THE KING IS BACK ep1and2 freedownload

honeygames

Hi. I'm honeygames. 

This is my new game in free download.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xjyj8s558t5380x/TheKingisBack+ep1and2fix5.rar

check my patreon page

https://www.patreon.com/honeygames

The story is the sequel of "the king of the beach"  ( My first game). 

you are Mark, a lifeguard, and you knew as the hottest playboy in town.

In this game you'll have some girl to court (included Astrid from the previous game) and in every episodes there will be guest characters. 

in episode 1 and 2 the guest characters are from the previous game .

you'll be free to go round the beach during the day and you'll have got some location for the evening. ( some location and opportunities will change between the episodes.)

you'll have some antagonist. there are other men who like that girl.  so built a relationship with the girls and going on with the story you'll have some event to compete with other guys. so talk with the girls with some of them you can flirt, with some of them you can already have sex.  

at the time the interaction with the girls are so basilar, in the next episodes will be more complex

IF YOU ALREADY PLAYED MY GAMES YOU?LL BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THIS GAME HAVE A SAVE SYSTEM (I SUGGEST TO USE SLOT 1 CAUSE SLOT 2 SOMETIMES CRASH)

THEKINGISBACKpromo0246775.png

Just a comment, I really like your Patreon model.

But it is a little bit hard to understand what your games are if you are not actually a patron.

Keep up with the good work.

Just a comment, I really like your Patreon model.

But it is a little bit hard to understand what your games are if you are not actually a patron.

Keep up with the good work.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

do you think my games need more "introducing" to explain the story?

( talking bout Sexduction, I know,  sexduction story sucks. that's because the game system I choose wasn't good and create narrative holes... )

Just a general comment on all Patreon games.

If a random user (not a patreon) have no clues of what he/she will get, then probably he/she will not support you.

All patreon games should have a public, free to everyone, set of posts explaining what the "game" is[are].

Just a general comment on all Patreon games.

If a random user (not a patreon) have no clues of what he/she will get, then probably he/she will not support you.

All patreon games should have a public, free to everyone, set of posts explaining what the "game" is[are].

ah okay. but my patreon have this post, but you have to search ( anyway there is tag).

In the next days I'll refresh my patreon page and I'll try to make it more "easy" to find. 

thank you

I really wanted to try your earlier games but the text delay made them unbearable. Have you fixed that in the new game, or at least provided a menu option to adjust it?

This is a problem hard to fix for me, cause when I play the game in my pc the text go good. 

I expedited it. but I don't know if it works. 

anyway I'm  trying to use less the "..." that makes the text go slowly

Archived