Where the Heart is

CheekyGimp

Please check out my Erotic game / virtual novel, called "Where the Heart is".  https://www.patreon.com/CheekyGimp

"Where the Heart is" is a first-person POV adult adventure where you control the Male Main Character. There will lots of female characters (primary characters and supporting characters) to seduce / romance / reject / be rejected by.

You are going to stay with your Mom's oldest friend, Monica who helped raise you, but whom you haven't seen in several years (for reasons explained in the game).  She lives with her daughters (whom you grew up) Jenna & Katie.......

Banner3.jpg

I noticed in the scripts when talking to Jenna you are suppose to get 2 lust with her with the *your just a pretty and the me option* but you only get one lust awarded to you for the first one and nothing for the 2nd one.

Kind of weird that a woman you have never met yet already has 10 lust for the MC.

Looks good so far I did do a bit of my own tweaking and changed Monica to Mom the daughters to sisters and altered some spots in their script to reflect that.

Monica you stuffed your shorts!!

MC: No I'm just another one of those generic horse cock MC's that pretty much all DEV's use in almost of their games. I have started giving games a automatic -1 strike for a generic horse cock MC.

Ok for some reason when you pick stay and talk to Jenna she loses her 2 lust she had when she is suppose to only be gaining a +1 for her friendship.

Jenna has a nice face so whenever I was talking her that is where I was looking at Katie has a nice body so I looked at her whole body a lot Zarah has a nice looking body so I kept my eyes on her body when talking to her and the mom I looked more at the dialog when I was talking to her.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/04/2018 at 11:41 PM, myuhinny said:

I noticed in the scripts when talking to Jenna you are suppose to get 2 lust with her with the *your just a pretty and the me option* but you only get one lust awarded to you for the first one and nothing for the 2nd one.

Kind of weird that a woman you have never met yet already has 10 lust for the MC.

Looks good so far I did do a bit of my own tweaking and changed Monica to Mom the daughters to sisters and altered some spots in their script to reflect that.

Monica you stuffed your shorts!!

MC: No I'm just another one of those generic horse cock MC's that pretty much all DEV's use in almost of their games. I have started giving games a automatic -1 strike for a generic horse cock MC.

Ok for some reason when you pick stay and talk to Jenna she loses her 2 lust she had when she is suppose to only be gaining a +1 for her friendship.

Jenna has a nice face so whenever I was talking her that is where I was looking at Katie has a nice body so I looked at her whole body a lot Zarah has a nice looking body so I kept my eyes on her body when talking to her and the mom I looked more at the dialog when I was talking to her.

"Kind of weird that a woman you have never met yet already has 10 lust for the MC." ??

Do you have the exact same physical attraction for every new person you meet?   Or are there some people that you find instantly more attractive than others ??

• 3 weeks later...

Archived