Battle of the Bulges

max-slut

36148_36134_main_menu.png

You play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung boy who moves to a new home on the tropical island of Veri-Bosti with his mom and sis. There, you are challenged by the local school stud to a duel: whoever fucks the most girls in a week will be crowned the undisputed school stud. Your aim is for each girl to reach "Epic Lust" so that she is primed for the taking, before your AI challenger gets inside her panties. And hence begins the epic "Battle of the Bulges". ?

Genre: 3DCG, Ren'py, Animated, Male Protagonist, Huge Tits, Massive Cock, Broad Muscles, Incest, Handjob, Titjob, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Dirty Talk

Version: v0.6

Download: https://mega.nz/#!hWR2CKJK!XbMJLhog08qOgjV7RcZwA5u_oyWNNvcfx9-25KMz_Ws

36149_36135_plane02.jpg
36150_36136_teaserpic02.png
36151_36137_housepool01.jpg
36152_36138_poolnikki02.jpg
36153_36139_randybeachcouple01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha! It was frankly amazing. Finished it with a 18/20 score first time so I'm satisfied! And of course I had to name the guy "Arnold", it's the only proper name I could think of.

Even if I'm not into this kind of aesthetics, I have to admit it's super refreshing to see something like this after the countless 3D rendered games with no particular style that are around lately. The men are buff and hung as hell, and the chicks have some racks to die for (Though surprisingly pretty tame asses, much for my dismay).

Overall I liked the tone and theme of the game I would play this once it's completed. Not only I find it hilarious, but the sex parts are well done - and there are some fun mechanics and plenty of ways to screw things up. I'm sure it will have a lot of replay value once it's completed.

I hope to see more of it soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, myuhinny said:

I doubt I would download this even if it's a parody as I find huge ass breasts like this to be ugly looking. The guy's look like they have a boy/girls head.

I know right? I haven't reviewed it because I just can't take it seriously. Other sites gives this high scores but I'm guessing it just hits a fetish for them but EVERYONE else will get repulsed. 

Maybe outside the ridiculous bodies this game uses, this is a good game... I will never know sadly.

On 12/21/2017 at 3:37 PM, XJ347 said:

I know right? I haven't reviewed it because I just can't take it seriously. Other sites gives this high scores but I'm guessing it just hits a fetish for them but EVERYONE else will get repulsed. 

Maybe outside the ridiculous bodies this game uses, this is a good game... I will never know sadly.

On 12/21/2017 at 10:56 AM, myuhinny said:

I doubt I would download this even if it's a parody as I find huge ass breasts like this to be ugly looking. The guy's look like they have a boy/girls head.

So,   neither of yous actually played the game but you both feel the need to talk about it.

• 4 weeks later...

Good game my friend. Normally not my kind of thing, the oversized aspect at least, bur despite that its still pretty good. Interesting premise and fairly unique. The sense of humour isn't exactly super witty but then again who really cares? It gets a few chuckles which is always nice. The game also seems like its going to be tricky to get a white wash win over the other guy but that's pretty good too, got to pick you battles and all. Keep it up mate and we'll see where it goes. All the best, man!

On 12/23/2017 at 10:02 PM, XJ347 said:

Welcome to the internet my friend. =)

Not much of a reason to post a comment tbh, if you are going to comment on something at least take the time to check it out and provide feedback, not put down the design choice because you can.

4 hours ago, Mistle said:

Not much of a reason to post a comment tbh, if you are going to comment on something at least take the time to check it out and provide feedback, not put down the design choice because you can.

Once again I say you must be new to the internet LOL.

I was giving the OP a way to increase his audience share. Currently this is super niche, but if he toned down the exaggeration a bit then he would draw in a larger audience. If the author is doing this just for himself then he shouldn't care what I say, because he will understand that it's niche and not be for everyone.

Not sure if the OP has the updated game link but the OP site link is https://epicsizefetish.blogspot.com/?zx=7d0b22423b01c6eb No patreon account interesting enough. Note, there is a version 0.21 linked there.

• 2 months later...

Normally not my preferred look, but this is a well designed game. Lots of decision making complexity, large harem, and an actual rival/villaiin (fairly rare in harem games). The choices made also don't necessarily lead where you expect. First walk through I ended day three without Jose nailing any girls... second play through I got a phone message that he'd fucked his mother. My guess is that some of my spoiler choices on him may have nudged him into his own decision tree and resulted in that result. And it really does not take itself seriously, which is refreshing.

The massive cocks and boobs... well, forgive the pun but they do grow on you.

Well done! Looking forward to day four! 

On 4/15/2018 at 2:48 AM, mrinku said:

Normally not my preferred look, but this is a well designed game. Lots of decision making complexity, large harem, and an actual rival/villaiin (fairly rare in harem games). The choices made also don't necessarily lead where you expect. First walk through I ended day three without Jose nailing any girls... second play through I got a phone message that he'd fucked his mother. My guess is that some of my spoiler choices on him may have nudged him into his own decision tree and resulted in that result. And it really does not take itself seriously, which is refreshing.

The massive cocks and boobs... well, forgive the pun but they do grow on you.

Well done! Looking forward to day four! 

I'm afraid it isn't as complex as you think as far as José's progress is concerned.

You got a different result in the second playthrough solely because his lust points are assigned randomly throughout the days.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 10:48 PM, Sickotik Mods said:

That man baby in the first picture looks HILARIOUS! I mean, don't get me wrong, it's great 3D Modeling. Just a hilarious character. Are these still images? What type of gameplay is this?

Mainly still images but also some animations, and also plenty of sound effects, including during the sex scenes.

I now have a patreon page for those who would like to support the development of the game. ETA for v0.4 is early August.

www.patreon.com/epiclust

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hey, @max-slut and @timdonehy200,

hope this finds you well.
although there isn't a specific Mac OS X build, i was able to get it up and running on my iMac using Wineskin Winery; therefore: if any other mac users feels like playing the game, s/he may wrap it using WS9Wine v.9.2.2 engine. or they may get in touch, and i'll show her/him how to do it.
i'm still using Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan (Apple's most stable 64 bit system so far), but i'll have it tested in High Sierra and Mojave later this week.

Spoiler

2004419321_ScreenShot2019-05-05at8_47_13AM.png.f04db93eb7cdb39920bba2349d10c067.png495472295_ScreenShot2019-05-05at8_46_35AM.png.31f041d5f104e302b00440e92cb64aa0.png

cheers, all

• 1 month later...

V0.6 of the game is now available for download!

Download: https://mega.nz/#!hWR2CKJK!XbMJLhog08qOgjV7RcZwA5u_oyWNNvcfx9-25KMz_Ws

60711_bb6.png

Dev Notes for v0.6
v0.6 takes you to the end of the sixth day of the game (Friday evening). 250 extra pics and a few animations worth. Three new "in-game" girls can potentially be fucked.. And there's an extra threesome scene available too. Bugs from previous days have been fixed. Two sex scenes are concurrent with each other, but will be re-usable in day07.

Dev Notes for v0.5.1
It includes new achievements (one is still missing from the achievement gallery but it's "counted" nevertheless), the updated CG gallery to include day05 scenes, as well as some minor changes to the scripts. Replace all existing files in the appropriate folders.

Dev Notes for v0.5:
- v0.5 takes you to the end of the fifth day of the game (Thursday evening). 300 new renders and 6 animations worth.
- 4 more "in-game" girls can potentially be fucked. Other raunchy situations abound (titjob, voyeur). 2 new individual fuck scenes for teagan and Maria are also available.
- Fixed remained bugs from day 04 but did not add any variables to it, so saves *should* be compatible.
- Some new achievements are available but their animations are not done.

Dev Note for v0.4:
V0.4 takes you to the end of the fourth day of the game (Wednesday evening). Over 400 new renders and 9 animations worth. On day 04, you be will be able to meet 3 new "non in-game" girls and 3 new male characters.
New locations include: Bigdong falls, Fertility Clinic, Cabin, Old Joe's Emporium
* 8 more "in-game" girls can potentially be fucked. Other raunchy situations abound (titjob, voyeur). One bonus girl can also be fucked.
* fixed remained bugs from day 03(including changing the working hours for lifeguard to 4-6pm to allow for delivering Teagan's groceries at 7pm (important to unlock a particular scene in day04), also had to include a few new variables so day03 saves might not work sorry... Similarly, after some new achievements were recently suggested to me, I added some variables for them (which starts at day01).
NB: You cannot do everything that's included in day 04 in any one playthrough. Some scenes also depend on what was achieved during day 02 and day03. So be ready to replay the game and make different saves at the end of days 01, 02 and 03 to see everything! Some new achievements are available (6 more so far, bringing the total to 8), but their animations are not done (that will be as an update for next month). The achievement screen should however still work.

Archived