SUPERCREEP (Superhero adult RPG / updated 29/5/2016)

lawina

title_small.jpg

Hi guys, I wanted to share an adult RPG game I've been working on, called SUPERCREEP. It's about a loser in life that gains superpowers. The story takes places in the 21st century, where you, as the protagonist, live a life not worth living. With no friends, no job, a huge debt and to top it all of, still a virgin, you are at the verge of giving up. However, after an unexpected turn of events, you wake up with superpowers.

What will you do with these superpowers? Will you use it to fulfill your sexual fantasies, become an evil villain or an honored superhero?

In SUPERCREEP you will be making decisions that shape how the story goes. With the inclusion of a refreshing morality and confidence system, your actions will have different consequences. A game you would want to play through multiple times.

For more information or to support me, please visit my website (Patreon) at http://www.patreon.com/boner

Free public version (May 2016) is available for download: http://www.lawina.com/dl/SUPERCREEPv0.022.zip

Here are a few screenshots (as also seen on my Patreon page):

4_small.jpg
5_small.jpg
6_small.jpg

If you experience any other issues or have any suggestions, please let me know by replying to this topic. I would also appreciate to hear your overall impression!

What fetishes you have in the game?

Which to do plan to add? 

Hi Fearbringa, that's a good question! I'm not planning to add any 'taboo' fetishes (e.g. animals, scat, underage etc.). I am planning to add fetishes which are considered more mild like futa/trans (already in game), "rape", peeing, bdsm etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi everyone! I recently released a major content update for SUPERCREEP, so I thought it's about time to update the public version as well, for players who might be interested but can't afford to (or don't want to) support the game on Patreon. I updated the links in the main post to v0.022, which includes new content. You can visit the Wiki page at http://supercreep.wikia.com for a walkthrough.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, suggestions or comments about SUPERCREEP.

Have fun!

-Lawina

• 2 weeks later...

I only read this on the net, but RPG makers had it limit.

Playing this game, I don't think this game deserve to be in RPG Maker. I think this game should be built in Unity or Renpy, or Rags.

This game deserve to get more complex stuff. Sorry to compare this game to SUPERPOWERED by Night City ... but it had same theme ... but I really like both Supercreed and Superpowered. It's like FIFA and PES in Soccer games. I don't pick who's the best because I like them both.

Hope this and that game will keep in production.

• 10 months later...

Is this game still beging worked on ??

Hi there! SUPERCREEP is most definitely still being worked on. You can follow the development on the front page of our Patreon (http://www.patreon.com/boner), which shows exactly how close the release to the update is. The new "huge update", which is planned to release this month, should almost double the content so far.

Thanks i kind of like the setting. was wondering is there anyway to earn more in demo ?? right now i am running out money really fast the pill alone costs 90 something. and all mission so far only earn 50. or less.

Did you check the Wiki page? It has quite a few helpful tips, including a full walk-through of the quests: http://supercreep.wikia.com/wiki/Supercreep_Wikia

I'd say, the best way to earn money is find scrap scattered all around town (e.g. garbage containers) and sell it at the pawn shop.

Good luck!

Thanks will check it out, was not even aware there was wiki i got this game through the other one from you game of boner.

hm in that case i am missing something i tried clicking on those trash can but either it says there is no pussy in it or nothing seem to happen this is with the demo btw. version 0.22

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The creators of SuperCreep do NOT give access to digital releases.  I myself and others have pledged and never received copies of the game after asking for weeks for links to the digital downloads. He just removed my account because i spoke the truth and kept the money. I would not trust them at all. Just read through his community posts on his own patreon site to see just how many supporters actuall requested links because they never received downloads. These guys give Patreon and gaming developers a bad name. 

Archived