[WIP] My Legacy (Adult Renpy Game)

cloxx

Hello everyone,

i want to introduce the game i'm currently working on. It's my first created game and i'm very interested in feedback and suggestions.

The game is at the moment in version 0.5 (0.4.x free to download) and it will be free when it's finished (version 1.0).

The game title is "My Legacy"

What is it about?

This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn't all alone. He has his pals "Mr. D" and "the brain". All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him. 

game fetishes:

• Incest
  • M/FF
  • Lesbian
  • Harem
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Corruption
  • Blackmail
  • Golden shower
  • Feetjobs
  • Hardcore-Stuff (humiliation, forced acts)

It's a visual novel made with renpy, you can reach several endings by choosing the right decisions in the game. At the moment there about 3-4 playable paths per character. It's supposed to be a adult game with the main focus on sexual acts and funny dialoges between the player, Mr. D and the brain.

Every help is welcome, because i'm very interested what peolpe would choose when they can create the content, by voting or great ideas.

Here some screenshots:

Sounds decent except for the Golden Showers and footjob fetishes.

Golden shower and the feetjob have been voted. But they are bound to characters (Anna golden shower, Jennifer feet job) and avoidable, because every girl has several paths. 

Is there any way to avoid the brother's wife? Her breasts are way too big and her face looks like she just got done being beaten with a tire-iron.

Haha, nice description.

You can choose everything. You can play just with one girl only, with two of them or all of them. There are solo events or events with the (both) girls you have choosen. And for the paths you play with them. For example: A subbmissve Sarah and a drunk Jennifer, each solo and their scenes together (but they are also optional). Or take other paths with them and get other scenes. 

Not to be mean but is English your 3rd language?

No it's my second. But i don't use it often and i learned it a long time ago in school. But it's okay that you told me, so i can do something about it. 

For the game corrections i have found someone, a native english speaker and his corrections will appear in version 0.6.

• 1 month later...

Archived