HappyWolf

Logo_test.thumb.jpg.2045129706863df24289ab7fcc07b945.jpg

White Light

Platforms:  Windows
Language: English + Russia
Size: ~14 GB
Version: 0.2 (Open Beta)
Author: HappyPixel

There are a lot of incredible stories and fairy tales about mysterious creatures, who lives next to people. Moms like to scare their children with horrible monsters, girls dream about meeting a prince on a white horse and men like to dive into fantasy about alluring succubus. Some of the fairy tales are truthful, some are far from truth. This is unusual story about lucky beggar, who have met the angel…

There are a lot of stories about meeting with fabulous creatures, but every story tells us about horrible consequences of these meetings. This story wouldn't be an exception.

In addition to the beautiful girl, who will be found by our hero, he will also meet other strange and mystical creatures. Some will wish him well; others will try to use him for their own purposes. Every hero, met on the way could become an ally or could take an enemy’s side- the choice will depend on you. You should never mindlessly throw words or ignore the requests of others. Your hero will be in danger- succubus wishing to absorb all the forces and destroy the whole hero’s world.

You will develop a whole universe where the fate of this world will depend on your decisions.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

PH_3.thumb.jpg.84f03747012dc9b8b60db3fff18746de.jpg

PH_4.thumb.jpg.43b6d67249f50e8251b3dee1a0736b31.jpg

PH_5.thumb.jpg.82711980142605aa9774d5a49a1fe5e3.jpg

PH_6.thumb.jpg.33f7f8224517fe8540fd407ff4b452e8.jpg

PH_7.thumb.jpg.76b5344b64f43f601988143c157a9b4c.jpg

PH8.thumb.jpg.1378e43b38222ce612d9942be43d66a3.jpg

Sex Animation Test:

Spoiler

Demo_1.gif.27bb85779b274a001755b68ce22fb27a.gif

Breast Physics:

Spoiler

Demo_2_hq.gif.c81ed80b656091a3de334e9f77dc5fa8.gif

Download:

[ Mega ] | [ Torrent ]

----

If you have some ideas - please write to me about them (on this topic or on email hp.whitelight@gmail.com)

If you'll like project - please support our work on the Patreon

9 minutes ago, Exale said:

Does the demo stops after the sex scene in the tavern? It always loads back to the last checkpoint after that scene.

Otherwise it's a good start, the main issues I noticed are with the english translation.

It's the first end. If you will not drink and will win in barman's game (fast clicks on left mouse) - game will continue.

About translation. If you will help with correct - it's will be awesome! (I can publish full text on the google)

3 hours ago, kurama93 said:

suggestions :

- choose /edit characters ?

- futanari/lesbians animations ?

And very very beauty project :smile:

Good luck :smile:

I think that lesbians animation with Succubus and Lili will be in the next update (release of the first episode).

Do you want to edit main person or othes characters?

And Thank you!

1 hour ago, HappyWolf said:

It's the first end. If you will not drink and will win in barman's game (fast clicks on left mouse) - game will continue.

About translation. If you will help with correct - it's will be awesome! (I can publish full text on the google)

I don't know Russian so I can't help translating directly from Russian to english, the issues were more about the grammar and things like that, but if the text is available somewhere I can try to fix some issues, sure. However I'm not a native english speaker either, I'm French, so my english isn't perfect either.

Edit:

Found a bug:

After escaping from the tavern (and avoiding the first ending) I told the girl outside of the tavern I wouldn't leave with her; the succubus cast a spell on the girl and the game led to a white screen that remains on forever.

It also created a save called "Freedom" that loads this white screen (and nothing happens in it)

iRn15Wj.png

1 hour ago, Exale said:

I don't know Russian so I can't help translating directly from Russian to english, the issues were more about the grammar and things like that, but if the text is available somewhere I can try to fix some issues, sure. However I'm not a native english speaker either, I'm French, so my english isn't perfect either.

Edit:

Found a bug:

After escaping from the tavern (and avoiding the first ending) I told the girl outside of the tavern I wouldn't leave with her; the succubus cast a spell on the girl and the game led to a white screen that remains on forever.

It also created a save called "Freedom" that loads this white screen (and nothing happens in it)

iRn15Wj.png

Here are full english text from the game:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SxiWEwX9_p4D8li4uQYmIiYT5koHPBamjLqaKLtj8as/edit?usp=sharing

And you can make French translation (if you want) :smile:

Hmm... strange. Okay, i will check it and will fix it in the first update.

2 hours ago, HappyWolf said:

I think that lesbians animation with Succubus and Lili will be in the next update (release of the first episode).

Do you want to edit main person or othes characters?

And Thank you!

why not for both ? :smile:

And if it's very difficult you can start with main person ?

It's just an idea you can do as you feel :smile:

And if you want I can help a little for a french translation :smile:

10 hours ago, kurama93 said:

why not for both ? :smile:

And if it's very difficult you can start with main person ?

It's just an idea you can do as you feel :smile:

And if you want I can help a little for a french translation :smile:

It's really hard to do. May be in the next big update i will add Main Character editor.

Yes, it will be perfect!

7 hours ago, HappyWolf said:

It's really hard to do. May be in the next big update i will add Main Character editor.

Yes, it will be perfect!

okay no problem :smile: .

On the other hand for the translation it will be a little difficult unfortunately I am not very strong in English and I do not have much free time so I will try to translate a few sentences according to my vocabulary if I have some free time.

6 hours ago, kurama93 said:

okay no problem :smile: .

On the other hand for the translation it will be a little difficult unfortunately I am not very strong in English and I do not have much free time so I will try to translate a few sentences according to my vocabulary if I have some free time.

When it will be ready - i'll add into the game.

Thank you :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I just started this. I learned how to run & that's what I did.

I ran around in circles getting stuck on trees & being blinded by the foggy light.

Twice something popped up on screen but it went away so fast I couldn't read it! Why don't they stay there till I press space like the tutorials do?

So I don't know what to do next?! Any help? thanx

Archived