By KatemckDr Kingsley's Expedition
Written by Katemck
Version 1...20th January 2019
WHAT IS THIS MODE ABOUT?
A collection of books detailing the expedition of Dr Ben Kingsley.
The books detail the journey of Dr Ben Kingsley in the newly discoverd lands of the Dunmer. Known as the Morowinds.
He discovers for the first time the exotic gynaecological differences that all elven females' posses,
And the very curious elven form of lovemaking called Pirowing!
In which all elven women perform upon their lovers, and its Highly addictive and disturbing nature.
He discovers the impotency of Dunmer men, The primitive Dunmer female adolescent practice called the Hunt!
In that Kingsleys very life could be in danger!
To find the collection of books, travel to the Imperial city Market District and look for them in a locked trunk
in the cellar of the Merchants Inn under the staircase....the inn owner Velus Hosidius.
***********This version is a pre-release version, as yet not completed******
I am simply pre-releasing as the story has developed considerably.
WARNING contains Explicit Sexual content.
By emo877Loading Screens replacer, most of frames are harcore sex fantasy pictures.
Some of them are photoshopped (cropped or panned to achieve optimal aspect** and resolution), some are "shadered" with color\atmosphere effects.
**optimal for me is 1.6, i'm playing with resolution 1440x900.
I use them with tweaked version (included) of LoadingScreensNoText.esp (nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/5663), in which i expanded loading screens number and re-arranged them to get more variants for some conditions - for example, now it's three variants of Arena theme.
Credits for pictures are (or should be) with their original authors - alas, not all names of them i know:
Plaatsen (i'm not sure it's person, not just compilation title)
By iamnooneDynamically switches armor/clothing replacers (meshes) based on races, bodytypes, and player.
Break Armor and TamagoSetBody conversions included.
What does this do?
- NPCs with different bodytypes can have separate equipment replacement meshes. No longer a "one size fits all."
- The player-character (PC) can have an entire replacer set just for him/her.
- Each race can also have their own replacer sets to better reflect their unique traits.
- TamagoSetBody conversion to be compatible with the other MESS mods.
- Break Armor conversion will detect other MESS mods and search for BA meshes in MESS replacement paths.
How does this work?
MESS uses Blockhead to handle mesh swapping.
When MESS mods have an overriding replacer available they will submit it to blockhead with a priority value.
When multiple mods compete for a particular item swap Blockhead picks the highest priority.
What does it have?
* SetBodyMess.esp - Swap clothing/armor meshes according to SetBody bodytypes
* RaceMess.esp - Swap clothing/armor meshes according to race
* PlayerClothingReplacer.esp - Swap clothing/armor meshes for player character
* BreakArmor.esp - Armor will visually go through stages of degradation (breaking) as its health decreases. (converted and enhanced for MESS)
* TamagoSetBody.esp - Switches clothing/armor/bodytypes for pregnant actors using TamagoClub (converted for MESS)
* Blockhead.dll - Features equipment mesh swapping
- Included file is current beta available at time of this release (version 188.8.131.527)
- Big THANKS to shadeMe for distribution permission
How many do I need?
- Blockhead is needed to use any of the esp files in MESS.
- SetBodyMess, RaceMess, PlayerClothingReplacer are all optional, and you can install whichever one(s) you want.
- Break Armor (MESS conversion) is recommended if using BreakArmor and any MESS mods.
- TamagoSetBody (MESS conversion) is recommended if using TamagoSetBody and any MESS mods.
* Blockhead (ver 11.0.10 or later) (Included)
* PlayerClothingReplacer.esp - [meshes]
* SetBodyMess.esp - SetBody.esp
* RaceMess.esp - [meshes]
* TamagoSetBody.esp - TamagoClub, SetBody, [Pregnant meshes](Tamago Outlet)
* BreakArmor.esp - [break armor meshes] (BreakArmor for Vanilla Armors, BU Armors Compilation)
0. Install requirements
1. Tick boxes of desired mods
1. Put esp files in data
2. Put ini files in data\ini
3. Configure ini files (see documentation)
Issues and Stuff
Issue: Included Blockhead.dll does not automatically unequip (player's) item when switching to new one.
Solution: manually unequip the unwanted items
[everyone involved in the original mods]
- Added Unlimited pathsets for a bodytype combination and ranking
- Added Scanning for all possible pathsets for a bodytype and return highest ranking one
- Fixed: Multiple entries not registered
- Added partial support for bound items
- Removed legacy bloat purging
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed Initialization
- Fixed Initialization
- Fixed Initialization
- [no changes]
By iamnooneUnequips selected clothing from selected races.
Separate settings for male/female
(Optional) Setbody support to alter body type
You wouldn't put lipstick on a pig. So why pants on a lizard?
The Argonians and Khajiit felt the pressure of society and have become slaves of fashion.
It is now the time to stop going native and conforming.
It is now the time to go back to their native ways.
You can free them of their shackles by freeing them of their clothes,
and letting it all hang freely.
Originally designed to strip the beast races of their clothes, this mod was
expanded to allow any race to be declothed via the ini.
Only clothing is unequipped. Armor is left untouched.
Compatible with Lovers (hopefully)
List of races to modify (Default: Argonian,Khajiit)
Clothing to strip (tops, bottoms, head, hands, feet) (male/female)
Use Setbody support
List alternate body types for the selected races (male/female).
List multiple body types and one will be chosen randomly for each NPC
1. Extract files to data folder
1. Delete "Gone Native.esp" and "ini\Gone Native.ini"
yeah, about that. See, here's the deal.
The good news is all the unequipping will stop and clothing will go back to normal.
The bad news is there isn't any tracking for the Setbody changes.
So uninstalling won't reset the NPCs to their original bodytypes. Sorry about that.
By FienyxThis is a tweak of sfvibrators. Now, it watches your magicka, and if it gets to 10% or lower, you magically get a deviltail buttplug shoved up your bum, your fatigue drains and your magicka replenishes. When your fatigue hits 0, it is unequipped and removed.
It replaces the lower body while buzzing away, and it currently uses the female HGEC body from bloodymess here
Feel free to do with as you please.
a Roman Bath
Copy the Data folder into your Oblivion directory.
German esp folder: esp with german Talos Plaza Distric name: Kaiserstadt, Talos-Platz-Bezirk. All other things are english. Copy esp in your data folder.
The thermae is located in Talos Plaza Distric. ( See screenshot )
6 male and 6 female NPCs ( not essential ) they bathe naked ( if you use a nude body Mod) the male baywatch...Thermaewatch is dressed.
The NPCs visit the bath at different times and days.
some ancient Roman wall paintings and other nude pictures.
The following "blessings" can be received at the thermae once per day:
Restore Health, Fatigue, and Magicka 100
Fortify Health, Fatigue, and Magicka for 45 minutes, from 20 to 30 to 40 pts each, depending random selection.
Health = small pool; Fatigue = big pool; Magicka = ???
? Don't know if it works with Better Cities Talos Plaza Distric ?
No vanilla NPCs are used.
compatible with the original Thermae Mod ( different esp-,folders-,ID- names )
chigga original author of the thermae Mod ( bathinterior.nif,Benches, romanhanginglamp )
Kani Hime ?
By kingkonga house mod more like a building mod, it is highly unfinished mod still working on ( i just take a little pause to think and get some ideas. it takes time to make meshes and textures and Scripting and specialy more time to use CS )
you can add and replace anything Inside the esp i will gladely update the mod with your addon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you have ideas to make it better by anyway just post or pm me the idee let me judge if i can do it or not !!!!!!!!!!!
i suggest you to use torch or light spell when you enter the building
- only the first floor is with shower , bath , bed and lights .
- the ground is just with spellmaking and enchanster .
- the second floor is with walls 4 rooms.
- the third and forth floor is completely empty waiting for your ideas
- i have an idee for the basement and will add it later . ( thinking about adding a new race 5 / 6 NPC to keep the building. )
- the roof is almost finished with a diskobar ( i need to set drinks and i want to add some plants or trees in a pot )
you can use the lift to visit the house , switch on / off light and roof , open the helicopter front doors and sit Inside !
only the helicopter is a Hughes 500 model that i did not make but had to work on texture mesh and textures.
credits Inside orignial Creator Makrushin Andrey ( fees for any commercial use )
i have mixed up the fixs , had to upload it in one piece , next time you will find the updates separated .
Hope you like !!!
By fejeenaSecret Sanctuary v1.69
House mod for Oblivion by VexyRage
This mod adds a hidden safe haven for the player character somewhere north-east of Chorrl (spoiler at end of text).
Oblivion Shivering Isle Version.
Oblivion.esm, BBB Skeleton, HGEC Body
? OBSE ?
The SeSa69 Fix.7z only people who have downloaded the Mod before May 6 2015 !
( two meshes with fixed textures path, and one fixed mesh and one optimized script)
All other People download only
SeSa69 meshes sound and esp.7z
and SeSa69 textures.7z
( !!! NOT Secret Sanctuary v1.7z , Secret Sanctuary update.7z and Secret Sanctuary update2.7z !!! Old files !!! )
Drop the files in your oblivion\data folder ( or in an empty folder if you want to create a OMod)
Activate esp in Modmanager.
In the "eye replacer" folder are 4 eye textures for an NPC ( see picture and Readme )
Music in the cave and the bath: No sound files in the Mod ( copyright issues ) All wav files in the download folder are empty/silent.
You must add your own files
The cave music:
The Bath music:
! Warning / Info ! there is one vanilla mesh in the Folders. "LeyawiinBasement03.NIF"
The original mesh and the one in the Unofficial_Oblivion_Patch have a missing collision.
You can find a note about the Secret Sanctuary in the boat just outside the sewer exit ( the exit after character creation/tutorial)
* Spell Making Alter
* Enchanting Alter
* Necromancer Altar(Black Soul Gems) works like the normal Necromancer Altar, you need a soul trap spell.
* Master Alchemy table and a hidden Master Alchemy set
* Containers for all your possessions
* A garbage for all your junk (a respawning barrel)
* A-cup piercings (tail amulet slot ) and bodies with piercings
* pictures ( most real Vexy)
* lights can be switched on and off
* Plus a couple of surprises ( teleport spell to the sanctuary, prison cells, a transportable Container to reduce your load, you can sit on 2 bed posts, a dildo machine, ... )
* Cesca Dialogs ( with voice files) , you have access to her inventory. She can follow you. She serves food and drink ( new custom meshes ! drop them from your inventory and watch. )
* a chest in the dungeon with one E-cup and 4 H-cup clothes.
* new prison rooms and cells. 12 Safes to store the belongings of your slaves, and collars and misc-items with numbers you can give your slaves, so you know in which Safe are their belongings.
* Torture Chamber ( only decoration. But two weapons you can use)
* a spell-scroll to create a skeleton guardain.
* a hidden treasure chamber ( NO SPOILER ! Get in and out yourself. Why not something secret in the Secret Sanctuary ? )
* a bath, you can swim (with rubber ducks)
* two diaries (335 and 386 pages)
* two porn magazines ( 18 and 50 pages), two books about anatomy ( 6 and 8 pages), Necronomicon (29 pages).
ALL containers inside the Sanctuary and cave are safe storage, with the exception of the garbage barrel, thus designed to "destroy" unwanted/unneeded items.
----SPOILER: Finding the key ! ----
Mods which use the same World cell (-11,30 and 11,20)
The old Secret Sanctuary v0.04 Mod
May conflict with Castle Domrose
A note from fejeena.
No permission to use the pictures or voice files in this Mod is given! Unless, after contacting Vexy & Cesca, they decide to allow it. (Don't get your hopes up)
All other custom meshes & textures permissions required from their respective creators as listed in the Credits section.
All other things in the mod, only for free Mods! No paid Mods! Otherwise feel free to use in whichever way you wish, just remember to credit us for the initial work.
More infos in the readme.
Bethesda for an awesome Game!
avebrave for the statue mesh in the bath
kingkong for some E and H-cup clothes , the guild lecterns/altars and the moving dicks.
Order of the Dragon team.
MrPwner's Marihuana plants
Cesca for her sexy voice & pics
And all those I have forgotten.
~ Vexy Rage
Vexy told me I had to add this Link to the main page or...
Secret Sanctuary v1
with update 1 and 2
House mod for Oblivion by VexyRage
Old Version description:
By fejeenaThe Teddy Shrine
Yes this is an adult Mod: sexual organs, cum shot, fetish, piercings, SM, Futa, drugs, dildos, animal sex, violence ...
Teddy shrine with Teddy chest. 57 Teddies. All Meshes are set as Misc.Item: movable, tangible, placeable
2 versions, two different chests.
Choose only one esp !
A small "quest" to get the chest. (not shown up in your Journal)
2 Teddies with script:The Nurse-Teddy can heal you,and you can milk the Milk-Cow-Teddy (healing potion)
A lot of animated Teddies: cum shot, pole dance, needles, dildos, tail wagging, butterflies, twitching burning, stars around head, pissing.
You can switch on/off the campfire. And the frying pan is a blunt weapon.
Install meshes and textures folders and ONLY ONE esp in your Oblivion data Folder.
In the "not used Teddies" folder are 2 static flat Teddies(driven over Teddy furs), 1 static Teddy on a spit, and 1 movable Norvegian Blue.
13 new Teddies. 5 with Animation.
Install meshes and textures folders from the main Mod and meshes and textures folders from the update and ONLY ONE esp from the update in your Oblivion data Folder.
The Teddy Bear mesh and original texture is by Dhkoster. Additional textures were created by Xiamara and modified by me.
movomo, GSBmodders, Santa Claus, Nexus for the Nexus label, monty python, ...and all Oblivion modders
Thank you Poontank for the Teddy group Picture.
By gerra6BreakArmor Framework 1.10f
Break Armor 1.10 improves performance, adds Break Weapon support, and fixes all known bugs and incompatibilities.
Break Armor 1.10f resolves the reported problems with OBSE save game bloat and incorporates a fix to the way that Break Clothing calculates health.
What is Break Armor?
Break Armor is an entirely new approach to the Break Undies system that allows breakable meshes to be used on any and all compatible clothing and armors.
The framework has the ability to automatically detect Break Armor, Break Weapon, and Break Clothing compatible meshes without the need for external ini files. This greatly simplifies the process of adding additional Breakable meshes to your game.
Break Armor uses mesh paths, and mesh paths alone to determine whether or not a particular piece of armor is Break Armor compatible. This means that all that is required to make a piece of existing armor Break Armor compatible are meshes for each desired break state.
All that you need to do is place appropriately named meshes in the appropriate folders, and the Break Armor framework will automatically detect them and start swapping meshes.
That's all it takes.
1. Break Armor can potentially work on any existing armor, clothing, or weapons. All that is required are the meshes.
2. Break Armor is fully compatible with user-enchanted armor and clothing, dynamically generated armor and clothing, etc. All that matters are which meshes the items use.
3. Modders Resource: Break Armor features a custom callback function that will report the current break status and coverage of any items worn by the passed NPC.
4. BreakArmor can also be used without extra ini files. Break Armor has the ability to detect and load appropriately named BreakArmor compatible meshes with no external ini files. This works for clothing and weapons as well.
5. BreakArmor can process BreakUndies style ini files, if desired (optional).
Recommended Mods (Perhaps even Required):
Because what's the point of Break Armor if you don't have anything to break?
Break Armor for Vanilla Armors
BU Armors Compilation
Modding with BreakArmor