(HTML) FightClub Reborn - Gamebook RPG

MagmaFires

Hey everyone,

My name is Magma, and i am the developer of FightClubReborn. Latest version 0.6

In Fight Club Reborn you play as a female fighter in a not-so-distant dark future--2024.

Survival in and out of the ring means taking risks and making sacrifices.

As your character faces down challenge after challenge, the path you take can bring her to her knees in more ways than one.

Originally developed as a purely text-based game, Fight Club Reborn now features rich original artwork to enhance the in-depth story.

Unlike traditional visual novels, the choices you make in this game have real consequences, giving you control of your destiny as you explore an elaborate branching story.
Game themes include:

• Corruption
  • Mind control
  • Bimbofication
  • BDSM
  • Non-consensual
  • Crime
  • Transformation

Bodyimage1.png

Version 0.4 is fully available for free at http://fightclubreborn.tk/FightClub/FightClub.html

Hope you enjoy it, and if so, consider supporting this work on Patreon :)

Cheers,

Magma

I haven't played your game in a long time, but I remember liking it.

Wonder what has been added, but you have my respect anyways in your storytelling. Let me give an example, you have single rape scene if things go bad... and you treat it like an actual rape. Mad props on that, where it's about power from the abusers. Most make the victim not only enjoy it but orgasm from it, which reads as a pathetic Juvenal fantasy. I'm shocked that it is SUPER common in amateur non-consent writings, to have the victim enjoy rape and then the story often turns it into a consensual sex story from that point on. Point being, I like your writing style, relying less on cliches.

I'll have to try whats new tomorrow.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived