End"

you can see her in action here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just tried the TwinStar_techDemo_0_6_1 and it looks pretty good but somethings are boring as hell. Mostly what makes it boring is that walking speed. They move slower then molasses in January. It's like click door close eyes open again and see where they are at a little bit later after awhile your about sleeping. A lot of games like this have where you can hold shift to dash but some also have where you can set it to auto dash or have mouse click set to dash all the time. Not sure if this is a bug or not but you can only do the club job one time. Once you max out a skill to level 5 you can still select it and study it and fill the bar again.

Archived