[RPG maker]The Humbling Experience. [English H-Game] [Public V0.2] [V0.26 Patreon]

GreyInu

Hello everybody, I'm GreyInu and I'm the lead developer of the adult adventure game The Humbling Experience.

Kelly_Banner2.png

What's The Humbling Experience?

Once a year, in the friendly town of New Brylenn, there is a big event: The Humbling Experience (THEx.) A select group of students is chosen to participate and it's considered a great honor and a step in the right direction for the developement of the young ones. During THEx the students will gather first hand experience in all kinds of employments and will, without a doubt, get a head start over the rest of the kids in the country. 

That's neat for them but what's the game all about?

You are Kelly Turner, high school teacher and responsible guardian. You are not the biggest fan of the whole thing, but it is your job to make sure your students are safe and make the best out of what New Brylenn has to offer. They will not make it easy for you but you will discover soon that this trip could be as much of a learning experience for you as it is for them. Now, what you learn, well... that's up to you...

Yeah, but what's the point of the game?

New Brylenn is waiting for you and it's full with colorful personalities. Explore the town, make yourself at home and get in their good side, even if they look crazy to you (you don't know when you are going to need their help.) It's a fun town if you know how to fit in. And don't forget why you're there, don't let your students fuck this up, that's why you are there, right? There are just so many distractions...

But let's go into the more meaty stuff, what can I find in the game?

Kelly is no prude, but is no slut either, just a regular smart woman but if you push the right buttons... Exhibitionism will be a big starting point for her, nothing sexier than the forbidden. There will also be a big amount of girl on girl action, lower your guard with your students and you are in for a naughty ride. Of course the male students and the rest of the guys will want a part of it too so she will probably won't get bored in her new home. 

Now I don't consider this a corruption game, there will be no mind breaking or blackmailing or excessive rape, it's a lot more likely that you will be the one doing the raping (hentai raping of course, nothing serious.) It's intended to be a light hearted sexy fun game.

A last thing before I drop the demo here: You mainly play with Kelly, but over the course of the missions you will team-up with the rest of the characters or take total control of them, depending on your influence on them, options will open up to you when that happen. You know how it is, turn your cute serious student into a sexy bunny and things will probably go very differently.

And finally here is the link to the most recent public build!

You will need the rpg maker vx ace RTP to play this version.

And here is a link to my patreon in case you enjoyed the game and want to take a look at the more up to date version:

Some pictures of the game:

Screen1.png

Screen4.png

Screen1.png

Screen3.png

Hi, i saw this game a few weeks ago on ulmf. I created an account just to comment but for some reason the system didnt allow me. So i'm using this opportunity to tell you what you are doing is pretty damn awesome! Kelly is an amazing protagonist , the CG scenes with nude Kelly is a treat from the gods,  the story is light hearted and fun. Multiple scenarios and everything. Out of all the rpgmaker adult games i have played, yours is by far  the best and its not even complete yet!

So thank you so much for doing such amazing work! Hoping to see more fun stuff in the game! <3

One thing i noticed is that you increased the resolution/ window size  from the public demo to v0.1 but that affected the scenes as well, since the dialog models and cg scenes got a little bit pixelated.

Wow, I don't know if I deserve such great praise but I'll take it for sure! Thanks a lot! I promise tons of fun in the future!

And for the resolution, that's strange becuase I haven't really changed it from one version to the other. Make sure you are not playing in a smaller screen this time for whatever reason, if the window cannot be displayed properly at full size it can get pixelated.

I have trouble "completing" the second(?) day... I have all 5 stars for the book but once i try to go back to the hotel it says that i need to check on more places if they are safe... but i dont find any more places to check? The only thing i cant check is the residential area but if i try to enter it she says something like "i dont need to go in the residential area right now"...

what did i miss?

I have trouble "completing" the second(?) day... I have all 5 stars for the book but once i try to go back to the hotel it says that i need to check on more places if they are safe... but i dont find any more places to check? The only thing i cant check is the residential area but if i try to enter it she says something like "i dont need to go in the residential area right now"...

what did i miss?

I talked to everyone at the fair and went to every building they allowed me to walk into and when I came back it was fine to go back to the hotel

Wow, I don't know if I deserve such great praise but I'll take it for sure! Thanks a lot! I promise tons of fun in the future!

And for the resolution, that's strange becuase I haven't really changed it from one version to the other. Make sure you are not playing in a smaller screen this time for whatever reason, if the window cannot be displayed properly at full size it can get pixelated.

I am loving it too. It is one of my favs so far. I am not able to go to the fair on day 3 though and I have no idea if it is because I went as far as the latest update allows. Please tell us, I am going nuts here lol

what did i miss?

I want the player to investigate the town and speak with it's people in the first day so you get familiarize with it quickly, that being said, there are only three places you have to visit to advance(not counting the stars):

The Medieval Fair(Pol at the inn), the lingerie shop(at the amusement area) and the Town Hall(speak with the recepcionist)

The following days you will only need the 5 stars but it will still have tons of other things to do so, it's better not to rush back to the hotel.

I am loving it too. It is one of my favs so far. I am not able to go to the fair on day 3 though and I have no idea if it is because I went as far as the latest update allows. Please tell us, I am going nuts here lol

The only way you can get prevented from going into the fair is if Kelly is too shy to put on a costume, the requirement aren't too high though, you might have skipped all the naughty bits on the first day and the second.

what did i miss?

I want the player to investigate the town and speak with it's people in the first day so you get familiarize with it quickly, that being said, there is only three places you have to visit to advance(not counting the stars the stars):

The Medieval Fair(Pol at the inn), the lingerie shop(at the amusement area) and the Town Hall(speak with the recepcionist)

The following days you will only need the 5 stars but it will still have tons of other things to do so, it's better not to rush to the hotel.

The only way you can get prevented from going into the fair is if Kelly is too shy to put on a costume, the requirement aren't too high though, you might have skipped all the naughty bits on the first day and the second.

Awesome, thanks. Keep on making an awesome game. You are doing great

Ah yes, thats my bad then :)

Also if i can make a tiny peasant suggestion, feel free to disregard. In the items > wardrobe menu, there are a bunch of models showing Kelly in various outfits, pls do add a naked version there too, just so we dirty players can ogle her whenever we want. :3

Also I wouldnt mind a skip text option since i like to go back and check other scenarios as well and all those long cutscenes repeating can get tiring.

But fantastic job nonetheless! I can see others are loving it too :D

Ah yes, thats my bad then :)

Also if i can make a tiny peasant suggestion, feel free to disregard. In the items > wardrobe menu, there are a bunch of models showing Kelly in various outfits, pls do add a naked version there too, just so we dirty players can ogle her whenever we want. :3

Also I wouldnt mind a skip text option since i like to go back and check other scenarios as well and all those long cutscenes repeating can get tiring.

But fantastic job nonetheless! I can see others are loving it too :D

There is a skip text option! Just keep ALT pressed. 

As for the naked Kelly in the wardrobe section, it kind of defies logic a little, but I might consider it. There will be plenty of kinky outfits in the future to oogle at anyway!

Fantastic game! Keep up the good work ...

Thanks! Appreciate it, I'll definitely keep at it!

I want the player to investigate the town and speak with it's people in the first day so you get familiarize with it quickly, that being said, there is only three places you have to visit to advance(not counting the stars):

The following days you will only need the 5 stars but it will still have tons of other things to do so, it's better not to rush back to the hotel.

Ok thank you.... I think i missed the town hall, wherever that is ^^

Opinions in spoiler

Note I am just one person, and not everyone will agree with my opinions so do not freak out.

• Most of the female bodies are all the same. I am totally ok with Kelly having big thighs being middle aged, since it makes her look realistic for her age. Saying that the prostitute has the same thighs, which doesn't makes much sense assuming she is younger and more active.  Jenny the teenager has huge thighs as well. Collete appears to be a different body finally but she has the SAME SIZED BOOBS that everyone has (but one, Lucia). This is a problem that everyone looks the same. It really breaks immersion for people. I assume your personal preference in ascetics is this and that is totally ok, but you are automatically limited your viewership by doing this. If you have different sizes then more people will be drawn to your game.
  • Connected with the first point, the students look the same age as Kelly. Everyone looks 28 years old to me. They are all thick, with big breasted which makes them look older. 
  • The characters don't act realistically. Worst offender is the Principal, who would have the teachers union suing him in 3 seconds flat. Kelly herself doesn't seem to act right as well. When talking to the Prostitute she gets all weird and embarrass which doesn't makes sense for someone her age. Even if you are a prude doesn't mean she would be so disrespectful. Just doesn't makes sense.
  • WHY would Kelly agree to do the student event? She would flat out say no and laugh it off as a joke. I get it, you want Kelly to act in the student event but this just is done wrong.  As is, the Principal is weakening Kelly's authority in front of the students which he wouldn't do. This whole thing is a lawsuit in action. Should just have her going in knowing that she and the other teachers have do the event too. 
  • Few minion grammar issues.
  • So in the baths, one of the hotel owners blatantly fondles a teens as without permission... Yeah no realism there. It would be ok if you were doing a parody and showing how silly things are but that isn't how this game feels. As is it just feels sad.
  • At this point I started skipping text...
  • There seems to be something weird making the changing of clothes and then going to bed on day 1 takes FOREVER!!!!!
  • Dinner issues, how are we supposed to know who to go to? Seems like I just have to randomly walk to people had hope they are the right ones.
  • I'm impressed that so many jobs are in the game at this stage, but in the end you have to do them all so it feels linear.
  • El Sorro is pretty funny. You used humor correctly here.
  • How are we supposed to know what we need to do to fully explore the town to end Day 2?
  • Wait... Spa day 2, they steal your clothes, you call Nico and she forces sexual actions on her??? I thought she was your friend. This doesn't makes sense.

I wouldn't bother responding if I didn't see potential. The framework and concept are solid but I feel like the writing needs some revisions. The art is fine, personally I think the more shapes would do wonders to your game, especially making it easier to tell who is a teen and who is an adult by their appearance...

Overall I liked it, even with all the comments above. II have a feeling that nothing I saw matters since you are not going to edit so much of the game to make things make sense, but I wanted my opinion out there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey GreyInu, played this version. Really liked it. Especially loved that bath scene! The 0.15- 0.2 update felt a little short though and not enough nude Kelly scenes. We need more! :P

Btw are we ever going to see Kelly get some dick action? Just curious. :P Or a dildo/ mastubation scene, yeah that would be epic! :P

Hey GreyInu, played this version. Really liked it. Especially loved that bath scene! The 0.15- 0.2 update felt a little short though and not enough nude Kelly scenes. We need more! :P

Btw are we ever going to see Kelly get some dick action? Just curious. :P Or a dildo/ mastubation scene, yeah that would be epic! :P

She's gonna get plenty of dick, she's only warming up right now!

I've played the latest 2 public builds, and the game has fantastic potential.

BUT - both times, after gathering 5 stars and wandering a half dozen times or more through every map found, entering every building enter-able, the message when returning to the hotel to end the day is that there are still places needed to be checked for student safety. Absolutely no hints to narrow that down, nor any message to indicate it might be the end of current content.

Months from now when seeing a new build, will the potential of the game be what's remembered? Or the emotional connection of frustration?

That's a real potential block to your audience, and a game this good at the core shouldn't lose people to minor annoyances. Just small directional pointers - possibly indicating area of town or something to give the player more clue. Or, as noted, a notice if content ended. For all the player knows at this point, you've decided they must talk to every npc in the game before returning, and a random customer somewhere was missed. Or maybe one of the manhole covers somewhere needs to be activated to find the sewer people's secret wall. (No, none of those things are expected, but...   is Batman a transvestite?

Who Knows?)

Besides loving the basics in the game, might well note what a fine job you've done with Kelly, giving her a slightly more mature body than we usually see. Lots of very nice work all around, but that was particularly noteworthy to me. The contrasting bodies, and body language, for the bath scene is delightfully refreshing. And the cartoon expression on the geek running the comic shop made me actually LOL.

Thanks for the fine work, and here's hoping next time that feeling of being lost isn't there.

I've played the latest 2 public builds, and the game has fantastic potential.

BUT - both times, after gathering 5 stars and wandering a half dozen times or more through every map found, entering every building enter-able, the message when returning to the hotel to end the day is that there are still places needed to be checked for student safety. Absolutely no hints to narrow that down, nor any message to indicate it might be the end of current content.

Hi! I'm aware of that annoyance, In the third day there is actually one of Kelly's students at the hotel entrance that will point you in the right direction (In v0,2). I'm working him in in the second day too and even at Kelly's phone in her inventory so you don't have to walk all the way there for pointers, hoping that will make things clearer and a more enjoyable experience.

Thanks for the feedback though. Appreciate it.

I have played a lot of adult rpgmaker games but only one or two have actually made me care about the characters and this game is one of them. The nudes scenes of Kelly are obv a godsend but its her personality, her witty dialogues (and that beautiful bush) that have made me actually fell in love with her character. 

EDIT: Also GreyInu, I think it would be much appreciated if you could add a 'recollection room' in the updates. Where you can see all the previous scenes. That would be pretty good! Since i have played the game thrice now between updates to watch em again :P

EDIT: Also GreyInu, I think it would be much appreciated if you could add a 'recollection room' in the updates. Where you can see all the previous scenes. That would be pretty good! Since i have played the game thrice now between updates to watch em again :P

That's always been on my "things to do" list. I'm waiting a little bit because bigger sex scenes are coming with multiple posibilities and I want to see how to handle them in the recollection room (Let the player see only what they chose or let them choose again.) before I commit to it.

Archived