BEACH VACATION (1.0)

post-2081164-0-57425600-1504061176_thumb.jpg

GAME TITLE: Beach Vacation
AUTHOR: TK8000
VERSION: 1.0

MADE IN: RENPY

DOWNLOAD LINK (225MB): MEGA

THE GAME:

Floyd is the main character, a young high school student who is going to spend his vacation on the beach. Luckily, two girls who study with Floyd also had the same idea. The player objective is to find the girls, talk and convince them to have sex. There are 4 different endings and a few more secret scenes for anyone who wants to discover everything the game offers.

The player has 5 days to try his luck with any of the available girls (or all of them). The end of the game will depend on what the player chose to do these days.

The game was made in Renpy. The art in Honey Select.

SCREENSHOTS:

th_040581996_screen01_123_31lo.jpg th_058203927_screen02_123_21lo.jpg th_058206807_screen03_123_822lo.jpg

th_058210271_screen04_123_35lo.jpg th_058213135_screen05_123_435lo.jpg th_058218288_screen06_123_420lo.jpg

th_058233767_screen08_123_92lo.jpg th_058246358_screen10_123_551lo.jpg th_058250860_screen11_123_156lo.jpg th_058256597_screen12_123_543lo.jpg

MY PATREON:

www.patreon.com/tkcorp8000

OTHER GAMES:

I'm creating a game in RPG Maker called "Solvalley School". It's a game with a larger scope than Beach Vacation, so it is still in version 0.2. However, it already has a lot of content and more than 4 hours of gameplay! It's free:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80198-rpg-maker-mv-solvalley-school-demo-01-work-in-progress/

post-2081164-0-57425600-1504061176_thumb.jpg

I gave up trying to get all the endings. There seems no logical way to get some of them.

The graphics are nice, and i like the animations, but they kind of move to fast. You have one long clip per scene, i like it when you have many clips per scene and let them loop, so when we ready so see the next scene you end the loop.

I was also surprised that there were no threesome scene between the two teens. The mother daughter scene does nothing for me since incest is boring to me now.

Overall you did a good job, but imo try to make some hints how to get certain scenes.

Is there a walkthrough for this or am I gonna have to use 20 different saves to go through every single choice for every single girl?

Lucy: talk 3 times

Milena: talk 3 times

Maela: talk 3 times

Orgy: kiss all three female characters in one game

teacher: see lucy end 2 times

maela + lucy: see prologue again after each girl end

hotel girl: play the game again after all endings

I gave up trying to get all the endings. There seems no logical way to get some of them.

The graphics are nice, and i like the animations, but they kind of move to fast. You have one long clip per scene, i like it when you have many clips per scene and let them loop, so when we ready so see the next scene you end the loop.

I was also surprised that there were no threesome scene between the two teens. The mother daughter scene does nothing for me since incest is boring to me now.

Overall you did a good job, but imo try to make some hints how to get certain scenes.

Thanks. Could you elaborate on the animations? As I understand it, you think it best to leave an infinite loop, when the player clicks, moves on to the next loop. Is that what you meant? I thought it was a good idea, in the next game I'm going to do it.

Currently you have a bunch of small animations tied together into a single movie.

Thanks. Could you elaborate on the animations? As I understand it, you think it best to leave an infinite loop, when the player clicks, moves on to the next loop. Is that what you meant? I thought it was a good idea, in the next game I'm going to do it.

That is exactly what i meant. You have a short loop, 10 seconds long that just replays over and over. You press a key to move to the next movie that is short and loops over and over, until you get to the cum shot. This way it can be super short if people want to skip OR it can be long and they can enjoy the scenery.

Archived