Depraved Awakening [Visual Novel]

Philly_Games

Depraved Awakening 0.6.3

I started this project back in August since then I have had many encouraging remarks on the game. Some people call it the Renpy version of LA Noire. Though clearly, it's still a Renpy game :smile: I pride myself on trying to do something different in the adult visual novel genre. This game plays out more like an old film noir movie than the typical teenager MC trying to get into the pants of his family members. If names like Mickey Spillane and Raymond Chandler peak your interest, that is part of the inspiration that went into this game. That and lots of sex. Lots of sex...

You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though you're smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water, but then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat. 

Patreon Page

Downloads:
PC
Mac

Android

Release Notes

* 216 New Renders
* 11 New scenes
* Added two new music tracks

Fixes

* Bug with Hollis and mentioning his sister has been fixed.
* Bug where the game would not set the "Going on Date" with Carli. This is fixed but for this update to you will automatically get this if you have a high enough score with carli. That will reset back in 0.6. It only affects a small dialogue detail in this version. Next version its far more important.
* A few minor spelling errors in previous versions.

ch2dance7spank.jpg

ch3office13.jpg

ch4awake6.jpg

ch4carlistreet7.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived