Our New Adult Game: Free/Available Now On Newgrounds. Con-Quest, an RPG featuring sexy cosplayers!

CuddlePitGames

post-1479933-0-51883900-1478424420_thumb.png

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/683504

Check out our new adult flash game!

You're a member of the Elite Arcane Pals and you've arrived at the cosplay convention to liberate the sexy cosplayers from their cursed costumes! Unravel the mystery surrounding the evil watch! Maybe get blown!

The first short section of the first episode! We'll be releasing new versions every month to the completion of each episode! Enjoy!

-Cuddle Pit Games

Hmmm, interesting game. I only played it a bit, but it does have a pretty nice artstyle. A bit odd you can buy something to 'fix' your costume, when it seems your character doesn't have one, or seems to take clothing damage at all since they don't quite... exist on screen anywhere.

Still, it has a charm to it. Might play it a bit more, but I'm a bit eh - it has charm, but no game over rape, curses!

Hmmm, interesting game. I only played it a bit, but it does have a pretty nice artstyle. A bit odd you can buy something to 'fix' your costume, when it seems your character doesn't have one, or seems to take clothing damage at all since they don't quite... exist on screen anywhere.

Still, it has a charm to it. Might play it a bit more, but I'm a bit eh - it has charm, but no game over rape, curses!

It's funny you'd mention that!

We've got some big surprises from a canonical standpoint to explain the main character. It gets weird.

In a fun way, not a sexual way. I'm sure that'll get weird soon enough though.

Glad you dug it!

-Wilson

It's funny you'd mention that!

We've got some big surprises from a canonical standpoint to explain the main character. It gets weird.

In a fun way, not a sexual way. I'm sure that'll get weird soon enough though.

Glad you dug it!

-Wilson

Gets weird huh? But how long until we can see how weird it is? Is the main character real!? IS IT ALL A DREAM? A HALLUCINATION!? Dun dun dun

Archived