NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors.
If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/
The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com
- Body Replacers
- Models & Textures
- Weapons & Spells
- Armor & Clothing
- Modders Resources
- WIP / Beta
It's taken me a long, long time to do this, but I guess now is as good a time as any. I'm releasing this as a Modders Resource. It's essentially a massive building (The Cats Paw Publishing House & Brothel) which I've been working on/off over the past several years. There are multiple cells, interiors, rooms, all based around the concept of a publishing house and brothel. It also has a ton of references to old games like Duke Nukem, Fallout 1 and 2, and other media. It includes:
- Main Reception Area
- Games Room
- About 8 different rooms for the girls.
- A dungeon.
- Maintenance Area
- Janitor's Closet
- Backroom Casting "Audition" Room
- Security Room
- 3 Themed HoloSuite Studios
- Printing Floor
- Generator Room
- Storage Room
- Meeting/Board Room
- Publishing Office
- Miss Kitty's Wing
- A "Bath" area which is unconnected right now.
It was supposed to be a complex quest mod where you helped Miss Kitty Junior run her business. Sort of like Coito Ergo Sum, which I was unaware of when I stated developing this mod and only became aware of quite late in development. It was supposed to tie in with Odessa's Sexout Soliciting. You can find the location itself in the Strip, next to Vault 21. There are a few placeholder NPCs running around, and the very beginnings of some quests which aren't implemented properly ingame that reflect that. But the main onus of the mod are the assets and the interior space.
Bear in mind, as this is an unfinished, WIP project, there are a lot of bugs and issues. The entire front of the building was placeholder. A lot of assets are missing, and the quests don't work. As I've said, it's more about the actual interiors and the space itself, and what you as a modder may wish to do with it.
Over the years I've realised this is just one of those projects I'm never going to finish. I've been holding onto the files hoping I'd muster the enthusiasm/will to finish it but it just wasn't going to happen. I'd like to offer a massive and sincere apology to both NepoznatiNN and A.J who put tons of time and effort making custom assets for me for this mod. BruceWayne also deserves a mention for the amazing female NPCs he made, which are included in a separate esm file. Many others helped too and I've credited the assets I've included here, all of which are free to use.
Basically, feel free to use this as you will, so far as you credit me for the environment and obviously all the people and assets I made use of myself.
Enjoy, and I'm sorry it took so long to do this!
It's pretty damned handy to write scripts in NP++ with.
- Separate style for script blocks and loops
- Separate style for command-style functions (let, set, to, return, label, GoTo, continue etc)
- Separate style for, and all functions as keywords for NVSE (up to 5.1.2)
- Separate style for, and all functions as keywords for Lutana (up to 19)
- Separate style for, and all functions as keywords for JIP (up to 51)
- Combined style for and all functions as keywords for MCM, Project Nevada and NX (up to 16).
- Combined style for var declarations, globals (vanilla), AV function string parameters (vanilla), and unquoted string parameters to ar_construct.
- Loops are treated as code blocks that can be folded and unfolded (same goes for if-conditions and script blocks)
- Elseif & else parts can be folded and unfolded separately.
- Pretty colors (totally adjustable ofc)
How To Install:
- open notepad++
- Pick "language" in the menu, then "define your language"
- "import", then find the xml uploaded here, and... import it
This highlighter will attach itself to the .geck file extension. You can change that if you want, same as anything else. In Notepad++, the syntax is called "DSGeckSyntax6" because I'm so vain I think this song is about me. No, actually, that's because all these syntaxes are called something similar and if you've gone over a few to figure out what you like, you can't remember which is which.
It's made with Notepad 7.4.2, which uses UDL 2.1. If you've got an older UDL version, you probably want to upgrade.
By asdasfaNX Insight
An MCM mod that allows the user to view associated NX data of the target reference (Player if no reference under crosshair).
NX variables to be displayed are defined inside the INI files located in "Data/Config/NXInsight/SubMenuFolder/INIFile.ini".
Requires Lutana NVSE plugin to work.
- SubMenuFolder (SubMenu, MCM has a 10 submenu limit, so 10 folders are possible)
- INI file (contains section names and NX variables to be displayed)
Folders inside directory "Data/Config/NXInsight" will act as MCM submenus.
There are no hard rules on organizing keys inside the INIs, just make sure you got the NX key of the NX variable you want to display right.
See attachments in the first post for sample INIs.
SectionName = Section name
NXKey = NX key of variable to display
Enabled = Determines if this variable will be displayed in the MCM, set it to 1.
Mod Configuration Menu
NX (NVSE Extender)
Having an ini file with the name "System.ini" apparently crashes the game when initialized, probably some engine level stuff conflicting, so avoid the name "System.ini".
Below attached are some INI files for BodyMorph, SOIntimacy and Spunk:
By nikoli grimmThis is a resource, NOT a direct replacer. Some skill with GECK is required to get these meshes ingame. I believe I had to raise the vehicle heights in Blender so the rims and tires wouldn't clip into the ground, but seeing as I haven't played Fallout in over five years I'm not sure...
Back in early 2012 my house was burglarized and my computer among many other things was stolen. Last week Metro called to inform me that they'd found several of my items including an external 1TB SSD drive that at the time cost me a small fortune. Being more than five years old it's now just a run of the mill drive but a TB is a TB so I tied it into my system. Much to my surprise all my files were still on it.
A couple of the meshes may have originally been other authors work. If I remember correctly, the boxtrucks and the halftrack were mashups I did in Blender. I don't know who the original authors are anymore. I do recall that I stretched the police car mesh model, remodeled a gas station to have gas pumps (or maybe it was some type of fusion pump), remade the bus, (one with skeletons inside one without), made a flatbed semi trailer model and a flatbed boxcar model, added doors to both types of the mobile home trailers (without collision), and made a new model of the frontloader with a raised bucket, other than that most vehicles now have multiple damage options, multiple texture options, side mirrors, glass, fusion type engines, rims, tires, seats, steering wheels, and the occasional skeleton inside. I also remade some of the blown up versions of them.
By asdasfaRaceBodyMorph (NPC BodyMorph Randomizer) (Could use a better name, but meh...)
A simple BodyMorph plugin that I originally made for myself causing me to learn scripting in GECK.
Allows randomization of NPC body morphs based on minimum and maximum values for each bones that can be set for each race and gender via the MCM.
Use Ctrl+M to quickly access the Activation Menu.
BodyMorph 1.1.0+, of course.
NVSE Extender (NX).
Mod Configuration Menu - Needed to activate and setup the plugin.
Weighted body, like T3F Body with BnB (look in Files section).
Weighted armors or clothing, like Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors.
Or T3FBBR BnB Body Replacer + Rough Outfit Conversions.
There are alot of changes as of version 1.0.0 (January 3, 2016). To avoid issues from updating from an earlier version, it is advised to install it with a RaceBodyMorph-free save or better yet a BodyMorph-free save, to do so:
Disable/Uninstall BodyMorph and RaceBodyMorph from your load order, start game and save. Then install the latest version of BodyMorph and RaceBodyMorph.
Updating RaceBodyMorph or the core BodyMorph to a new version will deactivate the mod and reset all settings on load, so be sure to use the mod's Save/Load Settings function to save time.
By A.J.11/06: Added an alternative version (it's just an update, main package is required).
It adds a new option in MCM that allows to bind a new hotkey (Emergency Key). When this key is pressed in game, it will remove AnT key binding on the numpad, and when pressed again it will re-enable it of course.
This was made because a user made me notice that other mods can use the numpad (i.e. SO Positioning) and there are not so many practical keys to bind on the keyboard.
03/01/15: Added 2 gorgeous themes for a total of 6, thank you Viktoria
AnimTool (AnT) - Ver. 1.5 AB Re-Up
Some days ago I started again working on animations and I did this simple tool to try them in game. Then I found that could have been a nice tool for other people too, so here it is.
Basically, it allows you to invoke an animation after you chosed it from a menu, on you or on a target (NPC or Creature)
Everything works in GameMode (realtime), because I can't suffer MenuModes. Actually it contains around 300 animations divided in 8 categories.
Keys and other stuff are configurable via MCM.
In future, I still intend to change things, like the default key, the list etc.etc. concerning the needs. Also I hope to *find* soon of some function to write and read a file, it would be pretty useful.
Machinima, screenshots, testing animations. When I play, I use it for RP (RolePlay: it won't be a karma counter that tells me how good I am... I want to blow kisses to other NPCs. Or taunt them, in case I feel mean. Or drink from a bottle. Or eat something. Etc.etc.).
So, the main purpose is strictly related to animations. But also I wanted to give the possibility to make custom lists of animations. Basically, if you have some animations and you would like to release them, but you miss a way to invoke them and don't like scripting, you follow a procedure I described inside a pdf and then you re-package everything and re-distribute it.
The actual limit, in terms of numbers of animations, is 9 categories of 50 animations = 450 animations, + 1 category reserved for AO (=50 AOs)
How to use it
Please watch the video here, until the end:
- Requires last NVSE
- JIP NVSE. You can find it here
- JIP UIO is mandatory now, it's pretty stable and works very well. You can find it here JazzIsParis' UIO
After that, download the Main package v15 AB.zip, unpack it inside your data folder (or use FOMM), activate AnT.esp in your load order. Done.
Inside the package there are further instructions in case you have troubles.
- Create your own animation package (GECK is optional)
Download the file "Optional - Custom Anims package" and follow the instructions included in the file
NOTE ABOUT LOAD ORDER: the esp doesn't require a specific position, however it contains a dirty edit that should solve some problems with mods that prevent animations to play (i.e. some pose packs). So, if you put AnT.esp lower in your load order, it should "clean" that issue.
Script itself shouldn't have incompatibilities, except pretty absurd cases i.e. you prolly can't open the menu while you are sprinting with some sprint mod or PN...
But for what concerns huds, they are a delicate beast to handle, that's why I suggest UIO which should tame the beast for you.
- Darn UI changes the fonts. So the strings won't be perfectly formatted. Still, it's perfectly usable, just a bit more ugly.
- Due to no answer from Gopher, I can't provide explicit compatibility with uHud. However, you can still make a manual install of this after you installed uHud and it should work. Don't forget that if you re-activate uHud, it probably will revert the changes you made manually, so you'll have to re-do them
This mod can be considered free for non-commercial use only.
However, from this free permission are EXCLUDED any asset I could list down here:
- antCat6Anim48.kf and antCat6Anim49.kf
Credits and love
hlp, JazzIsParis, luthienanarion, Odessa, prideslayer, doctasax, tomm434, Umpa, Xilandro
Added a patch for those experiencing black face due to ENB, courtesy of MALETIR
Install this mod, then install his patch, overwrite the files, activate his ESP and put it lower in the load order.
These are working Lipsticks.
To obtain them:
- They can be bought from Chet in Goodspring, Miguel in Westside or Cliff Briscoe in Novac
- You can COC aLPTestCell and will find them inside a container.
- You can enable the debug mode on the ini file and receive them at the first execution of the mod (if MCM is installed)
- You can... uhm... add them via console
There are 8 colors, some of them are really awful.
They can be used 10 times, after that you can throw them in the trashcan because they are exhausted.
In your inventory, they can be found under "Apparel", like armors. After clicking on the lipstick, you will be kicked out from the pipboy, if you had some "obstruction" in the face it should be removed (i.e. a full head helm), after 1-2 seconds if you were in first person you will be forced in third, and an animation will trigger, with the player putting the lipstick on lips.
You can also hotkey it and put it while you are playing, like for regular weapons etc., i.e. you are walking in some casino and you feel your lips require lipstick so you just press the hotkey and the player will put the lipstick while walking etc.etc.
If you are wondering why the lipstick shape or alignment is not very much precise, here 2 good reasons: 1) it is tweaked for the MD preset I use ; 2) in NV there are no working mirrors, I really challenge you to put the lipstick in some decent way without a mirror.
The lipstick provides a boost of +1 Charisma to female couriers and -3 Charisma to male couriers. The "effect" leasts 5 minutes. If for some reason the game removes the lipstick from the lips when it shouldn't, there's a check every 10 seconds which will restore it.
If you drink from most toilets / sinks / water pumps, the lipstick can go away.
For Modders, when the player has lipstick effect, every 10 seconds it dispatches aLPPlayerHasLipstick event. When the lipstick finishes, it dispatches aLPPlayerHasNoMoreLipstick
Unpack everything under Data, as always. If you use a mod manager, check if it does its job (well probably only for the Config subfolder, so if you don't care about it you're fine).
- No vanilla records or cells were modified, with the exception of 1 ITM.
- Some ENBs could have weird reactions with alpha, so the head could seem black - it was reported to me, my ENBs never had issues.
- Due to the nature of the membrane shader, you'll have a wondrous shining coloured reflection on the back of your head, with some vanilla short hairs. Custom long hairs are strongly suggested...
MCM (Optional) - it only requires the dll
With Lutana installed, some NPCs will have them in their inventory. You can also find them playing the animation of the lipstick, however they won't have their lips color changed, it's just an idle.
With MCM dll installed, a couple of parameters can be tweaked on the INI file (debug and charisma boost).
This mod can be considered a resource, not for commercial use. Use it as you prefer, credit me if you think it's good.
hlp and team for NVSE
Luthien Anarion for Lutana
Pelinor for MCM
By TietheknotbjThis file requires the original to work;
You should also look for every update/conversion related to the file on LL even if you don't plan on using them. Other authors seemed to have corrected errors (specifically missing textures) as well.
Hopefully this gets added to the original version as an update at sometime in the future.
I started rebuilding Fallout New Vegas after years away and I wanted MyClothCollection by Alex3874 as a possible replacer for some of the in game clothes. I remember a lot of problems in the file from the original and I wrote the author at the time with a fairly detailed correction list. Some of the problems may have been corrected but I found several are still present in the latest version I could find.
(Please note I am using the T6M conversion for the original. If you look at all the different conversion files on LL you will see different textures being added. My edit only covers what I couldn't find in the other files.)
In the Esp I redirected the coolhair51.nif to the proper file path.
Character- I added 2 body texture sets that where missing that the esp called for in game. This may be due to a download problem but it happened twice so I added them as a simple precaution.
Bikini- The American flag was backwards in my game.
Gantz- I added a left glove texture. See Mesh for reason.
Loxis clothes- The textures in zxdong seemed to be place markers. (Solid colors that made little sense.) I found what I think are the actual dds files and placed them accordingly.
Mantrapbear- The collar texture was pulling from a texture that was ok but miniture belt buckles and gaps were showing so I made a modified version.
Nida Schuuetlich- Textures missing. Pulled original from Nexus Mods.
Trooper Outfit- Boot texture missing. Copied a replacement from a exact duplicate boot texture already in the file.
Yes Mistress- LeatherCatsuit missing. Copied a replacement from a generic leather texture already in the file.
Characters- Coolhair51.nif was pointing at wrong texture paths.
Trooper Outfit- In both Type3BB Clothes All and Falloutgamecloths every nif texture path points at "OUTFTI" instead of "OUTFIT". Corrected in both sets.
Bikinni armor- Corrected texture paths for necklace.
FO3-Oblivion- Conversions for Type3- Corrected texture path on right hip charm.
Gantz- The nif file for the left glove seemed to be missing the object. I downloaded the original from nexus and another site. All are missing the object. (I don't know if this is on purpose.) I found a similar glove in the file and used the original texture to match the right glove. It's better than nothing but not great.
Ladoutfit- Corrected texture path for the _n.dds path.
Mantrapbear- This mesh now points to the collar texture I made.
Yes Mistress Lux edition- Corrected texture paths.
Hopefully this gets added to the original version as an update at sometime in the future.
Commander Shepard from the Mass effect series as you own intergalactic follower.
Commander Shepard is located in Goodsprings, she has the complete companion set up including:
• Companion Wheel
• Dialogue for all options
• Fully function lip
• Idle chatter
• Custom Perk
• Combat dialogue
• and more to come in the future...
Note: Fixed random Shepard voice
By derpinI know i was silent for a long time about this companion, but i actually have made a lot progress and would love for all to see! Unfortunately though, this companion will not be continued due to all my files somehow being deleted (which means Ive lost all progress) and life has gotten in the way!
If anyone wants to use this companion and do something (i have no idea what you could actually do with him) with him, be my guest as long as i am credited for the original creation! Thank you!
This is a fully voiced companion for Fallout New Vegas, he can be found at the 188 Trading Post. Please note (Nothing is final) the voice actor and the companion will change in the future.
Not teleporting to the lucky 38 when told to get lost but walking instead!
Not switching to melee when prompted!
Inventory wont open sometimes!
...there are probably more bugs, but i haven't even done any testing in a awhile so i wouldn't know!
By A.J.- UPDATE -
V.4 - Added a correction on the code during the initialization.
V.3 - REQUISITES CHANGED, check description. Introduced new check version with JIP and corrected small typo on player selection with R
V.2 - Added a full reset. Now when you press DEL to reset the values, it should also reset your face.
- DESCRIPTION -
An in-game facial expression editor, if you used something like that in Skyrim then you're already used to it.
You open an Edit mode, it goes in TFC (Fly cam), an UI with the list of phonemes appears on the screen, you choose a phoneme, you choose a value, you apply it, your character's face will change.
So why "limited"? because after a while that you are using it, you probably will start wondering "what if..." "can you..." - well, the answer is 99% of times No. Just because what was viable was already made. And I'll add, "unfortunately", because it could have given a lot of pretty opportunities. However, while I can't change the game engine's behaviours, I can still change the "mechanics", the way I wrote the editor, if it helps the user's experience, so please drop me a line with a feedback if you have an idea to share.
- KEYBIND -
All the keys can be changed via MCM. Here's the default ones:
I - Enters / Exits the Edit mode, to edit the facial expression. It also calls the TFC (flycam) if you're not on it.
Up / Down arrow - browses through the list of the phonemes
Left / Right arrow - decreases / increases the value of the highlighted phoneme
Left Shift - Hold it to speed up the previous actions
Return (the main one, not the one on the numpad) - Applies the highlighted value
Del - Zeroes all the values (which doesn't mean it resets your facial expression v.2 should reset the face too)
Page Up - Changes category / page .There are 3 categories: phonemes, modifiers, expressions
Numpad numbers 1-6 - They allow to store a preset. To STORE a new preset, you must HOLD the key for a couple of seconds, until you hear a sound and a message on top right of the screen will warn you. To LOAD a preset, you must TAP the key and you'll hear a different sound, and a message on top right of the screen will warn you.
R - cycles through the targets in the list (see later). The selected npc will have a blue cloud on it for a couple of seconds.
- USAGE -
I will describe the usage with an example, so you can understand part of the limits by yourself.
- I press "I" and I go in edit mode, to change the player's expression.
- I put my freecam in front of the face, I modify the Aah phoneme value, I press Return to apply it.
- I don't like it, so I increase that value, I press again Return to apply it.
- I move on another phoneme, i.e. Big Aah, I select a value, I press Enter to apply it.
- Now I want to see how the Big Aah would show without the Aah, so I go back on the Aah, I select a zero value, I press Return to apply it.
- I proceed in this way until I find a good expression, then I HOLD the Numpad 1 for a couple of seconds, until I hear the sound and the message tells me that it's stored.
- Now I want to make a new expression, I press Del to zero all the values, BUT FIRST I memorize which ones I changed, i.e. Aah, Big Aah and Ooh, because I will have to go over them one by one and apply the zero pressing Return and since v.2 this should also reset my facial expression.
- Now I stored some expressions. I prepare myself to make a screenshot, I load back the first stored expression TAPPING Numpad 1, the sound effect and the message on top right will tell me that it's loaded, but the face won't be changed - to do that, I will have to browse through every single modified phoneme and press Return to apply them.
- TARGETING -
If you simply press I, you'll go in Edit mode and the player will be the only target.
If you press I while having a NPC on your crosshair, you'll go in Edit mode with both the player and that npc as viable targets.
If you press I and you are using Sexout, it will load Sexout's targets (actor A, B and C) in the list of viable targets - UNTESTED, please report issues.
- PROBLEMS / LIMITS -
- If you Apply two values too fast, the second one will reset the previous. The necessary time for the game engine to apply it, is about a second.
- If you Apply many values too fast, even if only the last one will be applied, every command will still be queued and will need (number of operations x 1 second) seconds to end up the queue. Queue is persistent through saves, so don't think to trick it loading a save, you just need to wait
- A facial expression is PERSISTENT THROUGH SAVES: if you have a open mouth, you'll have to close it. If you don't, and you simply load a previous game, you still will see the mouth open.
- A facial expression is NOT PERSISTENT if you exit the game or go back to main menu. This also clues you something important - whatever you do, you can't do any real damage, don't be scared.
- It shouldn't clash with any mods that use Special Idles, so it should be compatible with them (i.e. Sexout)
- It should clash with FAFF and any other mods that introduce a reset of facial expressions inside an animgroup (i.e. I can think to... uhm... animated chems or something like that). If they give you troubles, remove the added animgroups (like, mtidle etc.)
- There could be some cases where some specific expressions don't apply - you could need a different skeleton, let's talk about it.
- My ARES doesn't morph Eee phoneme. Didn't inspect too much the reason.
- REQUIREMENTS -
- Last NVSE
- JIP NVSE
- MCM (optional but strongly recommended)
- JIP UIO
- INSTALLATION -
Extract the content under Data and activate the plugin, or use your favourite mod manager.
- PERMISSIONS -
I guess it's a final version, you can do whatever you want with it, if it's non-commercial / doesn't involve money.
- CREDITS -
hlp for NVSE
Pelinor for MCM
Doctasax for uMCM
JIP for UIO and JIP NVSE
panthercom for testing
By A.J.25 march 2017 - Uploaded a fast change so that now it requires JIP NVSE instead than Lutana. Clean save suggested. If you have troubles, please let me know.
This is like the... third or fourth animator I do. It's a tool I use often, and everytime I find they can be done better so I redo everything from scratch...
However, this time I feel this is my Definitive Animator and probably the only one I'll update (especially if Lutana will have changes).
In short, this mod gathers the animation files installed by other mods and allows to play them on the player or to some target. It is fully configurable via MCM. After being installed, it will be disabled by default, so it needs to be enabled via MCM, as the Welcome message will warn. Inside MCM, under OPTIONS, you can select I NEED HELP to gather few more infos about the mod, directly in game.
To acquire a target, you need to point to an actor and TAP the Main Hotkey (Default I). If no actors are present, Player will be selected as target.
HOLDING the Main Hotkey will call the Idle menu. The animations are chosen scrolling with W/S or mousewheel, then to confirm TAP Main Hotkey again or press left mouse button.
Loop mode ON / OFF can be chosen with Grab (default Z)
By default, the mod will load only the animation files inside its subfolder "aSA":
I included a bunch of files in that folder, just to try the mod on the fly. They require a compatability skeleton.
However it is possible to tell the mod to gather the other animation files on its own: on MCM, under OPTIONS, there's "Use all IdleAnims subfolders", after selecting this option it will be possible to choose which subfolders to include, choosing FOLDERS on the left menu
JIP NVSE (old 1.3 was requiring Lutana)
(Optional - but, in general, strongly suggested) - some compatible skeleton, like Deedes, Astymma or BodyMorph.
>>> IN GAME
Main Hotkey (Default I) >>> TAP: acquire target; HOLD: open Idle Menu
Reset Hotkey (Default O) >>> TAP: soft reset; HOLD: hard reset
Trigger favorite animations: Numpad 1-9
>>> IN IDLE MENU
Forward / Backward or Mouse Wheel: scroll up / down (mousewheel is faster)
Grab: Loop mode ON/OFF
Confirm: Main Hotkey (Default I) or Left Mouse Button
Bind favorite animations: Numpad 1-9
Hard Reset: Reset Hotkey (O)
>>> IN HUD CONFIGURATION
Follow the infos on the screen
Q. An example of how to use it?
- Download an animation mod (i.e. search POSE in some mod repository and you'll find a lot of them.
- Extract the content as you usually would do, but don't activate the ESP since you don't need it.
- Go in game, go in Small Animator MCM.
- In the first sub-menu OPTIONS, choose "Use all IdleAnims subfolders"
- In the third sub-menu FOLDERS, check that the pose mod's folder is checked (every folder should be checked by default, so in case un-check those you don't want to include)
- Go back in game, keep I pressed and choose on the menu the pose you want to trigger. Enjoy!
- Eventually, download more poses / animations and follow the same procedure.
Q. Can the menus be more responsive?
- Go in MCM - OPTIONS - SMOOTHNESS - Reduce that value
Q. My computer's old!
- Go in MCM - OPTIONS - SMOOTHNESS - Increase that value. The mod will be less smoother but will eat less resources.
Q. I quitted MCM, a sign appeared on the screen "LOADING ANIMATIONS", it leasted some seconds, during this time I couldn't move, everything was freezed.
- You probably loaded 5000 animation files in 200 subfolders, like me. Reduce them in the FOLDERS menu.
Q. Why should I hold the button for so much time?
- Why don't you reduce that time? MCM - OPTIONS - HOLD TIME - Reduce that value for your heart content
Q. I'm trying to trigger a first person animation, but everytime it kicks me in third person!
- MCM - OPTIONS - Uncheck FORCE 3RD PERSON
Q. I don't like the position of the list / the fonts used..
- MCM - OPTIONS - CONFIGURE HUD
Q. I have DARNUI, I can't see the menu right!
- MCM - OPTIONS - CONFIGURE HUD
Q. It uses the same hotkey of <insert mod name>!
- MCM - HOTKEYS - Configure them as you prefer
Q. Why Enable / Disable?
- If you don't use the mod, and you disable it, it will eat less resources
hlp - NVSE
Luthien Anarion - Lutana
JazzIsParis - UIO
Pelinor - MCM
A possible way to force hide the hud (but not block the mod) is BuildREF xx002D73 and Call it passing 1 as parameter. Passing 0 it will come back to normality.
By A.J.24/03/2017 - Added JIP NVSE version.
Everytime you install custom hairs or custom eyes, if you want them to be used in your favourite custom race you must open the GECK and add them in the list - basically you must patch them manually.
This small script does it for you, everytime you load the game.
You'll be able to load any hairstyle and eyes, and it will spread it on any race you have installed. IIl will execute when you load the game, when you'll arrive in the main menu - the game will freeze when loading the arrays, and when it has finished it will show you a message box. NOTE: if you'll open the console at this point, you'll be able to see how many eyes / hairs were added to records.
If you have slowdowns / freezes after the message box, they're not caused by this mod. How much time it will take? it varies by some factors. It makes many operations, it can make *some thousand* operations. I tried with ARES + Mojave Delight + Mojave Delighted + Mikoto, it took about 4 seconds to load everything. Considering how big Mikoto is, it was a very fine result for me. If your loading times are too high, then consider to reduce the number of races / hairs or not use this small mod.
The mod also provides you an item under Apparel, named [Mirror-Hairs ] and [Mirror-Eyes]. f you click on them, it will close the pipboy and after 1-2 seconds it will open the barber menu for hairs and the plastic surgeon menu for eyes, so you'll be able to change your hairstyle.
- NVSE 5+
- JIP NVSE
Drop the ESP under Data and activate it. To uninstall, simply remove it and make a clean save.
Issues and Conflicts
Sincerely, I can't think to any possible downsides right now. Let me know if you'll have issues posting your experience on the thread.
For hairs, maybe you could have some improper hairstyles if you play with child races, it's not made for child races. If you find any issues please use the thread to warn me.
A note about eyes: there are some mods that introduce a new kind of eye, with a different UV. Basically, its texture can't be adapted over a vanilla eye and vice-versa. Translated in practical terms, it means that since this mod knows nothing about which model you install and it only merges them all together, you'll find yourself with some eyes that look well and some other eyes that have obviously a wrong texture over them. You can't do anything about it. To use a fantasy comparison, it's like if you install UNP body on Skyrim and then you want to use CBBE textures over it.
Update: there are essentially a couple of issues I managed to find during further tests.
- One is well known since always, you can read about it on some race pages too (i.e. Mojave Delight if I remember well). It is about the fact that under some circumstances you can't change eyes and hairs together. If you want to change eyes, you should first choose some vanilla hair and then change eyes and then change hair back to your custom model. I say "under some circumstances" because for Mojave Delight and its eyes / hairs it always happened to me, but on other races it doesn't, so I still can't say what's the real cause.
- The second is a lil more strange. It's still about eyes, they cause me random freezes if I change them on the fly in game. As it is, it seems game engine related, and it depends by the kind of custom race I'm using. For example, with vanilla race and custom eyes + hairs I didnt' have problems, while on ARES I had it often.
This, for me, means that you probably will be able to use every hair and eye you want (but keep in mind the point number One for some races) during the character creation, but changing them later could lead to problems, so save your game before changing something to avoid to loose where you arrived, because of the freeze. This also means that you probably could avoid further freezes if you swap race, but it causes other downsides, in every Bethesda game changing race resets things like attributes / skills etc.
TL;DR THERE SHOULDN'T BE ISSUES DURING CHARACTER'S CREATION, BUT THERE COULD BE SOME IF CHANGING THE ASPECT LATER. I'LL LEAVE THE TWO MIRRORS ON THE PLAYER'S INVENTORY, BUT BEFORE SWAPPING YOUR ASPECT ON THE FLY (mainly eyes), PLEASE MAKE A SAVE FIRST.
Also, it could be that some mods like NVAC or some specific tweaks / settings could reduce or avoid this issue, it could be nice to make further tests with these.
hlp for NVSE 4+
JazzIsParis for JIP NVSE
Luthien Anarion for Lutana
raschau on Nexus for the idea of adding eyes
My general rule on permissions - you can do whatever you want but not for commercial use; if it's marked as Beta/WIP, then do not use it, it's better if you contact me and we cooperate; if you use something from my mods, some credit would be nice, but if you can please inherit the permissions, so that others will be able to use your mod too, mods deserve to be spreaded.
By OdessaThis is a very simple mod, but I thought someone might like it.
When you have high infamy with the NCR, you get the rangers threatening you and warning you have 3 days to improve your reputation or they are bringing you death.
It can be quite difficult to improve your reputation, especially if you have already done a lot of NCR quests, and lore wise, the NCR has plenty of corrupt politicians and brahmin barons exploiting the system. You can't bribe the rangers, they're too clean, but you can go to the Mojave Outpost and talk to Major Knight, who is authorised to sell treasury bonds which is essentially bribing the official justice system. They don't give you fame, but for every 1000 caps you spend, it reduces your infamy by 4%.
NVSE v4.2 or later
Why does it require NVSE at all? No good reason, purely to force anyone still using V2 to upgrade, since I feel that having most people still using old versions holds the modding community back
(The screenshot is just to make the page more interesting, its actually from a dream in Another Kick in the Head)
By junkaccThis is to make the neck and wrist seams in FONV disappear.
This will only work if you have the default head with no headmesh replacers like FCO installed. This will only work if you don't have any texture replacers installed and only for human races, ie) caucasian, asian, hispanic, african OR you could download Kendo2's Breeze Male REDUX. and get the human, raider and ghoul textures. Only the textures, not the meshes. This will get raiders and ghouls working too and has the added benefit of better human textures than vanilla.
Just drop the files in the correct folder. If you want to get raiders and ghouls working, install Kendo2's textures, and then overwrite them with the FONV Vanilla Wrists files.
Do whatev u want with it!