Absolutely Haunting! [Ren'Py VN] [Free] [Ver. 0.2.7]

Mindshard_Dev

Absolutely Haunting! is a shorter eroge VN about your school's Occult Club, which only has three members! Gabrielle, Lucy, and you decide to liven up your club activities, and investigate the rumors about the abandoned old school. Halfway through the night, you discover you're locked in, and the haunting rumors of this place may not be rumors at all. Figure out who or what is haunting the school, juggle your feelings for your two friends, and try to avoid possession - or don't!

5MpEflt.jpg?1

fi2b0vt.jpg?1

We'd offer some more of the H-Scenes here, but that would ruin the fun of the game!

- Important Links! -

- Gameplay! -

Visual Novel

Multiple explorable routes!

Two cute girls!

Dually crafted through Tyrano and Ren'Py!

- Stretch Goals -

Graduate beyond VN basics with choice-based map exploration

Inventory system to help solve the haunting mystery

Time progression system - You only have so long to solve this story!

Comprehensive adult scene library

- Sexual Content & Fetishes -

(In other words, what most of us are here for!)

Purple - Currently Implemented

Red - Future plans!

- Voyeurism

- Corruption

- Possession/Mind Dom

- Creampies

- Mild BDSM 

- Spanking 

- Vanilla M/F

- Titfuck

- '69'

- Exhibitionism

- Mindbreak

- Yuri

- Group (M/F/F)

We love to hear opinions on the game so far - what fetishes we should add, possible twists, and just general advice on how we can improve! Help us become better! Especially in regards to portraying a more accurate "corruption" of the characters as they succumb to the ghost's wants and desires - tell us how we can make it better!

Opinions in the spoiler

Take what I say with a grain of salt, I an just one man with one opinion and others probably will disagree with me.

This feels like a Japanese style visual novel in English. It also suffers from those effects too.

• Faceless main character is something that I have a hard time playing. Personal opinion obviously. Others will like it I hope.
  • As such being faceless you get pov sex scenes, also not to my taste.
  • The lack of a name just drills in this concept that the main character lacks depth. Is MC really Main Character??? That actually bothers me, and I don't think it's a taste issue. It makes the character have no personality.
  • I liked the intro playing Catan, but quickly I lost interest in the text. I was expecting an event to immediately happen in that opening scene and drive the story but it didn't. We got a possession later, but nothing sinister that creates a reason this game exists. I don't know the point to this story. What is it telling?  First impression isn't good, obviously it can get better...
  • The art style for the girls is acceptable, but seems like everyone is the same shape. I appreciate that the girls don't have implant looking tits, but they aren't consistent. The Lucy sex scene shows her boobs much larger than they are when she wears cloths when they are small. I get it, you want tit sex and big tits are easier to draw for it, and arguably look better but my brain notices the differences in sizes.
  • I felt the art outside portraits should have more images than one per sex scene.
  • I like that you have choices like in a VN.

Overall I think this might not be for me. I'm not saying it is bad, but the faceless main character really takes the games enthusiasm from me. I also need more direction to the story, and that needs to be early on for me. Anyways I wish you well on your game.

Archived