The Fate Of Irnia(v.0.22 update is now available for public)

winterlook

Greetings! I'm winterlook and I'm curently creating "The Fate Of Irnia". The Fate Of Irnia is an adult  visual novel in medieval\fantasy setting,  where your choices control the story. My number 1 goal is to make this game enjoyable for people with different taste and fetishes. You want to have some stealth sex in a tavern? You can do it. You want to  corrupt a nun? You can do it. You want to have a normal romantic relationship with a girl of your choice and live happily ever after? You can do it. Or maybe You want to focus on your main task and save Your land? You can do it !  The Fate of Irnia and its characters is in your hands.

Story: 

Each 12 years orc's atack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to protect but never to strike back.
 Your father was a hero  of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from unknown disease on your 17 th birthday. 
 He left you alone with your mother, your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you reach full age. 
 That was one year ago...
 Fetishes:
-M/F 
-M/FF 
-M/F/F
-F/M/F
-Mind control 
-Mind break 
-Femdom 
-Vanilla
-Foot fetish
-Impregnation
and many others.

Latest update  is now available for public to celebrate first year on patreon, it contains 40 H scenes and around 10 female character routes.

0.22 Changelog:
1) Updated route for LD MB (2 scenes and 8 images).
2) New GUI (hope you will like this one better). 
3) Expanded save slots to 50.
4) Added log button and configuration menu.
5) Changed resolution to 1280x720.
6) Fixed some typos at the start of the game(still a long way ahead) and re made intro (no more red screen of death).

MAC(but requires Wine emulation)
https://mega.nz/#!ARB1GKiT!BM6ejAkvIB5hmDGRkVTgznsWCX7GtA8iMtFrNghzgJM

Thank You for Your time!

post-1414282-0-93738900-1475687217_thumb.jpg

post-1414282-0-61143700-1475687226_thumb.jpg

post-1414282-0-81814100-1475687236_thumb.jpg

Opinions in the spoiler

First of all don't freak out that I have negative things to say. I have negative things to say about everything hehe. I am just one man, and my opinions might not match what others feel.

First impressions is that the art style is acceptable. Not bad, but also not great.

Barmaid conversation bothers me. Concept that men are adults at 18 is a VERY recent thing, like 40 years recent. Breaks immersion.

Second thing is that only adults drink alcohol is a very American idea. Breaks immersion.

Why does this matter? The game is a fantasy realm which is based on the past, and in Renaissance era it was very common for everyone to drink diluted alcohol because it killed the germs in the water. You don't have to follow history in fantasy, but this 18 thing feels false to me.

So the game is a mind lust control game. Decent premise.

The text skip function is awkward to use, I'm glad it is there though. Kind of wish it just skipped to the text option and not all text the rest of the game.

I look forward to seeing day 2!

Opinions in the spoiler

First of all don't freak out that I have negative things to say. I have negative things to say about everything hehe. I am just one man, and my opinions might not match what others feel.

First impressions is that the art style is acceptable. Not bad, but also not great.

Barmaid conversation bothers me. Concept that men are adults at 18 is a VERY recent thing, like 40 years recent. Breaks immersion.

Second thing is that only adults drink alcohol is a very American idea. Breaks immersion.

Why does this matter? The game is a fantasy realm which is based on the past, and in Renaissance era it was very common for everyone to drink diluted alcohol because it killed the germs in the water. You don't have to follow history in fantasy, but this 18 thing feels false to me.

So the game is a mind lust control game. Decent premise.

The text skip function is awkward to use, I'm glad it is there though. Kind of wish it just skipped to the text option and not all text the rest of the game.

I look forward to seeing day 2!

Why negative? You just said your honest opinion and I'am thankful for that. The thing about age is- I don't want  game to be banned for 

underage drinking propaganda or anything like that, so I just  insure myself.  I will  fix text skip option in the next build.  

Thank you for your comment!

Well I feel you could handle it differently. Let me give an example.

---

He walks into a bar, upon entry the barmaid says "You are new, welcome to the <bar name>" and winks. 

You then acknowledge that this is your first time buying a beer, never had the money before...

Now you marvel over the taste of this beer.

---

In this case, this COULD be your first alcoholic beverage, but we don't know that since it was never stated one way or another. There could be an 18 only law, but since the reason he didn't buy before is money you don't have to even touch the age issue.

Obviously you already coded this, so keep what you have, I'm just showing a way deal with these issues in the future. This concept of hiding silly laws can happen again in the future, /cough when you have a character sleep with an 18 year old. You don't have to say the age of consent is 18, like it is in half the states of America, just state that she is 18 and and move on. I Personally like to have a disclaimer at the beginning  of the story/game saying, any character in a sexual situation is of the age of 18, then I leave the actual age a mystery unless the age is naturally revealed through conversation. 

Well good luck with your project.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For some reason, the mac version is not working. Upon opening the folder and selecting the "primer" application found inside, a new windows appears with a message saying that "this application cannot be opened". By the way, my mac notebook runs on the new Sierra OS, version 10.12.2.

Please, is there anybody here that can help me?

Not sure why but having resolution issues with this release (granted it has been a while, and even then there were some res issues) but I can't get the window, even maximized, show all the text. I seems to be there but after the first line I can only see the tops of letters (Windows ver.)

Can you move the window around? If no- I will create a version with the resolution that you need. Just name it.

• 2 months later...

For some reason, the mac version is not working. Upon opening the folder and selecting the "primer" application found inside, a new windows appears with a message saying that "this application cannot be opened". By the way, my mac notebook runs on the new Sierra OS, version 10.12.2.

Please, is there anybody here that can help me?

This is happening because the unix binaries aren't signed as executables.  You can fix it yourself with a bit of terminal work if you so please.

Basically you want to use the command 

chmod +x <file path>

Where <file path> is the path to whatever you're changing.  There are several files that need to be signed as executables.  You can right click on the app and show package contents to take a look.  Anything listed as TextEdit document needs to be changed to a Unix executable with chmod +x, several PkgInfo files, nwjs, nwjs framework, nwjs helper (contained in the three apps packaged within the primer.app itself) .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have a question, this game contain only one footjob scene?

How romance Sandy chose blue orb path. Where i can find walkthrought?

Hello. Walkthrought is available for 10$ + supporters. Yes, right now there is only one footjob scene, but there will be more later. 

Hello. Walkthrought is available for 10$ + supporters. Yes, right now there is only one footjob scene, but there will be more later. 

Very good, this game need more footjob, handjob and femdom, humilating scenes :) I very like this games, good art and world. I think best solution is add more chose option where everybody find its preferences.

Very good, this game need more footjob, handjob and femdom, humilating scenes :) I very like this games, good art and world. I think best solution is add more chose option where everybody find its preferences.

I do plan that, but I need more support to commission art and make that happen.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived