Your Story [v0.01]

max-slut

42128_ys-cover.png

Your Story is a Visual Novel adult game. You'll play as the most left character in the image above. You're a young police officer who got recruited by some secret special agency. In this story your decision decide how your story will go. Please note that this is a work in progress it's the first version released right now so there is not much content.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!EPRSxYAb!PA_-TAUiojXGlpOgAANWp0TvlTIg35cNZbQZS6DSZoE

well its kinda intresting but very very short. not to much to go on sadly. could need alot more work so we get more content to acculy look at. So cant really make an opinion about the game thanks of it being so short and bearly any decisions to go on. as that is the main part of the game as far as i can understand.

I'm thinking Laarryy1234 is being very polite :D

The game, as is, can be thought of as a prototype at most. You're obviously still learning to code and making your way through RenPy - that is commendable but you should learn and do much more before releasing this as a game, even a version 0.1. You also mention to players to visit your Patreon page but there's no mention of it anywhere I've seen.

My suggestion:

• learn more about RenPy, experiment, try to get every little bit right - use the lemmasoft forum for help
  • use this prototype exclusively to find someone who is willing to help you as an artist so you can have a better look for the game
  • work on the story
  • once you have something that looks nice, works and plays great and has a real storry feel try releasing it again

This is all meant as constructive criticism by the way :)

Archived