erotic game "Make Me Wet" - v0.0.3 public!

femfac

Hey guys!

over the past few months I worked hard on my erotic game project called "Make Me Wet". I recently released version 0.0.3 for the public!
So you all can download and play the latest version now!

game description
At the start of the game you move into an apartment that you are sharing with your roommate "Rebecca". The aim of the game is to develop a relationship to her, win her trust and make her lust rise - with all the consequences...
You can raise her lust by touching her body in different situations and raise the relation to her by doing things or saying the right words. To make this easier you can find out what she likes by browsing the net for her online profile or hacking her computer to read her diary.
The game uses sounds which in my opinion is one of the most underrated elements in most games with adult content.

You can find a more detailed description and download it on my patreon:

patreon.com/femfac/overview

It seems to me that there are very experienced adult game players in this forum. It would be amazing if some of you could give it a try and give me some feedback. I really would appreciate all kind of feedback! I think I managed to remove the biggest bugs. At least on my machine it runs without problems now.

Thank you in advance!
- femfac

some screens of latest version 0.0.3

0_0_3_menu_web.jpg

0_0_3_comp_1_web.jpg

0_0_3_comp_2_web.jpg

0_0_3_comp_3_web.jpg

I recognized that you washed the dishes.    It should be I saw/see that you washed the dishes.

You seem to only be able to do the dishes and towels once then 4 days go by before you can do any of that again. 

When you renew the towels and wash the dishes at the same time when you talk to her they should say thank you for washing the dishes and renewing the towels in the bathroom and then you get one combined point gain instead of having to talk to them twice.

You have a option to talk to her about a drink she might like but you never saw anywhere where it was mentioned about what type of drink she liked. I had to guess what she liked.

Masturbation and peeking will surely play a big role as it fits well in the current setup of the game.

There is also planned to implement drunk and lesbian, perhaps some bsdm. I am also a fan of lactation, perhaps this will be an option in the future.

If the game gets a success, I will let the community suggest and decide about more.

nice that you're playing it ;)

thanks for the feedback, I will change the text in the next version.

To be able to do this things only once in a few days is to prevent that relation goes up too fast with repetitive actions...

Yes thanks, this is a nice suggestion.

Yes, the alcohol topic is one you have to guess in this version. There will be implemented a dialog in the future where you can get this info from her.

Notes.

finished it, was pretty good start

1. The select boxes and text seems to float anywhere they wants kinda annoying(*edit* at least that the intro start), things should be more centred and structured. (i dont like playing where waldo with click boxes and text boxes)

2. Even on a early build should have saveable fuctions.

Will be adding it to my watched list for now

Thanks for the constructive feedback. This seems to be a very nice forum ;D

what do you mean at 2? The option to save the game being accessible from everywhere?

How's the sound on your side, is the overall volume alright? I'm unsure if it fits on other systems cause I'm using an external amp...

Alright thanks, then I'm happy and will continue with that volume settings...

When I started the concept of the game I had in mind to implement negative lust and relation points. So when the player chooses the absolutely wrong answer or does things Rebecca doesn't want, relation and lust can also drop again. What do you think of that? I think it would surely make the game harder.

• 1 month later...

Thanks again for all the constructive feedback and input!

For the next version I reworked the complete face. To replace her old face with the new one I had to re-render a large part of the the game's images. But finally it's done!

I recently published version 0.0.2 to my dear patrons who also gave me motivation to go through this process.
So if you want to check what her new face looks like you can just visit my patron to see some renders (I also will update the screens above).

I think I will make this version public soon. So all can play the version with the new graphics.
And again: any kind of feedback is appreciated!

Thank you so much guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived