[Brozeks] Servant's Chamber (New dungeon crawler RPG!)

Brozeks

Hello everyone!

tumblr_ohytcgy7D51vraeqyo1_1280.png

We are a team of 2D/3D adult game developers, also known as Brozeks & Grozeks.

♥ Support us on Patreon
✔ Check game news on Blogger
º Check game news on Tumblr
✉ Check game news on Twitter

Today, we want to introduce you a demo of our dungeon crawler RPG, Servant’s Chamber.
11441924585614867594.jpg?v=7ay2-uXwC4pVX

Screenshots

tumblr_ohg6nkWb401vraeqyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogmwk951ij1vraeqyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ogmwluNzWN1vraeqyo1_1280.jpg

So what exactly is Servant's Chamber?

Our game is a combination of dungeon crawling with rogue-like aspects such as procedurally generated levels as well as a hoard of loot, we went out of our way to ensure that each time you replay a level of the game it will take you on different paths as well as offer different loot! Our game is also quest driven, all of our quests will reveal important plot details as well as develop our characters quest by quest!
You control “Servant” the snarky and reluctant hero, you will use experience to unlock skills via the skill tree, level your stats and even equip new armor that will increase your stats while adding unique cosmetic changes to your character. Be it sexy demon wings or even that sweet sweet right stocking you've always wanted.
All of your adventures will be followed by your companions, all of whom will be eventually able to be customized and equipped with items! They all have their own distinct personalities and quirks, spend enough time with them and learn about their histories with the facility!

You must be thinking to yourself 'Well why should I be interested' ?

Well that is simple, we are trying to produce a feature rich game with an air of total originality behind it! We hope to offer a Unique atmosphere, a fun story line, interesting characters, sexy and engaging companions, powerful enemies, and a lot of amazing art! So if you just so happen to be in the mood for an incredibly original journey filled with lust, power, and the occasional joke we hope you will be interested!

So what is the gameplay like?

A main part of gameplay is the custom active time battle system, it works similarly to that of a rhythm game. You must collect descending orbs to fill your stamina while powering your abilities to face off with fully animated enemies, your unique companions will offer you aid with their powerful skills and highly detailed characters will keep you as engaged while watching as you are with fighting! As a player you will have access to your own unique skill tree which will give you your own set of powerful skills, and an equip system to put on your favorite and most powerful gear and bestiary of all enemies in case you want to learn just a little bit more before you go into battle!

Here is a quick summary for all of gameplay features we have already implemented in our game:

• real-time battle system
  • unique skills with custom effects
  • quality AI
  • inventory system
  • battle items which can heal, add armor, stamina, bonus damage, etc.
  • custom skills for each companion
  • full procedure generation for each level.
  • A large amount of quests with full descriptions for each quest
  • Helpful user interface
  • chests, coins, keys, bosses, and minibosses.
tumblr_ogmwgqWjLj1vraeqyo1_400.png

(click on the image for getting public demo)

tumblr_ol9k0pZi1Z1vraeqyo1_400.jpg

(click on the image for play in public demo)

tumblr_ohg861D4CZ1vraeqyo1_500.png

(click on the image for getting the latest version)

What will be the next NSFW content you are planning to add? What features do you plan on adding?

We plan on reworking the ingame dialog from the ground up, improving the user interface. Also we are working on adding plenty more fully fledged sex scenes to the game as well as improving battle system.
( So far we have four sex scenes written and being put into the game for levels 1-4 alone!)

Here is a list of what is planned on being added to the game shortly:

• tag-filter, so each player can control what sort of enemies spawn and sex scenes to be added based on their specific preference. (I.E. Bestiality on/off, Futanari on/off, etc.)
  • more customization for “Servant” and companions. (Skin, hair, etc.)
  • improving dialog system
  • Improving loot drops
  • Improving the equipment system
  • As well as the previously stated battle system
  • MORE SEX!
  • And major changes to the save system!

Thank you so much for giving us your time and support!

beat the demo and it was enjoyable and looking forward to fully break "servant" . was disappointed on the Patreon nipple pastie under some of the mobs nipple pasties and fraid i can't financially help but if any other kind of help besides the basic demo bug hunting i'd gladly help if within my skills

that will be useful and as already saw there will be more allies for team. I do wonder will all be always available or will one be swapping?

also noticed a little story inconsistency plot-wise(so under spoiler tags as would be a spoiler)

during the first quest on second floor when you find the fog needed you get to see her topless and also on second quest you get to see pics of her without the top yet in the card get quests to actually get rid of 'm(and imo good riddance :P) it shows she hates wearing those chastity devices. so do wonder why she puts 'm back on if she could have removed 'm for that purpose. still nice preview of what she was hiding

The setting looks promising, the procedural levels should keep the thing interesting and the artwork is very nice, but the combat felt meh.

I mean there's nice looking enemy sprites in the middle of the monitor, but thanks to the need to pick up stars for energy and the very picky mouse (and the actions becoming available outside of the combat area), you have to concentrate on pretty much everything but the enemy sprites.

I think it would be nicer to have them in the center of attention. Perhaps something along the lines of: Make the sprites a little bigger and instead of energy falling from the ceiling, you need to spot/create weakness in the enemies' defense: Make the stars appear on them (or for a really complicated solution make the enemies flash their sensitive bits) for a short time. Klicking/touching these spots get's insight and/or arouses them (missing the spots would reduce your progress or make you more vulnerable). Once accumulated enough, you have the opportunity to start actual attacks or use your powers (which would become visible on the enemies or next to them, rather than the border of the screen) ...

On a related note, it would perhaps be an interesting change of pace if combat, instead of killing, the attacks of the amulet vessel corrupts them until they don't fight back (lying on the ground, coming endlessly and/or playing with themselves (and each other), just some of them retaining enough mental health to be of use in the machines). This would offer some oppoturnities for some more on screen sex even if just in the background (say two former attackers going down on the floor on each other)...

Btw:

I kinda expected the nurse to get the ability to distract and milk dogs, if more than one attacker appears. Taking her and her "favourite" enemy out of the game, as long as she's engaged and milking him (well, at least, if this is not the last enemy or the enemy get's attacked).

I think I'll follow this a bit on Patreon...

• 2 weeks later...

I updated pictures and demo link. Now it work. :3

From my understanding main character should be naked (it is explicitly noted in collar dialogue), and armour (blue suit) should represent well... armour. So why she is not And why it dose not? I don't know why but this is really bugging me lol.

• 2 months later...
Hello guys!

Pleased to announce that the work on the new version of the Servant's Chamber is finished. 

At moment public demo contains two chapters and the latest update contains five chapters.

What's new in the v.0.12B:

1) Added hotkeys for all skills in battle.

2) Fixed all grammar and syntax mistakes. Improved dialog.

3) New battle system, now you may break enemy attack while she is charging.

4) New chapter with new scenes and quests.

5) New scenes for existing chapters with Sophie, Servant and etc.

6) New types of enemies with new talents, skills and intelligence.

7) New items, like equipment, body mods and etc. Which are now influential for the battle system!

8) Added new skills and new mechanics for battle.

9) New chit mode, where you can "simplify" the game process. "Chit mode will be upgraded in time."

10) New debug mode, where you can change hair, eyes of servants and companion skins. "Debug mode will be upgraded in time."

11) New 4 bosses.

12) New devices, which will add variety to the game play.

13) New personal animations for companion skills.

14) Restart boss fight.

15) Changed targeting for some skills.

16) Improved a lot animation and art in the game.

17) Change some animation and improved UI.

18) Fixed dozens bugs and improved game process.

19) Added support for MacOS.

• 2 weeks later...
Finally we have finished work on a demo version for a web browser. It was not as easy as we would like, but we did it, as voted by you. 

Demo version for web browser you may get here and put your star to our game. :3

The latest version of web browser will be available later. We have not finished all tests for the latest version. ^^'

Also we are working hard on new levels for the Servant' Chamber. All dialogues for level 6 is almost finished. All animations for new characters is finished, sexy scenes completed on 50% and programming completed on 30%.

We also plan to add a gallery in the game, rework the quest system, add crafting system and change stats for items.

We try to keep you up to date. Thank you so much for your support. You can always leave your feedback in the comments. We are always open for communication. =)

• 2 months later...
Nice to represent you new animations from future update. We are trying a new format of sharing new content with you guys. You can get demo of new animations here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/692179

This exsamle of animation from future update of Servant Chamber Game.

If you interesting in our game you can play demo version on newground here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/688730

• 1 month later...

10758863691063990420.jpg?t=1495929600&v=

Here is new enemy for Servant's Chamber. Also I forgot to announce new feature for the next update. It is tag-filter and scenes for enemies. If with tag-filter all clear, scenes for enemy will be trigger randomly in random room with sexual content. 

3162974976315950356.jpg?t=1497052800&v=R

We decided add more male enemies. As I said before we plan many sex scenes with enemies, so we need some male enemies for sex with nurses, officers, moms, daughters and etc.
Each enemy have personal skills and abilities. We almost complete work on new enemies. Update will be available, when we add new enemies and complete some debug tests.
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello guys!

Thank you so much for supporting our projects!

We've done a lot of art, wrote a lot of code.  But we also want up our writing skills to the next level.

So in first we need help in proofreading for a lot of text, in second continue/improve plot of our games as a writer.

From our side if you can write we add art for your story, if you proofreader we give you tons of text.

If you want to participate in the development of our projects, don't be shy just email us!

Archived