Queensport: HTML5 canvas games collection under development

__gwynn__

Ladies, gents,

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by blatantly aiming to draw your attention (aka self-advertisement) to a collection of 3D CGI HTML5/Canvas games I'm currently developing. Episode one is up and running for a few weeks now, Episode two is to be released in about two weeks so I thought it time for some more eyeballs.

I'll link to the game and it's main source of information below but will first list some of the current and future features:

• Because the game embeds animated 3D CGI MPG4 video inside the Canvas most scenes have a (partially) animated background; the non player characters you encounter are breathing, blinking, allowing for a environment that feels alive. With Episode 2 (to be released 24th October, 2016) these environments will also have background sounds, if appropriate.
  • Individualization & Choices:
    • You get to set your name (you are the protagonist) and the NPCs you encounter. If you don't select a name a random one will be generated but you'll miss out on the opportunity to add traits to these NPCs in later stages.
    • You get to pick one of the six roles of the protagonist in Episode one. This role carries forward to the subsequent episodes, which influences the possible actions and choices presented to you. These roles can be taboo but don't have to: it's your choice to play a father, a brother (incest), a step-father, an uncle (not blood related but borderline) or an external advisor (unrelated), an accountant who can be formal or friendly, It also influences the memories you can unlock.
    • Narratives, reactions, NPC attitude and subsequently available choices are determined by your actions throughout the games and the order in which they are presented is random so you'll have to pay attention every time you play.
    • The games have branching story lines and your choices determine the path you follow. These paths can lead to various different interactive end animations. With the release of Episode 2 some of these animations will be (audio) narrated (two ending animations ins Episode one and, if time permits, the ending animation in Episode two)
    • Episode two will also introduce environment exploration so you can collect items and use them from your inventory.

The game episodes can be played individually or in a sequence.

The games are free to play and will always be but there are various support options which provide additional access levels and features. You can find more about these support option in the link below but the most important benefit, removing annoying ads aside, is the additional game feature, a dating/seduction minigame embedded in the expanding universe of Queensport: your own player home. From your Love Shack you can contact NPCs you've met during your encounters and have interesting activities, provided you've got some furniture to do it on. And furniture you earn by finishing Episodes and achievements (mission) in them. Sounds like fun?

Give Episode One a run or have a look at some info first. 

Hope you have fun

enjoy

thank you for your time

mainSplash.jpg

Archived