Ascendancy (new slave management sim)

Prince_Pushkin

Hey all, long time lurker here (looots of hours in bravil underground years ago thanks to this site)

The last months I´ve been working in a nsfw game and is almost ready for the first playable version but I´ve decided to release the character creator first so I can get some initial feedback.

Ascendancy (maybe the name is not definitive) is an slave management sim with sandbox and strategy elements. The gameplay is similar to Slavemaker or Whoremaster. Technically the setting is post-apocalyptic but it might not look like it depending on where you decide to go.

You´ve the download and more info in my patreon.

Warning: I repeat, this first release only includes the character creator. I need feedback and proofreading. Hope you like it!

I like the premise, but of course given the lack of a game I can't really comment on anything.

Quick question, why is the "Body Type" category labelled as complexion? That threw me off because I got a fat body and I was like "how do I get thiiiiin" for a few seconds before I tried pressing the buttons hahaha.

Yep the complexion thing is a mistake, english is not my first language so I really need proofreading help.

Mostly I´m releasing the char creator to get feedback on the artstyle, UI, general plot, etc.

Hopefully the next release will be the first playable version.

(Oh, and even if you choose a thin body you can get fat ingame!) :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived