Shield High - Text-based Game

PuddingEarl

Hello!

Late last year I began working on my old game, Shield High, after neglecting it for several years. Finally, with the most recent two updates, I actually feel comfortable with the amount of content and general polish that's on display, so I figured I would get around to showing it off to everyone. 

Shield High is about a girl's school which has picked up a self-regulated sex slavery ring, which is decided by strip fights held in the school. You play as a new girl at the school thrown head first into some drama. Overall the game is aiming to be largely open-ended, with you being able to pick fights with most characters, and pursue your own agendas, with only occasional story content mixed in. Thus far the content isn't quite developed out enough to get the proper open-ended approach that I'm after, but of the ten plots currently included, four are player-started, and two are randomly occurring.

At the moment it's purely lesbian content, with a mix of consensual and non-consensual, leaning more on the consensual side of things, with heavy BDSM themes and tones. There's other fetishes featured, such as footplay and raceplay, however most of them are limited to only a few NPCs who are into them, and the player can't pick out the fetishes themselves. Spanking and tickling both feature prominently in the combat, but the combat is currently lacking any proper descriptions, so it's kind of limited, for the moment.

If you're interested in trying it out, you can find the public version, as well as the old RAGS version which has a bit more content overall, at my blog which is here: http://puddinggames.blogspot.com.au/

It needs XNA studio to run, so if you don't have that installed you'll have to do so. I could include it in the download, but to my knowledge that would require people installing the game itself, and with the regular updates, I don't want to put anyone through the hassle of having to uninstall and re-install each month.

There's also a patreon version that came out only a few days ago, which you can find here: https://www.patreon.com/PuddingGames

Patreon releases come out on the 21st of each month, and go public on the 7th the next month.

I hope you all enjoy!

The Pudding Earl (but with a different username)

Archived