The game is out and It's free!!!

There is a bug in replay function and I have fixed it. You can re-download version 1.0.1 on this link

Sorry for being this late. For anyone who is curious what happened to this projects

1.I'm learning 3d and making this game at the same time thinking I would get better that way. But things doesn't go as I expected, the rendering and compositing process really hurts my growth a 3d game artist. I find myself in after effect solving compositing and solving problems with render and render farm much more than doing the actual arts. After a while I don't see my skills getting better anymore so I'm frigging disgusted of myself and my skill levels. It hurts myself too much that I have to stopped doing everything, shut myself off the internet community and go batshit crazy learning literally almost every 3d tutorial I can find. I lost huge amount of money on training videos. After about 3 months until I have regained my confident as an artist.

2.Render cost and engine limitation- render cost money And it add up when you have to fix render too. It's bad way to waste money and time. There is also this vram issue with 2d engine ( I use C2) It's such a pain when you want high res picture in 2d game. Anymore sprite than this and this game wouldn't run at all. So I decide I can't sell such a small and limited game because it's not fair for customers.

So I will just release it for free as a promotional game for my next game "Monster girl planet" which is on another whole new levels in every aspect of 3d creations.

But This is still a fun game to play and I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks, everyone.

old update
Hi. I am this game's developer/artist. It's still in progress...I would like to hear your thought on this!

banner_art_patreon.jpg
New game! :)
In Possessed Maid, you happens to hire a wrong maid who is possessed by the evil spirit! and of course It  have a malicious intention! But You are not a priest, how can you exorcised the demon? Let's find out in this game!

You have to touch her and talk to the devil inside her
How you play with her will affect the outcome of the game!

There's 10 endings with its own plotline!:eek:
Each ending has 3 sex animations!
30 beautiful animations in total! :D

Basically It's touching game with visual novel aspect mix in.

Demo will be out in this month (June 2015)

Sample pic :
Possessed_Maid.gif
possessed_maid_cowgirl.gif

Promo vid :  It's fun!! watch it!!

Please support me at https://www.patreon.com/Bullcheese

I want to make more game! :cool:
  • 4 months later...

I tested your game and this is really nice, graphism are very pretty, sound are nice to heard and animations.. Wow I loved my ending ! :D

You made a great work and I will look forward to your work if you will made something else an other day.

I have fixed the replay bug! Sorry for the inconvenient.

How do you get the demon to talk? It happens to rarely for me to get a different ending.

Try fondling different place until she like it ( the heart will appear). 

I tested your game and this is really nice, graphism are very pretty, sound are nice to heard and animations.. Wow I loved my ending ! :D

You made a great work and I will look forward to your work if you will made something else an other day.

Thanks.

The girl looks really good in that video. Nice job.

Thank you.

I played it. Too bad you cant replay endings. How do you get ending 3?

I have fixed the bug.

Didn't expect that to actually scare me. The most evil thing you can do to a man while he is enjoying himself!

HA HA HA!

Thank you for fix the replay endings scenes, gonna see your fix today :)

[EDIT] Endings replay work fine now and it kept my unlocked endings cool, just need to unlock the 3th and 6th endings to get the "full" game :D

I am still impressed how your game is beautiful, this is stunning !

Btw, I hope this is not bad to ask that but there are a way to mod your game ? I mean editing colors of Hair, Eyes or Stockings maybe ? I like your original character very much but I am curious to see how she could look with an other hair colors or stockings.. :)

Thank you for fix the replay endings scenes, gonna see your fix today :)

[EDIT] Endings replay work fine now and it kept my unlocked endings cool, just need to unlock the 3th and 6th endings to get the "full" game :D

I am still impressed how your game is beautiful, this is stunning !

Btw, I hope this is not bad to ask that but there are a way to mod your game ? I mean editing colors of Hair, Eyes or Stockings maybe ? I like your original character very much but I am curious to see how she could look with an other hair colors or stockings.. :)

It's png image sequence as oppose to real 3d. So there is no easy way to mod this except frame by frame photoshopping.

Archived