Cute Monsters and Mommy! (New 18+ H-GAME)

cutemonstersandmommy

​Hello everyone! I have created a game with the name "Monsters and Mommy!" Hello everyone! I just want to thank anyone that starts to support me. I want this project to become so much more than it is now! I already had so much fun working on it and I will continue to work on this. I know that I'm new and you probably will take things with a grain of salt but I can promise your support will not be in vain. I will make sure this game and my future games are 100% complete! I have so much fun doing this and I am so excited to be able to talk to the people that may support this game!

Now then, as for the game "Cute Monsters and Mommy" it is a game about YOU! I will continue to try and make this game as immersive as possible! Mostly every choice you make will contribute to the gameplay and how the game progresses. Your choices will heavily affect the outcome of your endings and how it goes on. This game features relationships, lewd scenes (of course) and lots of interactivity.

Fetishes in the demo so far include: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Ballbusting, Armpit, Blowjob, Knee, Incest, Milf, Spanking, Vore, Monster Girl

Let me know any fetishes you would like to be added! Of course many more fetishes will be added as the game progresses. If you would like to send artwork or anything feel free! I know that I need to begin working on way better animations and artwork and I will do my best and hope that any of my patreons and people that just support the game grow with me!
(This game is made with RPGMAKERMV)

Public Demo V.01: https://mega.nz/#!BHowmDgb!EPldeo51SgAQVXvXQemOZ8Hurt0-s0J_PhId6BnFokM

If you enjoyed the demo and want to see more please consider supporting me on Patreon. I plan to drastically have this game upgraded over time with much better artwork, animations, and voice acting! Thanks for taking time out of your day to play my demo!

Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6499506

post-2053995-0-79525900-1497322949_thumb.png

• 9 months later...

Archived