SexLab Index SE

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently DeepBlueFrog decided to move his SD+ SSE downloads from the main SD+ file and instead post them in a separate thread found here:

Apparently deemed it appropriate to give no indication of this until someone asked specifically in the original SD+ support thread, meaning that anyone linked to his mod through this page has been being linked to non-SE files for a while now, with no hope of finding the proper ones until you trawl the forum thread. Can you update the main page list to the new location?

15 hours ago, test123456 said:

Apparently DeepBlueFrog decided to move his SD+ SSE downloads from the main SD+ file and instead post them in a separate thread found here:

Apparently deemed it appropriate to give no indication of this until someone asked specifically in the original SD+ support thread, meaning that anyone linked to his mod through this page has been being linked to non-SE files for a while now, with no hope of finding the proper ones until you trawl the forum thread. Can you update the main page list to the new location?

Thanks for the information. Due to this I've decided to remove all individual entries of DeepBlueFrogs mods (only affected SD+ & SL Dialogues) and added the conversion thread for his mods instead.

12 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

I'm glad this post is here as it includes mods left out of the other thread. The spoiler tags make it neat but impossible to search without first expanding all the spoiler blocks.

Yes, that's quite copious unfortunately. I fear though if I would refrain from using them it could make the thread quite confusing for people to look at especially for people who don't plan on using the search function. Also I think that the spoiler tags make it more aesthetically pleasing than leaving all the content "out in the open". If you have any suggestions regarding this then you're free to post them here though.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:09 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

I'm glad this post is here as it includes mods left out of the other thread. The spoiler tags make it neat but impossible to search without first expanding all the spoiler blocks.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:08 PM, Xonder23 said:

Yes, that's quite copious unfortunately. I fear though if I would refrain from using them it could make the thread quite confusing for people to look at especially for people who don't plan on using the search function. Also I think that the spoiler tags make it more aesthetically pleasing than leaving all the content "out in the open". If you have any suggestions regarding this then you're free to post them here though.

I've experimented a bit and decided to replace most of the spoilers with quotes. They can also be collapsed/expanded but they're opened by default while still looking mostly the same. This hopefully makes it easier to search for mods using CTRL+F.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Simcaa said:

Half of the mods listed there don't even work, or is it just me?

Unfortunately I'm unable to test all listed mods. The best thing to do in such cases is to report this to the mod authors. If they don't intend to fix their conversions/mods I'll gladly remove them from the list.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Swiggity1234 said:

SexLab Mass MatchMaker should not be on this list, it is not a Skyrim Special Edition Mod.

It was originally added due to being marked as "Special Edition Compatible". As it seemingly is not, I've removed it until further notice. Thanks for the information.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:32 AM, tasairis said:

It isn't?

There have been reports on the mod page that it isn't compatible and causes the game to crash. I haven't been able to test it myself but until I get a verification that it actually works with the Special Edition I've removed it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...