By DeedesThis File contains a Modified Skeleton for several of the Popular mods and a bit more.
The skeleton is in now finished, but might have a few bugs (as listed under bugs).
This Skeleton combines a lot of things, so it might fix a lot of issues people have when they want to play a Mod, which uses extra bones or animation.
It basically adds this:
- Scaling: Now you can rescale your character with Malos Body Resizing Mod
- FAFF Head Animations used by the Groovatron - FAFF by Axepriest
- complete Overhaul of the NPC Ragdoll: With special thanks to KiCHo666 of Ragdoll Overhaul who contributed the values.
- Havoked Penis: Play with the junk you find on a male raider!
- Havoked Breasts: Milk jugs can now be juggled!
- Skirt bones: Add Skirts and Kilts to these bones and then lift them (Animations not (yet) included)!
- Nightvision Google Bones: as seen in Alexscorpions Nightvision Googles
- Havoked Tail: Now them Demons and Furries can shake their tails.
- Ears: Furry Ears can now move!
- Wings: Your karma is always "very good" and you want the animated angel wings to show it? Now you can actually FLAP them!
- More Toes: Bip01 R/L Toe2 and Bip01 R/L Toe2 provide additional animation possibilities for the toes.
What you can expect from this Skeleton:
- compability between most mods that change the NPC skeleton
- support for Bouncing Breast animations (like from BnB)
- more realistic Ragdolls
- additional Ragdoll functionality
What the Skeleton can (unfortunately) not do (yet):
- Add Bouncing breast physics while the NPC is alive
First Person Skeleton
Third Person Skeleton
custom mtidle.kf - needed to run the FAFF part of the mod correctly - check that you have this one if you got problems with your head animations.
custom sneakmtidle.kf - includes a bit of movement for the tail.
Dumping the data folder in your fallout folder (<Steam Folder>\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas) should result in a proper install.
If you want to use the fix for the dead people you have to choose one of the .esm files from either the Vanilla, NVEC or NVR3 Folders, depending on which of these mods you have.
You can only have one .esm at the time, use the version for all DLCs if you have them.
Find and Remove the Files from your Data folder or use FOMM
Obviously any Skeleton that also replaces the standard NPC / first person Skeleton.
If you run the quick fix for the Corpses you will encounter conflicts with any cell that has a dead NPC lying around.
Tail and penis may clip into the body on death.
The Dead NPCs might be weirdly placed in game and the GECK - FIXED with version 1.1.0
The ideas from several people have been combined in this Skeleton and so Credit is due where it belongs.
While I have not taken their resources I did copy their Idea - and because of that - I will also credit them.
Additional Facial Expressions
- FAFF by Axepriest
Body Resizing Bones
- Malos Body Resizing Mod
Added Breast, Penis and Vagina Bones for FO3/NV
- Probably first shown in FO3 Biped Animation Kit by Breeze
- Body Extender by RSV (no longer on the nexus)
Nightvision Google - Bones
- Alexscorpions Nightvision Googles
- Ragdoll Overhaul by KiCHo666
- Added DLCs - select either the all in one or any single DLC (and merge them, if you know how to).
- Added Patches for NVEC Complete and NVEC Complete + NVCE (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44204) All DLC's needed anyhow.
- Added Patches for New Vegas Redesigned 3 by Request (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56312) - select either the all in one or any single DLC (and merge them, if you know how to).
- Some more cleaning on the Havok Bones
- Added .esm to fix the Vanilla Corpses in the base games - no DLC support yet.
- Added mtidle.kf to support FAFF again.
- Added sneakmtidle.kf to make the tail animation less weird looking while sneaking.
Version 1.0.0: First release
I'd like to have only one version of this skeleton in the net, as I saw that there where so many different versions in Oblivion.
You should just link to this file, if it is needed in your mod - this way the downloaders will always get the latest version of the skeleton.
I won't hinder you at doing so however - It's just better practice to have one central spot for everything =)
But if you have a idea which needs a new kind of bone, tell me and I might change/add it for you in the next release.
Also aviable on the Nexus
By D_ManXX2My game disk has broken and i am no longer able to play this game. So this is good bye for animation creation for this game. I am not going to buy a new one since it was GOTY i already owned. So the animation support for new Vegas has ended.
I wish AMRA good luck. And other modders.
This new rig has the ability to fully turn on turn off IK with bones starting with inf in front of it. older blender was missing allot of options newer blender fixed so the only to do it was through python scripts.
Some parts are moved too different layer so it doesn't clog up the screen if you need the layer hot shift + left click on the layer to add it to the once who are already visible like male and female mesh are both on different layer.
Right now the rig contains:
IK on/off switch for foot, you can animate the heel knee with different bones set
IK on/off switch for hand, you can either normally animate the hand or switch on ik bones and animate it that way
IK on/off switch for fingers, you can either normally animate the fingers or switch on ik to create more fluent vinger movements.
IK on/off switch for dicks, you can either animate normally or use ik to animate the dick bones. use the angle bone to simulate what the angle of the dick will point too. and use the balls bone to animate the balls for males.
IK on/off for spine, you can either animate normally or switch on ik animate all spine bones at once.
IK on/iff for neck, Normal animation creation, or switch on neck ik to animate the neck. or use the head track to keep the head pointing into an direction the camera is facing this is pretty cool feature to force the characters to keep looking at each other while you animate the pelvis and spine area.
All meshes has textures visible in blender so you can actually see how the mesh will bend with correct texture in game.
Also female part as breast on/off ik switch to make breast movements more easy to animate.
This rig also contain vagina bones but i have not seen any female mesh who uses these bones so they are not created for this rig yet.
Both character are in standing position so you can easy start to animate. i have also created 2 pose so you finish animation move back to forward pose you can restart easier.
New dog and ghoul rig + animation sample on how to use the rig.
using these rigs require basic knowledge of blender 2.49b
These new creature rigs can be exported normally to export the npc use the other human rig and use shift +F1 to append the animation from creature rig of the human side and and then export that animation normally just don't forget to use bake constrain first or these animations in blender will not look right in game.
if you are using this rig to build animation of your own i would really appreciate it if put me in the credit too.
My game disk has broken and i am no longer able to play this game. So this is good bye for animation creation for this game. I am not going to buy a new one since it was GOTY i already owned. So the animation support for new Vegas has ended.
I wish AMRA good luck. And other modders.