Monster Breeding Game

azkaiser

Hey folks,

In my free time I have been messing with a little game that was inspired my breeding season. I am sad that that game went the way it did and decided to put something together myself.

However, I am a web developer and so I decided to use web technologies for it. Also what you can play at the moment really is more of a demo because I was trying to convince myself that something like this is possible. There is a lot of work to be done on the game but I can only put in so many hours as I need to pay my bills. (Might start a patreon down the line when there is something to actually show.)

Right now the game has no original artwork (the few pics it has are google finds and thus place holders). They will be exchanged over time. As I am presenting the game on my public github I haven't added any sex scenes yet (they will come in text format - basically descriptions of what is going on for the near future and probably more flushed out later). 

You can check out the basic functionality here: https://whispering-cove-35442.herokuapp.com/#/.

If you are an artist or write javascript with react / redux experience and want to chip in, drop me a message. 

Az.

Thank you. I am going to finally add the money balance check tomorrow and I need to fine tune the missions. And then I think I will be writing some sexy scenes and wire them in so you guys can get an idea of what this might look like down the line. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is actually a game like this (http://breedingseasongame.blogspot.de/p/play-breeding-season.html, called "Breeding Season" its free but also alpha and discontinued) with more content but sadly was abondoned because the lead graphic designer got into a argument and left the studio (he had some good reasons why he left though) and he had the rights to most of the graphics/animations so when he left he ordered that they take his work out of the game, as far as i know he started to build his own version of the game (called Cloud Meadow, sadly only a closed apha demo which has to be bought via Patreon)

Also when i searched for the story i found this Unity game with the same mechanics in mind but in a open 3D world called "Breeders of the Nephelym"

Archived