List of games introduced here

• 2 weeks later...

Actually quite a bunch of them, but most are using the RPG Maker engine. I assume that the second is Ren'Py or similiar.

For example not made with RPG Maker:

- Abandoned

- Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms

- Manuscript

- Dating my Daughter

- FAP-U

- Fates of Irnia

- House Party

I think I will sort them by engine soonish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whats the biggest game here in terms of content? I kinda want something to get lost in for a couple hours. 

I only played some of them but you could try Abandoned, Newlife and Whorelords of Draenor. They have a decent amount of content so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Dating my goddess by Bombergames/bomber seems to no more might want to remove it from the list as all links and screenshots are removed from the thread and their patreon leads to a dead link.

Be aware that my newlife if it's the one you are talking about is from my experience a very buggy game. I have played it before and had all kinds of bugs while playing it.

Seduction maiden is a pretty good RPG game to play if you are looking for something like that. You can find it here it's free to download and play. The game though has some crappy sex scenes as they are all done using sprites. http://gamejolt.com/games

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was wondering if there is going to be some major cleanup on the list. There seem to be a great list of 0.1 v but all abondoned by said authors.

I think the list would be much cleaner with games that are actually still being developed by there respective authors. Or fully finished state.

Was wondering if there is going to be some major cleanup on the list. There seem to be a great list of 0.1 v but all abondoned by said authors.

I think the list would be much cleaner with games that are actually still being developed by there respective authors. Or fully finished state.

I agree with you but the problem is that you need time and commitment to do both. You have to keep track of each single game. And I don't have the time nor the commitment to do this.

• 2 months later...