Kristi's Revenge (RPGmakerMV adult game)

axarin

Hi everyone!

Part 1 was released for Patrons 02/04/2016! https://mega.nz/#!itggRYpL!fYIGO9aIndhvXuNq-MayOKQHYyT2uQ1Jc08uJcQ_1fs

Part 2 was released for Patrons 03/05/2016!

Part 3 was released for Patrons 06/06/2016!

Part 4 was released for Patrons 06/07/2016!

Part 5 was released for Patrons 07/08/2016!

Part 6 was released for Patrons 03/10/2016!

Part 1 : +119 3d rendered pictures

Part 1 : +53 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures
Part 2 : +186 3d rendered pictures

Part 2 : +63 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures

Part 3 : +176 3d rendered pictures

Part 3 : +79 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures

Part 4 : +154 3d rendered pictures

Part 4 : +87 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures

Part 5 : +213 3d rendered pictures

Part 5 : +99 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures

Part 6 : +204 3d rendered pictures

Part 6 : +114 Sex scene 3d rendered pictures

The sex scene pictures count only includes pictures in scenes where at least

one person climaxed/will climax. That means that pictures from (for example) John's peeping scene aren't counted.

We would like to present you our first game named ''Kristi's Revenge''. 

kristi%20silvie%20bed%20patron%20tlk_zps

A small summary of the story

Kristi, our main character an 18 year-old girl, raised by a family of drug users. At a young age she lost her mother under suspicious circumstances, something that made her life even harder.
After a fight with her father, she decided to run away and seek the truth behind her mother's death. Alone, away from her home she finally managed to make a new beginning.
In her new life she met all kinds of different people that affected her in many ways.
Some of those people that appear in the game are:

Bob: the sexist and dominant boss
Silvie: Her best ''friend''.
John: Another friend of hers.
Petko: A  shady drug dealer.

kristi%20me%20agoria%20patreon_zpsvvj04k

Although the game is still in progress, we intent to include scenes with the following elements:

Exhibitionism
Humiliation
Young-old
Lesbian
Voyeurism
Blackmail
Drugged sex (consensual)
Corruption 
BDSM   
Masturbation

kristi%20kleidarotrypa%202%20tlk%20allag

The game is split in two parts, the one part being her every-day life and investigation and the other in a drug-fueled illusionary world.

Last but not least, the choices Kristi makes during the game will affect her interactions and ultimately lead to different endings.

Kristi%20Patreon%20Cooters_zps7jjof7xt.p

Here is the link to our demohttps://mega.nz/#!zkZlUIRT!kC7FkpoGWrZfU1YVy9rOkddmRF2tEX0mzEyQlC6-YIM"]https://mega.nz/#!zkZlUIRT!kC7FkpoGWrZfU1YVy9rOkddmRF2tEX0mzEyQlC6-YIM

If you wish to support us consider doing so through our patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/axarin?ty=h"]https://www.patreon.com/axarin?ty=h

We look forward to your comments!

PS: The game will be released for free a month after the game is complete.
It is possible to run the game through the Mozzila Firefox browser using the "Index.html" document found in the www folder of the game. It has been reported that the in game speed is a lot faster than when using the game.exe.

We hope you like it and we also hope you have some good criticism to go along with you liking what you see in the game. (Some information regarding the continuation of the game : The demo was finished in the beginning of this month and as such the next part/version will be available early next month)

• 2 weeks later...

fcE4K11.png

Hello everyone

It's been a while since our last post and that's due to us working hard to prepare the next part of the game for the eventual release in the first days of April.
Our patreons already know what they can expect approximately but we would also like to inform everyone else about the progress and the content of the aforementioned release.

Story:

Kristi's Revenge Demo ended after the "drugged" world sequence, following that Kristi will try to understand what happened and if all that was just a bad trip. 
Whilst Kristi keeps searching for the truth she will have encounters with more people that might be able to help her, or use her depending on the motives each of those 
characters have. For the moment Kristi will mingle with both the police and thugs in her effort to find the best way to find out the truth. 

Sex Scenes:

Sex is a major part of the game and as such the amount of sex will keep increasing with each version, but in a way that it makes sense for the story.
Also we have made sure to include more options for the players so that you get the sex scenes that you want or feel like Kristi would go through that way
taking more control over the development of the character.

Our future

The future as to whether we will continue creating h-games after Kristi's Revenge is something that we will see as time goes by and if it makes sense
financially for us.(Whatever our decision may be we will put in our best effort to create the best h-rpg we can with Kristi's Revenge.)

I promised some feedback, luckily i didn't post a timeframe in which i would deliver (i should have done this sooner)

First up: it was quite short (to be expected from a first demo, so not really important) so it was hard to get a feel for the story.

The combination of traditional RPG in dreamworld and story during daytime is a unique twist. But it really felt forced on right now. The rpg sequence only felt like a way to give more hours of content, withouth actually being interesting content. Just my opinions, others might actually really enjoy it!

My main piece of feedback would be this: I had a hard time immersing into the game since i really felt like the dialogies were a bit weird. Not that i can give a reason which causes this (grammar wasn't off putting or anything, nor did i notice any major typos). The dialogues just didn't feel like things people would say in a similar situation. Maybe i am harsh, maybe other disagree, but that is what i noticed.

All in all: It has some good things going on: (not enough rpg games in real world settings). The 3D art looks good *(too bad i ain't really into huge knockers) And the story could be interesting!

Thanks for your feedback!

Yes unfortunately a demo does have limitations but we tried to give you a general feel of how things will evolve. 

Almost all of the points you mention are things we are working on improving. The ability to make your own choices

in the next part we believe improves the dialogues and makes them more like something you might imagine people 

saying in situations like these.(After all some of these situations are extreme and we probably might never find ourselves in them.)

Through our continued work we believe we will improve upon the weak points you mentioned. 

Now for the big boobs we are afraid we can't do something, since we love big boobs :P. There are some other characters 

(like Silvie) that aren't as curvy as Kristi you might like more.

Finally we want to thank you again for your lengthy and detailed post. It really gave us things to think about and we hope in the 

future that you see said improvement in game.

My two cent of feedback would be these:

-Loved the daytime part (I'm more for less "exagerated" bodyshape, but I understand that is an aesthetic choice of the cretator - otherwise, I found it pretty enjoyable).

-I would recommend refining a bit the dialogue, specially the exchanges with the father felt unrealistic to me. I understand you might not want to go for a realistically dramatic way, but still there's room for improvement there.

-The drug-dream part feels very disconnected from the rest, like you're playing completely different characters, and that's quite immersion breaking, at least for me. I mean, if the character retains memory and awareness of his wake hours life she should be pretty disoriented and ftightened. But maybe it is just a normal dream -I think that not having the after-nightmare part is a huge detriment (or maybe there is, but I never reach it because I keep dying).

-I would advise to have a clearer view of your enemies current and total health during combat.

-As far as I know, there seems to be no way to regenerate mana, which means your spells are pretty much limited in number for the whole dream sequence.

-I think you shouldn't be abke to browse your stats, skills, gear, etc before you enter the dream sequence. And if it is actuallly  dream, you shouldn't afterwards either (you could if it is something like an alternate-reality you can access though).

I hope you keep improving the game! Good luck!

ghostnova -> We are really happy you enjoyed the game! 

ngppgn -> Yes you are right, we wanted to have a curvier protagonist than other games but it is also our personal taste as you mentioned :)

As for our dialogues we are trying to improve the quality and we think that with the progress of the game said improvement will be clear ( we hope).

It is hard for us to answer the third part of your feedback without spoiling too much but we can tell you that in the following parts it will get clearer what that sequence is all 

about.

(A little walkthrough for the fights: the lightning spell deals the same amount of damage as your normal attack so you should use it when faced with multiple enemies, at level

4 you will get a spell that uses tp instead of mana, the optimal route to progress in the dungeon is ghost- orc-skeletons-clown-dragon, along the way there are two chests

with potions which you don't have to be shy about using).

We wanted to limit your mana resource so that you are more careful about using your spells.

You are also right about the skills being present before the dream sequence which is something we have changed in the current version.

Thanks for your extensive feedback, wishes and we hope to keep improving the game as well!

ghostnova -> We are really happy you enjoyed the game! 

ngppgn -> Yes you are right, we wanted to have a curvier protagonist than other games but it is also our personal taste as you mentioned :)

As for our dialogues we are trying to improve the quality and we think that with the progress of the game said improvement will be clear ( we hope).

It is hard for us to answer the third part of your feedback without spoiling too much but we can tell you that in the following parts it will get clearer what that sequence is all 

about.

(A little walkthrough for the fights: the lightning spell deals the same amount of damage as your normal attack so you should use it when faced with multiple enemies, at level

4 you will get a spell that uses tp instead of mana, the optimal route to progress in the dungeon is ghost- orc-skeletons-clown-dragon, along the way there are two chests

with potions which you don't have to be shy about using).

We wanted to limit your mana resource so that you are more careful about using your spells.

You are also right about the skills being present before the dream sequence which is something we have changed in the current version.

Thanks for your extensive feedback, wishes and we hope to keep improving the game as well!

Thank you back for your through reply!

• 3 weeks later...

kristi%20tin%20travane%20_zpsqck1eun2.pn

Hi!

In a few days the next part of Kristi's Revenge will be released for our patrons. 

As such we thought it would be time to create another post here to let everyone know about our progress.

Story:

Kristi will now have access to more areas, meet new people some of which will play a huge role 

in her future. Whether that is through a bad route she takes and a potential game over or otherwise.

Her actions will keep influencing her corruption levels which in turn alter some things in the game

and will have an impact in the final showdown. In this part she is blackmailed by a certain group of

people who have goals of their own. 

Changes:

More complex erotic scenes, new characters introduced and clothing options.

Once again the choices taken in this part will affect Kristi's future some slightly some drastically.

Axarin/Kozyra

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, I just want to say that I am very impressed with the work you did here.. I like some of the suggestions others have made before me, but I didnt come here really to critique.. I came to acknowledge the hard work you put in to this and let you know that I really appreciate it.. The game gives me a sense of nostalgia the way it is so much like the old Final Fantasy games I used to play on NES as a kid.. Plus it has the adult content to keep my interest.. I appreciate that the game is well written, and well thought out.. I am really looking forward to seeing more from this team.. I would like to support this team, and if possible would like a chance to speak to someone privately about some ideas I have for the game.. Thanks again.. 

I will DL this tonight and give feedback. (i'll edit this post I mean)

Opinions in the spoiler

The Good

• LOL love that the dad has messed up grammar.
  • Appreciate that John is a different race, is a + for diversity.
  • Kristi face is SEXY!!!!
  • Silvie's face isn't sexy... but that's a good thing. She looks like a normal women.

The Bad

• First off, Kristi is 18 but she looks 25. It breaks immersion for me. (She is gorgeous though... but she is not 18) Body reminds me of Milana Vayntrub (AT&T girl) which is SEXY for a 29 year old women. Not 18! Also what 18 year old has large back tattoos? How did she afford that?
  • Women who are that big breasted wear bra's. No exceptions!
  • Silvie comments that she might not find clothes to fit Kristi bothers me. Both women appear to be big breasted. Doesn't make much sense. Kristi is a DD while Silvie is a D? Clothes might not be perfect but it's in the same ballpark.
  • Little variation between the bodies of the 2 females. Kristi's thighs seem slightly thicker but that's it. Would make more sense with John being a creep obsessed with breasts if Silvie wasn't big breasted. Why does he need to look when he has a GF just as big as her? They both have a big thick body as well. 
  • Don't appreciate that John seems to somewhat be a stereotype, controlled by his lusts.
  • Wait.... Silvie burst into the bathroom to take a shower. Real friends wouldn't do that to each other. Whole scene feels forced!
  • Kristi doesn't have to take the drugs on the spot... Why did she use them? I would make the dealer have dialogue forcing her to take it to prove she isn't a cop.
  • The game over scene where she stands up to Bob gets the player tuned into a sex craved prostitute, makes no sense because the option is supposed to symbolize purity. I just don't believe it.  
  • I also felt the dream realm combat shouldn't be there. Felt disjointed from the normal story.
  • Game also ran kind of slow, but that might just be my crappy PC.

Overall I think it has some major problems.

The art style is problematic since the two women look to much the same, and Kristi looks to old. Writing is an issue too. Your characters seem to do things that most people wouldn't do. They just don't feel real.

Kristi just doesn't feel realistic. Innocent teen, yet grew up with junkie parents. Doesn't really make sense. I get that you aren't going to change Kristi's looks, since you like her thick and busty... then I suggest you just add time in between running away and the main storyline taking place. She is now 23 and just got back into town broke... That would give her body time to mature to that state.

I don't mean to sound harsh but I'm honest. I liked the concept. It does have potential. Vulnerable teen is made desperate and chooses standing between a rock and a hard place. I like it. Nothing here is game ending. It just needs some edits here and there to make things more immersive.

6/10 atm

Downloading the game now. Hopes are high and I'll check in back here after I play through it!

---

As promised I'll tell you what I think! 

I really liked it! I especially liked the bit just before the demo ended if you decide to take the stuff from the shady guy. The story was involving and fun. Well written, and the characters were actually very well made and attractive. I liked it a lot and maybe next month I can become a patron. Unless you'd accept paypal in the amount of a patron month so I could get it next weekend instead of waiting a whole month. :)

E1EBp9p.png

Hey! Here is a small teaser from this month's version :P

ticky09

We are really glad you enjoyed the game and we hope you'll be interested to see what comes next for Kristi :).

vagkill

Thank you for your kind words! Messages like yours make us happy to be creating content for you and get past the 

occasional disappointments that occur when doing something like this. Don't hesitate to contact us with your ideas.

XJ347

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are issues we will keep in mind when developing the rest of the game. 

Regarding some of the points you mentioned: Silvie actually has medium to small breasts-compared to Kristi- and is rather slim

something that you unfortunately can't see in the demo very well, furthermore Silvie, Kristi and John are friends and nothing more... so far!

As far as Kristi not looking 18 we will have to agree with you as you are right, she does look 25ish. The dialogues might seem

forced at some points, something deliberate in order to show what to expect from the characters involved in Kristi's life through the demo. 

But we are glad you like our heroine Kristi :).

(Regarding the game running slow on your pc: 1) If you have fps drops, its due to your computer unfortunately.

2)If you feel the demo isn't going fast enough or feels a bit sluggish it could be due to the demo being developed on a 144hz monitor

and as such optimized for it, something no longer the case in the other versions since.)

• 1 month later...

First, congratulations, it's a good game, fun and all. I can't wait for the full game.

But there is some things you could improve of course. First, really split the ways to do a thing. Because it's often really similar and after that we don't really want to start a whole new game just for have a another ending (if you still want to have different endings). But I think you noticed it because it's become better in the last part (like how do we take the keys).

There is also Kristi, who seems really stupid sometimes. I got the feeling that sometimes she doesn't try to get out of the mess where she is (she doesn't try to double-cross the thugs, she doesn't listen to her friend, she take drugs when she doesn't have to, etc...). It's become better when we move forward in the game (like all in the game, congratulations on that) but still...

Now, I have to ask something. Is there already some BDSM with Kristi (not just voyeurism) that I've miss or not yet ?

And one last thing, if I can suggest something, it's maybe Kristi could have some restraint for further blackmail (like chastity belt (I fucking love that :P) ), because what you used so far won't last forever.

• 2 weeks later...

We're really glad that you like the game and how it has progressed overcoming some of the flaws from the beginning! We'll try to keep improving the game and Kristi's character 

as the game development continues (Kristi has seen some shit by now so it makes sense for her to be more street-smart.). 

As far as the BDSM part is concerned there have been some scenes but not with Kristi... yet. 

Thank you for your suggestion, we'll keep that in mind for the future parts. (If something like that happens we'll have to choose who will be the one imposing such a thing on Kristi!) 

;)

• 3 months later...

I stand at the door and asks me I wonder where this leads, but does not pass the door and there is a flame that can not be crossed, someone can tell me how to let us to move forward in the game?

I stand at the door and asks me I wonder where this leads, but does not pass the door and there is a flame that can not be crossed, someone can tell me how to let us to move forward in the game?

• 4 months later...

I downloaded the game and played it to to spot where the ugly fatass was trying to get her to remove her clothes right there I closed the game and threw it away as it's looking like it's just going to be another molestation game.

Well I don't think she is UGLY, obviously beauty is subjective. I do agree she isn't that pretty, but isn't that a good thing? Does everyone have to be artificially beautiful?

As for the molestation, I totally understand your feeling. I was disappointed myself as it felt fake. It's probably good to get out then because there are just more and more immersion breaking elements later on. I have yet to check new updates to see if they were fixed but these types of games almost never go back to fix problems. Maybe I should try that tonight, seems like there have been updates that weren't posted here.

Edit: I was actually agreeing with you. Guess I didn't articulate my feelings correctly.

@XJ347

*Reread* my post please nowhere in my post was I referring to her I was talking about the ugly fatass boss which you tend to see a lot in molestation games. I saw nothing wrong with her.

Molestation games wouldn't be that bad if you actually controlled everything instead of everything being rigged just to get the female character molested even when you have the option to refuse it's one sided and made so that you still fail no matter what you choose.

Only one that I have found that you can do that on is pale pure. Like one of the playable characters is at school a male classmate slides over and places their hand between the characters legs. You have the option 1.) to let them 2.) stab their fking hand with their pencil. If you wanted to you can through the game without doing a single thing to them and they will stay pure.

I was talking about the ugly fatass boss

Oops, my bad.

On a side note, I can't find a working patreon link for the game anymore. This might be dead. Last update was in October it seems.

Archived